BY FAGE

We oppose the use of rBGH. The farmers who supply our milk and cream pledge not to treat their cows with rBGH. The FDA has said no significant difference has been shown, and no test can now distinguish, between milk derived from rBGH treated and untreated cows. see more...

Sara L.
Sara L.
Beaverton, OR
This yogurt is the most "REAL" version of greek yogurt I have tried. I went to greece and this is the closest I have found to what I ate in Greece. I love the little bit of sourness the yogurt has and mixing it with the honey makes it the perfect combo. I also enjoy the other flavors that they have
Amy S.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I think that Greek yogurt is a bit healthier than regular yogurt. This is worth a try just to see if it is something you like. It definitely won't break the bank if you buy just one. I think it's a good idea to put honey in yogurt, which I have never tried before. It adds a nice sweetness to it.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
I eat this most work days for breakfast. It's not too many calories, great source of protein, tastes delicious too!

Sometimes I will add nuts or bananas to this flavor combo to give myself extra flavor and texture. Fage is hands down, THE BEST Greek yogurt on the market!
Sherrie P.
Sherrie P.
Louisville, KY
My first taste of Greek yogurt was Fage Total Greek strained yogurt with Honey. I was in LOVE! I couldn't believe what I was tasting! The sweet of the honey and the tartness of the yogurt was the perfect pair! It's healthy and flavorful. The perfect snack!
hailey g.
hailey g.
This is my favorite yogurt. The ingredients are just greek yogurt with honey in it and since it is divided you can control the amount of honey that you put in. This is a great healthy alternative for yogurt since there is not a lot of sugar in it.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
This is so yummy. I love this brand of yogurt. It's rich, thick, and creamy. The hint of honey is perfect. It costs a little more than some brands but it's so worth it. I'd recommend trying this one because it's quite tasty.
Tricia G.
Tricia G.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best flavor !!! I always go to target or shoprite and buy all they have on the shelves . I eat these for breakfast or snack while I'm at work. Not only is the yogurt good for you , it taste delicious.
Anya B.
Anya B.
Hauppauge, NY
Literally my addiction since college (6 years ago). It's so yummy and easy. I eat this on hot summer days and now toddler loves it too. It's extremely creamy and smooth and they honey is sweet and delicious
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
This yogurt is absolutely delicious! The consistency is thicker than normal yogurt and the honey is just the right amount of sweet to cut that target of the Greek yogurt. I would definitely buy this again!
Nida S.
Nida S.
Fage is the only Greek yogurt my husband can tolerate. I find it has a great taste, isn't sour and doesn't make you feel too full. An excellent balance and a wonderful healthy choice!