BY FAGE #33 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Suzanne C.
Sebastopol, CA
In a wold of all kinds of flavored yogurts, plain yogurt is often the best. Its flavor is excellent and so is its rich, creamy texture. When compared to some of the other brands on the market, its price is just right---not expensive at all. It's a perfect compliment to spending budgets of any size. The all-natural ingredients it is made with makes it a healthy addition to the refrigerator for dieters and non-dieters alike. It mixes beautifully with fresh fruit, or as a substitute for milk with granola cereals. Dannon's All Natural Plain Yogurt also freezes well when used in desert recipes, or as a frozen treat in its own right.
It's an A+ product to use when making homemade smoothies in a blender. Its light texture melds well with fresh fruits, juices and protein powder---It is just that good
Chance C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I’m not a huge yogurt person so that’s why I automatically gave this a lower rating. I’ve never tried any other flavors of this product besides just the plain Greek yogurt either, so I am sure the flavored versions are great for yogurt lovers! I will say that this yogurt is PERFECT for making smoothies. I use this in every smoothie I make!
Kearra N.
Tigard, OR
Great recipes are made with FAGE® Yogurt. Especially when trying to be healthy. I’ve used this plain Greek yogurt for many dishes. It’s very versatile & comes at a decently fair price for it’s quality. I don’t buy it as often as I like, but when I do, use it as a substitute for sour cream, & I love putting it in my smoothies, or just eating it plain w/ fresh fruit in the mornings.
Melissa F.
Chandler, AZ
I was using a different brand before I started buying Fage. However, a friend recommended I take the plunge so I asked My husband to go down to Walmart and grab some. Best decision ever! It is so good and the price isn’t bad for the quality. I definitely recommend it as it is a staple in our house
Doreen J.
Cincinnati
A great, sturdy yogurt option for all of your yogurt needs. I often use this in smoothies for a little extra protein. It is difficult to eat plain as it has a slight sour taste. If I am going to eat it in a bowl, I typically add some fruit, granola and/or sweetener (honey is my favorite).
Sloane M.
Coventry
I made tzatziki with this and it was perfect. The texture is really nice and the taste is very mild, but tasty. I was expecting this to be expensive but the value was really good compared to other Greek yogurt at the grocery store. I would definitely buy this again to make other dips.
Julia C.
Waitsfield
I am picky about Greek yogurts, but Fage has quickly become a favorite and my go-to. Rich in flavor and creamy in texture it makes for the perfect breakfast paired with fresh fruit or granola. It is also a favorite for sauces, and adds a great tang to creamy pasta sauces.
McKenzie M.
Lake Forest
Fage is a little on the pricey side but has a great thick taste to the yogurt. Sometimes it kinda taste like a thick ice cream and will substitute it by adding Oreos and other fun toppings. I love to mix it with granola and top with fresh fruit! I will spoon it out of the container if I’m feeling lazy and want a quick snack!
Amanda B.
This is my favorite Greek yogurt. It is super creamy and has perfect flavor. I am lactose intolerant and most yogurts really bother me, but not Fage. I feel like it is reasonably priced and you can usually find it on sale somewhere. I use it with sweet and savory eating!
Raquel S.
Englewood, NJ
I love how it is natural and I do believe it’s a great option for someone who not only cares about the taste but also about what they’re eating, the nutritional facts of it. It goes perfect with granola! I purchase it every week and everybody at home loves it!!
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?