BY FAGE #85 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Ashley H.
Gahanna, OH
This is by far my favorite Greek yogurt. I use it as a sour cream replacement, to mix in my smoothies and just eat with toppings. It's so creamy and tasty!
Monica B.
Gardner
The texture of this yogurt is thick and creamy. It lends itself well to fulfilling smoothies and also as a healthy substitute for sour cream in recipes.
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
My favorite Greek yogurt. Very rich and thick and tangy. Works great as a quick protein packed meal or used in recipes (makes excellent tzatziki sauce).
Ashley W.
Holt, MI
Healthiest yogurt i can find on the market. sugar free. i only give this type to my toddler and she loves it. high protein content. would purchase again!
Mari C.
Brooklyn, NY
I eat this every morning for breakfast. It's perfect with trail mix, honey and cinnamon. With the high protein count this keeps me full and satisfied.
Laurie H.
Vancouver, WA
This is my go to Greek yogurt. It is thick and creamy and I prefer to add my own fresh fruit and granola for a high protein yummy breakfast or snack.
Andrea F.
Plano, TX
This yogurt is delicious and has an amazing texture. It is so creamy it makes a great substitute for sour cream. If course it's also great as yogurt
Sherry H.
EL PASO, TX
I love that is does not contain a lot of sugar (it's plain) I get to put fresh fruits and honey and it's so much healthier than getting a fruity one.
Sunny D.
Sumter, SC
I like that there is not a whole lot of sugar in this yogurt and that I can pick my fruits to go in it. It has a nice flavor that isn't over powering
Sherri O.
Good replacement for sour cream. Have eaten it with fresh berries too. With the single serving size it makes a quick, easy snack for on the the go.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?