BY FAGE

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Casey S.
Dickinson, TX
I love to use plain Greek yogurt when making homemade salad dressing or when I need it for other recipes. This brand is usually on sale at my local Kroger so I tend to buy it pretty often. Good quality!
Diane W.
This is my favorite Greek yogurt! 2% and full fat are both excellent. Reminds me of authentic Greek yogurt I’ve eaten in Greece. Super rich and has a great milky flavor. Perfect on its own or with some fresh fruit!
Beth M.
Dallas
I use for overnight oats for breakfast to “sour cream” on my tacos! Love this stuff! I bought at Kroger most recently. I buy 2 large tubs every time. I prefer it over other brands due to the creamy texture! Always will buy this!
Adriana G.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Purchased at: Target
This is a great product to use for a healthy dessert. I mix maple syrup and cacao powder with it to make a healthy “pudding”. It is delish and you don’t have to worry about any of the bad stuff in it!
Melissa T.
tallahassee, city
All I eat is Greek yogurt so I’ve tried a bunch. I use Greek yogurt in my smoothies and as I would if it were sour cream. Barely a difference! It’s a good taste, I usually get plain and that’s perfect for me. FAGE® Yogurt
Harlie V.
San Antonio, TX
Total 0 from Fage is my favorite Greek yogurt of all time. It’s affordable, comes in a huge tub! I make mine with strawberries and some stevia and it tastes like you’re eating strawberry cheesecake! It’s always on my grocery list!
Jen Q.
West Haven
Very smooth and I love that the sugar is one of the lowest compared to other brands even without the fruit. I do sometimes add my own fruit or nuts but is far less that the added syrupy fruit they put in yogurt since it is fresh.
Isabel F.
Burlington
I love Fage yogurt because it’s so creamy but always low in sugar. It’s healthy enough to add some sweet stuff and it’s definitely the best on the market I only purchase this because it’s so good!
Shera P.
Longwood
This has got to be the creamest greek yogurt you can find in the store! It’s great to use in recipes or to make dips with due to the texture and flavor! I don’t miss sour cream after using this. Definitely my go to plain yogurt brand.
Megan S.
Indian Land, SC
excellent plain yogurt flavor. Beautiful Greek yogurt texture. I love having the option of 0% and 2% when I can get these sizes. Makes an excellent smoothie. Good price for the size containers.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?