BY FAGE

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Jessica P.
Fage 2% is our go-to yogurt for most things. It is great in both savory and sweet uses. I like to make a ranch dip with it for my toddler and we love to make fruit & granola parfaits with it.
Carole B.
Upton, MA
I used Fage 2% as a replacement for sour cream in my thanksgiving dishes. It is such a easy & heathy swap that added a wonderful texture & flavor to all my dishes,
Monica T.
Who needs sour cream when you have Fage Total Greek Strainer Yogurt? I keep this product in our fridge at all times, a refrigerator staple!
Mary S.
Manteca, CA
The only yogurt I use. healthy and delicious. I like this plain yogurt because you are able toadd organic honey and some granola, mix and eat for a delicious snack.
Tinika H.
East Point, GA
This is one of the best tasting plain yogurts I have tasted. I use it in most recipes. I make mayo and spreads out of it also.
Samantha A.
Canton, MA
We use this as a replacement for sour cream in all our recipes. It's delicious! Best texture of a greek yogurt.
Nancy B.
Great tasting yogurt. I use it in place of mayo and sour cream in recipes and it really is a delicious replacement.
Justyne H.
Hollywood, FL
My go to yogurt for sauces. The fact that it is already drained is a plus. I love using it to make Tzatziki sauce!
Renate M.
Columbia, SC
Best yogurt to make German Cheesecake with, almost as good as Quark! The cheesecake is fluffy and airy and light unlike it's American cream cheese counter part!
Brittney J.
Kansas City, MO
My favorite brand. I love the nonfat milk option with strawberries and honey. It's a perfect health substitute for sour cream and dips. I highly recommend it.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Foodie Expert
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?