BY FAGE

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Taylor E.
Vancouver, WA
A staple in my kitchen! I am a health nut who cares deeply about my own and my families diets.

You can use this fage total yogurt in place of sour cream or play it up as a mid day snack! As a mom to a 3 year old, I like to induldge every once in awhile by myself but as a health concious person, I am limited and do not pick up desserts often. My favorite little dish is this:

1 cup Fage total
1 Tbs Almond, Peanut or nut butter of choice
Cinnamon
A drizzle of raw local honey
1 tsp Organic dark chocolate pieces
Tatiana S.
Paramount, CA
I was looking for a good plain Greek yogurt for my 16-month old daughter. I'm so glad I came across Fage in the store and purchased it. It is the best plain Greek yogurt I've ever tried (yep, I tried it before I gave it my baby, lol). I was surprised by its thick yet creamy texture, it's tart yet not sour flavor. It's a good thing there's no added sugar, so I can mix it with fruit of my choice.
Emily G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Fage is my absolute favorite yogurt of all time. It has the best flavor, in my opinion, of all the Greek yogurts that I've tried. We use it all the time- with fruit as a snack, in place of sour cream, mixed with seasonings as a dip, mixed with almond milk and ranch seasoning to make a healthy ranch, and so much more. It's a staple in our house and I 100% recommend it.
Eleni P.
Favorite yogurt of all time. Love the thick consistency of it. It's think but it doesn't feel super heavy, plus it keeps you full longer and great source of protein. I prefer to get the plain yogurt and dress it up with my own toppings like honey, chia seeds, and some fruit. Great late night healthy snack when you get those sweet cravings!
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff really is the best. I'm a big fan of plain yoghurt, and their 0% beats out all the other brands I've tried. The 2% is a real treat. Much richer, creamier, and a hint of a cheese-like flavor. It's also less sour than some of the other brands but doesn't compromise that earthy flavor that you know you love.
Rachel M.
Cincinnati, OH
The texture and flavor of this yogurt is great!

What I like:
Texture: thick and creamy, it's really strained, not just artificially thickened like other brands.
Protein: When I was eating a high protein diet, I loved this in my smoothies, or mixed with honey and peanut butter and used as a dip for apples!
Jessica M.
Love this stuff! It's very filling. I love mixing in a spoonful of natural peanut butter and making a healthier "mousse" for a healthy dessert option. Recently I've been buying my local store brand of this product because it's more affordable but I would go back to this if store brand wasn't available.
Megan B.
Madison, WI
My local grocery store probably wonders why they are selling out of this so much... It's because of me (and others) who can't get enough of it. For plain greek style yogurt this is the smoothst, creamiest brand. I've tried every version that the grocery store has and I keep coming back to Fage.
Cara G.
Claysville, PA
I like this brand as an alternative to some others - but basically I go with whatever is on sale.

Greek yogurt has a definite "tang" to it that other yogurts don't have. And plain is just that, plain. I like mixing this with other things OR using it as a replacement for sour cream when cooking!
Erica W.
Washington, DC
Love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it
alison s.
Arden, NC
Foodie Expert
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?