BY FAGE #5 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Jessica A.
Fort Carson, CO
Love this yogurt!  One of the highest protein contents I've found in a Greek Yogurt on the market.  I also love that it's full fat, making it leaps and bounds healthier than the competitors' options.  Very affordable as well.  The texture and thickness are the best part for me, very thick while also being smooth.  Love that there is no added sugar.
Desirae Y.
Food is fuel and nutrition is important to me which I why I love that this is all natural, protein rich, gluten and vegetarian free, and additive and preservative free! I usually buy this at a store called Fresh Thyme and it is always priced so good and/or on sale! Thumbs up by me!
Katherine C.
I love FAGE greek yoguet, because of the protein content. One container of this yogurt ranges frlom $1.50-2.00 at most markets. It is a good value as one container keeps me full! I prefer the full fat over low or non fat version. There are many uses besides just for breakfast.
Muse M.
Philadelphia, PA
This yogurt is delightful and it helps build a delicious breakfast for me almost daily! I enjoy the wonderful rich flavor - it's almost as good as ice cream. It's a great base for a fruit parfait or many yummy sauces. Great for a low carb diet follower like me.
Eden R.
Johnson City , TN
I love Fage plain Greek yogurt. It's super versatile. I use it in a lot I'd recipes and often as a substitute for sour cream. I also like that I can buy it in larger tubs if I know I'm going to need a lot instead of having to buy smaller individual ones.
Angela N.
Oviedo, FL
Love this Fage healthy Greek yogurt! I add lots of toppings such as honey and fruit, whatever I am in the mood for, and even use it as a healthier sour cream replacement! This yogurt has a smooth thick consistency and it's the only Greek yogurt I buy!
Jessica W.
Mililani, HI
Good flavor, good protein. I mix with nuts and dried fruit at breakfast or honey and fruit for dessert. High fat, but whole fat dairy was recommended for me. I don't eat too often due to the fat content but this is my favorite Greek yogurt and a recommend to many. Also good in smoothies.
Katherine N.
Baton Rouge, LA
The plain flavor isn’t for everyone, but it’s a healthy way to cut the sugar in most yogurts. The flavor is tart but pleasant. I like Fage over other brands because of the consistency of the yogurt. It’s smooth and less solid than other brands, more like a traditional European yogurt.
Great yogurt! Ever since I have found this product, I have been buying it. I have not found another yogurt that I love as much as this one, and I do not plan on it! I love adding honey with dried fruits when eating one of those as a snack. Would recommend this product to anyone!
Zebrianna D.
I love using this yogurt in place of sour cream for dip's, and in lots of other savory side dishes. It is much better for you, and adds protein, and has an exceptional flavor that most people I have served could not tell was not sour cream.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?