BY FAGE

We oppose the use of rBGH.The farmers who supply our milk and cream pledge not to treat their cows with rBGH. The FDA has said no significant difference has been shown, and no test can now distinguish, between milk derived from rBGH treated and untreated cows. see more...

marissa n.
Brighton, MA
creamy and delicious without the sour after tase. this yogurt is really light but also still rich. the flavors don’t taste artificial and it doesn’t leave your mouth feeling dry and chalky like some other brands do
Angela R.
Watertown
This yogurt is amazing! We add granola for breakfast, and add it to smoothies as well, so versatile without the aspartame taste of other yogurts. We always have it on hand, great for an after school snack
Lauren O.
I love this Greek yogurt. I eat it with granola and fruit, or put it in my smoothie. It’s reasonably priced. This yogurt is thick and creamy and one of my go to breakfast foods, I will continue to buy!
yajaira e.
   midte yogurt es muy bueno cremosito y ligero me gustan mucho tiene una gran variedad de sabores y eso me encsnts lo como en el desayuno o como snack con almendras o frutos secos realmente amo este yogurt no lo cambio por otro e probado varias marcas de yogurt pero definitivamente me quedo con este
Ashley B.
South Bend, IN
Yogurt has become a daily breakfast item in my regiment and trying to find yogurts that do not contain excessive sugar can be difficult. Fage’s yogurt has been a good find! Great taste, good nutrition and readily available at local supermarkets! Excited to try some different flavors when I need to replenish.
Lauren K.
Centreville
If you know me, you know I am a massive fan of smoothies, and let me tell you, this stuff is fantastic in them. However, if you're just eating this on its own, it's okay I guess, but I've had better. But still, considering the price, I'll be getting this again, cause I'm broke and like yogurt
Emily P.
Charlotte
I love fage and how smooth it is. It’s a great yogurt and keeps me full for a long time. I love the variety of flavors. I have never been a yogurt fan but fage is my favorite now and go to breakfast or snack food. I always buy fage when I am at the stores, it is a staple in my household.
Stephanie C.
Dover, NH
This yogurt is so good, the raspberry is the perfect touch to this yogurt. It’s a healthy snack to help power you through your day. Fage definitely is one of my favorite brands of yogurt because they always have live active cultures (good for my lactose intolerance) in the ingredients!
Cindy T.
Hockley
I really love this but trying to find the flavors I like is a challenge.  They usually only have Strawberry or plain.
It has a bite if it is plain but when you have fruit it’s great.
I don’t have a photo but it’s really great.
Kelly V.
Alloway
This yogurt tastes SO GOOD. I do wish there was more fruit because I tend to run out of the fruit before I’m out of the yogurt (I don’t like plain Greek yogurt) so I wind up throwing whatever’s left of the plain yogurt away. But the fruit part is great!