BY FAGE #61 in Yogurt

We oppose the use of rBGH. The farmers who supply our milk and cream pledge not to treat their cows with rBGH. The FDA has said no significant difference has been shown, and no test can now distinguish, between milk derived from rBGH treated and untreated cows. see more...

Courtney B.
San Antonio , TX
Love this yogurt!  The texture is great and flavors are wonderful. FAGE® Total 0% Blueberry & Acai Greek Yogurt   I have tried most of the flavors and they are all so good!  They are very filling and healthy.  I prefer this brand to other products because I like the texture and how it is separated.  I will continue to purchase this!
Sarah C.
I found this yogurt by chance at my local Kroger (our local Walmart doesn’t carry it). It has became my favorite breakfast and daytime snack. I love the freshness of the side additives (I’ve tried the peach, honey and raspberry so far). They help make it even more delicious and nutritional!
Nancy T.
Greek yogurt is the best and Fage has always been my favorite! This particular FAGE® Total Greek Strained Yogurt flavor has just enough sweetness to add some zip and It is extremely satisfying as a healthy snack plus I know it is good for my digestion.
Carly H.
Pasadena, CA
Honey and greek yogurt is a classic pairing. I think the amount of honey they provide is plenty for the yogurt. My only complaint is that it can get a bit messy when pouring over the honey and it hardens when it’s cold.
Alice L.
Cerritos, CA
I love how balanced this yogurt is! The right amount of tart and honey makes for a delicious healthy treat anytime of the day! It does rarely go on sale, but I do like to stock up when it does! I recommend you try it!
Dawn N.
This is by far my FAV yogurt!! omg this stuff is so good!! I like to remove the yogurt from the cup and zap the honey for like 15 seconds.. add strawberries and mix it all together. OMG!! It’s sssooo good!!
Lok-Yee L.
College Point, NY
HANDS DOWN THE BEST YOGURT PAIRING EVER KNOWN TO MANKIND. if I could have this every day and not feel guilty about the sugar intake then I would. It’s like a match made in heaven sealed in a plastic cup.
Heng Z.
This is my favorite Greek yogurt in the world. It has the perfect creaminess and not too tart. I also like the honey flavor the best. The separate cup helps me portion the amount of honey I should use but I end up eating it all anyways!
Maryliz P.
Jersey City
Amazing! Add a little bit of granola and it’s even better. My favorite breakfast. The honey sweetens the yogurt up just the right amount. My favorite green yogurt in the market right now. A must buy every time I go to the grocery store
Huda Q.
Middle village , NY
This by far is my favorite yogurt it’s great when your tummy isn’t feeling to well the honey in here taste organic and not full of sugar paired with plain Greek yogurt it’s my go to yogurt always
Courtney P.
What else do you mix in with this one?