BY FAGE #85 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Trish M.
Yorktown, VA
This is the perfect yogurt for smoothies, mixing in berries, and eating straight out of the carton. It has a really lovely smooth texture. We buy at least one tub every trip to the store. It's a great value for the amount of yogurt inside. We use it in dishes a lot too.
Erica W.
Washington, DC
Love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it
Elizabeth E.
Roseville, MN
Aw yeah! I eat the higher fat yogurt now. In fact I lost 60 lbs on a low carb diet in 2008 and have kept it off. I ate the Fage Total and the 2% yogurt throughout my weight loss and maintenance. I had it with Davinci sugar free syrups and coconut flakes. Mmmmm yummy!
Dana B.
Columbus, OH
Fage Greek Yogurt is my usual brand of yogurt. I like the plain version so that I can use my own toppings and flavorings in it. It has a great texture and can also be used in place of sour cream. I also pair it with waffles and fresh fruit for weekend brunch.
Lu C.
This is my go to greek yogurt because it's 0% fat, and it has no added sugars! It takes a while to get used to though, since it is a lot more sour and thick than normal yogurt. I eat this with almond butter, and it's super delicious!
Rachel K.
Greek yogurt plain is hard to eat on its on. I have found that this brand with a packet of truvia and fruit is such a better alternative then the ones that have the fruit already added.
Sarah D.
I love this stuff. It's actual yogurt make thick my the straining process - no added chemicals. If I could, I'd eat the entire tub in one sitting. The flavor is just the right amount of tangy and the texture is perfect, not gritty or chalky. yummy!
Gabriela s.
Perris, CA
I get the big box of it from costco I love plain Greek yoghurt. I add some fresh berries and a bit of honey to it. It is delicious the yoghurt is super smooth. Great for breakfast
Kristi P.
Lexington, KY
I love of thick and creamy Fage yogurt is. I typically add some fruit and maybe a little granola or honey as well. I love that it's high in protein and keeps me full for hours
Katie P.
Okabena, MN
Fage is my favorite brand of greek yogurt because the texture is nicely thick and creamy. I usually sweeten it up with some honey and fruit and it is not sickeningly sweet like some other brands. I have also used it to accompany many Indian dishes and it has worked perfectly.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?