BY FAGE

We oppose the use of rBGH. The farmers who supply our milk and cream pledge not to treat their cows with rBGH. The FDA has said no significant difference has been shown, and no test can now distinguish, between milk derived from rBGH treated and untreated cows. see more...

Candice B.
Painesville
I am a big fan of yogurt but it’s hard sometimes to find what tastes good! A friend had me try a yogurt and I feel in love with the taste and texture, I recommend these yogurt to anyone to give it a try, you won’t be sorry, you be thanking me your tasted buds as I do and buy them all
Bri D.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite flavor of Fage yogurt- I’m obsessed with anything Peach and this product is delicious, fresh, and healthy! Greek yogurt is full of protein and probiotics, and Fage is definitely a higher quality brand than most. If you like peach, this yogurt is for you!
Hitesha S.
San Diego
Amazing flavor!! If you like peaches you would love this one. Other yogurt brand i have tried has a very jelly based fruit flavors added to it. But this one has more of a fresh fruit flavor which makes this product better compare to other brands available in the market!!
MIMI O.
Brooklyn, NY
Excellent product and you get your money’s worth. I naturally love Fage and fruits so it’s a no brained that I will Love this combination. The fruit tastes fresh even though you know it’s packaged product so I wasn’t disappointed.
Dina B.
New York
It was good and I loved that it was only 100 calories!!!  I do prefer the sweeter higher caloric cherry.  Wish I didn’t but I do.i have only had it once but I would definitely try it again.
erika e.
Gloversville
i have had just about every flavor this one is my all time favorite. if you are a fan of peach flavored things like me you will so fall in love with this. i really do not even like yogurt, but this one when it goes bad you can take the syrup side off stick it in you're jelly cabinet and use it on toast plain short bread cookies or whatever good idea i got from one of my moms friends because i hate wasting food!!
Gaye A.
My family is from Turkey, so yogurt is pretty much in every meal we have. If we don’t make the yogurt at home, this brand is a staple at our house. It tastes the closest to the yogurt we make at home.
Inga S.
My favorite flavor! Taste like the peach should taste. No artificial colors or additives. Similar compare to other brands. Good value, always a lot of deals or coupons available. Good lunch or snack item
We B.
Favorite yogurt!! It’s so good! I wish they had this flavor in every store. It’s so disappointing when I just see honey. I love it so much! The peaches are so sweet and if compliments the yogurt well.
Cindy T.
Hockley
This my all time favorite. I love peaches in anything.
It it reminds me of eating a creamy peach cobbler without crust and just add cinnamon.
I buy most everything from HEB.
I have two brands I buy and they run neck and neck. The other being somewhat sweeter but not too sweet.