Fage Total Greek Strained Yogurt with Strawberry uploaded by Cindy S.

BY FAGE

Fage® Total Greek Strained Yogurt With Strawberry.
#1 yogurt in Greece.
(Pronounced: Fa-yeh!).
Grade A.
All natural. see more...

Venetia F.
Las Vegas
This my all time favorite yogurt brand & flavor !! It always goes on sale at grocery stores for a dollar per cup and I think it's well worth the purchase and value of your dollar! I have eaten this yogurt for as long as I can remember & have always loved the flavor. Greek yogurt has a different taste compared to regular yogurt, but the quality and yummy flavors are worth the try !!
Brenda S.
Winfield, IL
These has got to be the most tasty yogurt ever, seriously it's like a dessert . I have had people try it and they love it . It's super creamy doesn't taste sour but not over sugar taste either just perfect. Fage Total 2% Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt with Strawberry
Anna T.
New York
Out of all the Fage yogurts, I only go for this one and the honey one. I love the strawberry one! I have a sweet tooth. The sweet strawberry jam goes super great with the Greek yogurt. No one makes strawberry yogurt taste like fage and the strawberry jam.
Suzanne A.
I am a huge fan of all flavors of Fage greek yogurt, but the strawberry one is my all-time favorite. It has just the right balance of smoothness from the yogurt & chunkiness from the straweberry pieces. While the fruit makes the yogurt sweet, it is just the right amount of sweetness in my opinion, and is not overwhelming as some fruit-flavored yogurts can sometimes be. As someone who loves junk food and sometimes struggles to try and eat healthier, this is a perfectly sweet, non-guilty snack to keep on hand in my fridge!
MIMI O.
Brooklyn, NY
I love strawberries so this can be biased lol. It’s one of my favorites so it comes highly recommended. It’s very affordable and it’s also accessible. I enjoy Fage when I freeze it. Love Love Love.
Marlene H.
Strawberry my favorite flavor for fags for sure. Best Greek yogurt with just enough flavor, I’ve tried other products and it just didn’t compare in taste. Affordable and inexpensive.
Cassandra B.
Staten Island, NY
Amazing yogurt. My favorite flavor of all the Fage yogurts. This is smooth, creamy and not too tangy. The perfect ratio of fruit to yogurt. Great for breakfast or anytime of the day!
🐝 S.
Love the container that keeps the fruit separate from the yogurt. I eat this often. The taste is very creamy and rich and the fruit adds a good amount of sweetness. The price is fair for the product.
Mandy L.
Jericho, NY
Fage is one of my favorite Greek yogurt brands. The texture to me is just right and I love the accompanying fruits. There’s nothing added that’s artificial and that’s a big draw for me.
izzy o.
I love strawberry yogurt and this fage strawberry yogurt has a layer of strawberry on top which gives you a bite of strawberry with every spoon of yogurt you have