BY FAGE

We oppose the use of rBGH. The farmers who supply our milk and cream pledge not to treat their cows with rBGH. The FDA has said no significant difference has been shown, and no test can now distinguish, between milk derived from rBGH treated and untreated cows. see more...

Abby C.
Abby C.
It's delicious. It's so creamy and the peach compote adds perfectly to it. It doesn't feel like you're eating a yogurt. I would say it's far and away much better than other greek yogurts, though it is on the more expensive side as far as those things go. Definitely worth it.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Salem, MA
Foodie Expert
I love fage products! The peach flavor is fresh and tastes like peach and not fake! I purchase this on every grocery trip. It's packed with protein too and healthy fats so you won't feel guilty. The other flavors are good too but peach has never let me down!
LeeSa N.
LeeSa N.
Milwaukee, WI
So good. Tastes like yogurt should. Thick and creamy with real sugar and fruit. I like the options of milk fat from 0 to total. I don't mind paying for the quality and packaging. Great for digestion as well.
TANEKA w.
TANEKA w.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Foodie Expert
Love these they are satisfying and delicious at the same time. I love having them in the morning and after noon when your busy and don't have time for a big meal or your hunger to distract you
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Foodie Expert
Pricey but so worth it! I love the taste and all of the different flavors. Very creamy and does not have a sour taste. The only greek yogurt I buy.
Ambar S.
Ambar S.
Cedar park , TX
Foodie Expert
Fresh peach es with tart yogurt . Delish .
U feel full and not guilty. I also loved a cinnamon raisin one they had . Whole foods used to have it
Dahlia E.
Dahlia E.
Alexandria, VA
Best yogurt out there. Keeps me full for hours and has a ton of protein. I love the consistency of it! Absolutely delicious!
Kim U.
Kim U.
Foodie Expert
I'm not a huge yogurt fan, but Fage is very good. I only wish they made a crunchy alternative to add into the yogurt.
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Port Orange, FL
Love this Greek yogurt. Very light and healthy but tons of flavor. Not too much sugar either.very good for price
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Pompano Beach, FL
Fage is the best Greek yogurt on the market. It is extremely thick and creamy! Love love love!