BY FAGE #20 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Laura T.
Altoona, PA
This is my favorite cooking yogurt - when I substitute yogurt (because it’s healthier) for another ingredient in my recipe. This yogurt is always listed as a top healthy choice!
Kya W.
Louisville , KY
I always buy the big tub of this. I use Greek yogurt in a lot of recipes and substitute it for sour cream often. This is my favorite brand and it is comparably priced in relation to other Greek yogurts.
bianca s.
Portland, ME
I love this yogurt! it has a great amount of protein, is affordable, and has become a staple in my weekly grocery run. Lately I've been using it in place of sour cream. 10/10 would recommend.
Dinna G.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Love adding this to my homemade parfait for the smooth consistency that doesn’t leave a cottony feel in my mouth like other brands do. Smooth and creamy just as I like it.
Jamie I.
Anaheim , CA
I love this yogurt! I usually just get this plain one and then add my own fresh fruit and granola and honey for a delicious breakfast. It fill me up and tastes awesome.
Valerie G.
Get the “whole” fat percentage, not the 2% or 0% one, it makes a huge difference in taste for this brand. It’s my favorite Greek yogurt. It doesn’t taste “bland” or watery, it’s smooth but still firm in its consistency, this is how plain yogurt should taste like.
Laura M.
Ooltewah , TN
Im a big fan of this yogurt is affordable and tastes great and being plain can be used in cooking or dressed up for anything you want, can even be used for sour cream replacement
Stacy H.
Springfield , OH
I really love the consistency of this yogurt as it is thick and not runny. Works great for a snack or for using in place of sour cream. Also great to add to smoothies.
Mary M.
Bel Air, MD
This is the best yogurt.  I make it a point to incorporate it into my low carb, ketogenic diet for the probiotic benefits and the powerful pack of protein.
Tracy M.
I use the full fat greek yogurt for my toddler. I buy plain and then mix it with fresh fruit. It's a healthy, full fat snack for my daughter and she gobbles it up.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?