BY FAGE #7 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Suzanne C.
Sebastopol, CA
In a wold of all kinds of flavored yogurts, plain yogurt is often the best. Its flavor is excellent and so is its rich, creamy texture. When compared to some of the other brands on the market, its price is just right---not expensive at all. It's a perfect compliment to spending budgets of any size. The all-natural ingredients it is made with makes it a healthy addition to the refrigerator for dieters and non-dieters alike. It mixes beautifully with fresh fruit, or as a substitute for milk with granola cereals. Dannon's All Natural Plain Yogurt also freezes well when used in desert recipes, or as a frozen treat in its own right.
It's an A+ product to use when making homemade smoothies in a blender. Its light texture melds well with fresh fruits, juices and protein powder---It is just that good
Jasnek G.
Columbia, TN
I use this plain yogurt to replace sour cream. A friend told me about this yogurt, so I had to give it a try. I prefer Fage Greek yogurt over others if I am using it to replace sour cream. It is on the expensive side, but I buy the 16 oz container so it will last me a month or so. I have bought this yogurt several times. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Maylin R.
Murrieta
This is the best, creamy,and tangy yogurt around. Love adding in Cascadian Farm Organic Berry Vanilla Puff Cereal  for extra crunch and sweetness. Sometimes I will just add some honey and chia seeds. My kids love adding it into a smoothie or will have me make tangy frozen yogurt out of it. This will always be our favorite yogurt!
RecetasdeFamiliabyMarilynMiles M.
El Paso
Ok !! Fage Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz is a life saver for me !! If you follow @weightwatchers diet this product is a must ! You can make bagels! Yessss!! Bagels! Pizzas ! Cinnamon rolls !! You can see all this recipes on my YouTube channel ! I reallyyyyy recommend this product ! ❤️❤️❤️
Kearra F.
Beaverton, OR
Great recipes are made with FAGE® Yogurt. Especially when trying to be healthy. I’ve used this plain Greek yogurt for many dishes. It’s very versatile & comes at a decently fair price for it’s quality. I don’t buy it as often as I like, but when I do, use it as a substitute for sour cream, & I love putting it in my smoothies, or just eating it plain w/ fresh fruit in the mornings.
Melissa F.
Chandler, AZ
I was using a different brand before I started buying Fage. However, a friend recommended I take the plunge so I asked My husband to go down to Walmart and grab some. Best decision ever! It is so good and the price isn’t bad for the quality. I definitely recommend it as it is a staple in our house
Sloane M.
Coventry
I made tzatziki with this and it was perfect. The texture is really nice and the taste is very mild, but tasty. I was expecting this to be expensive but the value was really good compared to other Greek yogurt at the grocery store. I would definitely buy this again to make other dips.
Amanda B.
This is my favorite Greek yogurt. It is super creamy and has perfect flavor. I am lactose intolerant and most yogurts really bother me, but not Fage. I feel like it is reasonably priced and you can usually find it on sale somewhere. I use it with sweet and savory eating!
Chrissy F.
Miramar Beach , FL
Greek yogurt is a Great substitute for mayo & sour cream. Fage is one of the first brands I tried back in 2012 when Greek Yogurt became "a thing." I also like to add half a cup of Greek yogurt to strawberries & protein powder in my nutrition bullet. Quick easy smoothie.
Raquel S.
Englewood, NJ
I love how it is natural and I do believe it’s a great option for someone who not only cares about the taste but also about what they’re eating, the nutritional facts of it. It goes perfect with granola! I purchase it every week and everybody at home loves it!!
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?