BY FAGE #5 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Zebrianna D.
I love using this yogurt in place of sour cream for dip's, and in lots of other savory side dishes. It is much better for you, and adds protein, and has an exceptional flavor that most people I have served could not tell was not sour cream.
Kristen W.
Kansas City, MO
Hands down my favorite Greek yogurt. Really favorite yogurt period. I don't eat regular, and always get plain Greek. Add some fresh strawberries in the summer or apples in the fall and then drizzle with a little bit of honey - amazing!!
Rebecca L.
I love Fage's full fat yogurt. I use it for dressings (hello perfect tzatziki), in smoothies or in yogurt bowls. It's tart and I love that there is not much sugar, since keeping my blood sugar balanced is important to me. I love it!
Kassi W.
This yogurt is full fat so perfect for a low carb high fat diet (ketogenic) . Very healthy and tastes great. Perfect for blending in smoothies or just eaten plain. The 2% and 0% are great for people on a low fat diet. My personal trainer recommended this yogurt also!
Gillian M.
Love this Greek yogurt! It's a great substitute for sour cream. In my house we use it on tacos, nachos, quesadillas. We buy this all the time and it can be used on a lot of things. Greats as a parfait with some fruit and honey.
Allison M.
Fage total Greek yogurt is the best tasting Greek yogurt in the market. It is creamy and tangy but not sour. The price is in par with other yogurts, but the taste and texture are better by far. I highly recommend Fage Total.
Jennifer Z.
Best plain Greek yogurt I've had! I love having it with a chopped up banana for a quick breakfast. This could definitely be used in place of sour cream in any recipe. The consistency is very similar and so is the taste.
Georgia A.
It has great taste . I always buy the 2% which is very good for low carb diet . It is a little bit expensive but it is worthy it. It is also very healthy and goes very well with honey or fruits . I would buy it again
Cassie L.
I like the texture of this yogurt, and the fact that there's no sugar. Most 'fruit added' yogurts have more sugar than a soda! I usually go with this one, it's simple, I feel good after I eat it, and I can always add fresh fruit or granola if I need to.
Amanda W.
Macon, GA
We buy this yogurt almost every time we go to the store. My daughter loves it if I mix in some honey and some fruit. It's so delicious and so good for you. You can taste the quality over other Greek yogurt brands.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?