BY FAGE

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Meagan N.
Super thick and delicious. Best substitute for sour cream I've found so far. I also appreciate that there are no added sweeteners or artificial ingredients.
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
My favorite Greek yogurt. Very rich and thick and tangy. Works great as a quick protein packed meal or used in recipes (makes excellent tzatziki sauce).
Sunny D.
Sumter, SC
I like that there is not a whole lot of sugar in this yogurt and that I can pick my fruits to go in it. It has a nice flavor that isn't over powering
Sherri O.
Good replacement for sour cream. Have eaten it with fresh berries too. With the single serving size it makes a quick, easy snack for on the the go.
Mariana M.
I really like this yogurt, it tastes good, the texture is great and it is my go to breakfast! Just top it with some berries and you are good to go.
Lasasha H.
Pleasantville
Creamy, tart, and filling are words that come to mind when thinking about fage total. It has a great flavor and pairs nicely with fruit and honey.
I literally start every morning with this. A little vanilla, Splenda, maybe some blueberries. I’ve been on a low carb diet and lost 50 pounds.
Robin B.
I always go for full fat dairy and I like to get the plain greek yogurt so I can mix in whatever I want and dont have to commit to one flavor.
Jess S.
San Francisco
I use it for plain yogurt and honey or even a substitute for sour cream. It's thick and creamy, the perfect top for a homemade taco salad!
Cat D.
Dix Hills, NY
This is the best yogurt i have ever had. Pair it with fruit and honey and it is the perfect snack. Creamy and fill8ng and full of protein.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Foodie Expert
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?