BY FAGE

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Tina G.
Glendale, CA
I love this Greek yogurt. I can either eat this by itself with honey or make a delicious healthy dessert. I put peanut butter, chia seeds, honey and coconut inside and maple syrup. It tastes and feels amazing after I eat it.
Christine N.
This yogurt is great. I mix it with various berries and nuts in the morning for breakfast. The taste took some getting use to in the beginning but I would definitely recommend.
Penny E.
Plainview, NY
I grew up eating this yogurt, it's the best, most authentic greek yogurt! You can add whatever toppings you want (I love adding honey and fresh fruit) and it's delicious!
Katie A.
I love Fage. The yogurt has a Great texture and is very low in added sugar! I love substituting Greek yogurt for sour cream, mayo, and cream in cooking to reduce fat and increase protein.
Rachel B.
I loooove this stuff. It's a go-to breakfast for me. It's filling, high protein, and goes really well with granola, fruit, etc. Also makes a healthy substitute for sour cream.
Meisy E.
Iselin, NJ
When I buy Greek yogurt this is the brand I go for. I was never into Greek yogurt until my sister married a Greek man and he told me they eat it with honey. I add a bit of honey and granola and I love it. Fage is the brand his family buys and I know why. It's very smooth and rich tasting.
Fabiola M.
I love this product. I have Replaced sour cream with this product. I love this Greek yogurt and it is really creamy. I use it to cook more savory items. It is delicious.
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
It's so perfectly thick and satisfying! I eat it plain or with honey. It also makes great smoothies! I'm Greek and grew up eating this yogurt. It's a brand a trust!
Elena C.
Brooklyn, NY
A must if you love yogurt. It's so thick and creamy. It's great especially when it goes on sale and you can stock up. You can get it at any supermarket and my personal favorite and I'd buy it again. My favorite is the peach and honey. Great for snacking or whenever.
Katie P.
Okabena, MN
Fage is my favorite brand of greek yogurt because the texture is nicely thick and creamy. I usually sweeten it up with some honey and fruit and it is not sickeningly sweet like some other brands. I have also used it to accompany many Indian dishes and it has worked perfectly.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Foodie Expert
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?