BY FAGE

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Suzanne C.
santa rosa, CA
In a wold of all kinds of flavored yogurts, plain yogurt is often the best. Its flavor is excellent and so is its rich, creamy texture. When compared to some of the other brands on the market, its price is just right---not expensive at all. It's a perfect compliment to spending budgets of any size. The all-natural ingredients it is made with makes it a healthy addition to the refrigerator for dieters and non-dieters alike. It mixes beautifully with fresh fruit, or as a substitute for milk with granola cereals. Dannon's All Natural Plain Yogurt also freezes well when used in desert recipes, or as a frozen treat in its own right.
It's an A+ product to use when making homemade smoothies in a blender. Its light texture melds well with fresh fruits, juices and protein powder---It is just that good
Francis B.
Modesto, CA
Huge fan of Greek yogurt and not just because I am Greek myself. I love the texture and richness this yogurt has. A lot of other Greek yogurts have corn starch or other thickening agents and this doesn't. I use it in smoothies, salad-based dishes like tuna salad, macaroni salad etc. Also, use it in place of sour cream in recipes. Has a similar flavor profile and I can no longer tell the difference. It is also just amazing in a bowl with a drizzle of honey. You cannot go wrong with this product.
Elizabeth F.
I use the 2% Total Greek. It has a piece of parchment paper under the lid...this really freaked me out the first time I used the product, but then I saw the warning on the container lol. I use this as a mayo and sour cream substitute in baked potatoes and other dishes. I also use this for smoothies. It has a high protein content and minimal sugar. It tastes fresh and doesn't have that awful artificial sweetener taste that some yogurts have.
Kearra N.
Tigard, OR
Great recipes are made with FAGE® Yogurt. Especially when trying to be healthy. I’ve used this plain Greek yogurt for many dishes. It’s very versatile & comes at a decently fair price for it’s quality. I don’t buy it as often as I like, but when I do, use it as a substitute for sour cream, & I love putting it in my smoothies, or just eating it plain w/ fresh fruit in the mornings.
Melissa F.
Chandler, AZ
I was using a different brand before I started buying Fage. However, a friend recommended I take the plunge so I asked My husband to go down to Walmart and grab some. Best decision ever! It is so good and the price isn’t bad for the quality. I definitely recommend it as it is a staple in our house
Sloane M.
Coventry
I made tzatziki with this and it was perfect. The texture is really nice and the taste is very mild, but tasty. I was expecting this to be expensive but the value was really good compared to other Greek yogurt at the grocery store. I would definitely buy this again to make other dips.
Doreen J.
Cincinnati
A great, sturdy yogurt option for all of your yogurt needs. I often use this in smoothies for a little extra protein. It is difficult to eat plain as it has a slight sour taste. If I am going to eat it in a bowl, I typically add some fruit, granola and/or sweetener (honey is my favorite).
Alexia J.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm not big on unflavored Greek yogurts but when I started training with a personal trainer, she created a meal plan for me that included 2% Greek yogurt so I had to have it. Not only did I quickly learn to love it when I tried faye...but now I actually crave for it. I love the consistency of it, it helps me extinguish my hunger quicker. It's a great healthy snack that will leave you satisfied.  Fage Total 2% Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt
Amanda B.
This is my favorite Greek yogurt. It is super creamy and has perfect flavor. I am lactose intolerant and most yogurts really bother me, but not Fage. I feel like it is reasonably priced and you can usually find it on sale somewhere. I use it with sweet and savory eating!
Raquel S.
Englewood, NJ
I love how it is natural and I do believe it’s a great option for someone who not only cares about the taste but also about what they’re eating, the nutritional facts of it. It goes perfect with granola! I purchase it every week and everybody at home loves it!!
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?