BY FAGE #92 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Melanie H.
memphis
It's thick and creamy, and has no added sugar. It's perfect for adding to granola or fresh fruit, and I love the protein content!
Flora G.
Carmel, IN
This is my favorite type of yogurt. The flavor is perfect for a refreshing snack. Fills me up quickly and easy to pack for lunch.
Saundra R.
Foodie Expert
I love this yogurt as it's thick and rich. It's not sweet, so it's good to add fruit and granola to as well as to cook with.
Christy H.
Lumber Bridge, NC
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love!! This is my fav go to for some extra protein use for a snack or in recipes to add a healthy tummy protein!
Amanda V.
Amazing thick yogurt that I use for everything! Even a sour cream replacer! It also is a great protein source.
Shanna F.
San Jacinto, CA
I really like this Greek yogurt. I love to add some strawberries and blueberries to it for a healthy snack!!
Sherry S.
Raleigh
I make homemade tzatziki sauce and this is my go-to brand, the texture is so creamy and it's delicious too!
member-09b7c19fc
Foodie Expert
This is a delicious yogurt, I love putting fruit, cinnamon, and honey in it and its very smooth and silky.
Ilana K.
Boston, MA
My favorite plain Greek yogurt! High protein, thick and creamy, you can use it in cooking or in its own.
Kelli D.
San Diego
Foodie Expert
Yummy! Creamy and super thick! I like the plain so you don't get added sugar and add my own toppings.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Foodie Expert
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?