BY FAGE #85 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Nicole A.
Westwood
Fage is our family’s go-to Greek yogurt. It’s delicious plain, with add ins (honey and granola are my favorites, my husband goes with berries), or in a smoothie for a creamy kick. Since it’s good quality, it also works really well in any recipe that calls for Greek yogurt, and depending on the recipe, can be subbed in for sour cream or mayo to lighten things up a little. There is always some in our fridge.
Tess B.
I use this to replace sour cream. The texture of Fage beats competitors and can hold up in my favorite recipes. My favorite version is to add Fage to dry oats with cashew milk overnight. Top with a pinch of sea salt, sliced banana and a drizzle of honey in the morning. The Fage gives this a creamy texture that tastes too good to be healthy- but it is!
Kearra F.
Beaverton
Great recipes are made with FAGE® Yogurt. Especially when trying to be healthy. I’ve used this plain Greek yogurt for many dishes. It’s very versatile & comes at a decently fair price for it’s quality. I don’t buy it as often as I like, but when I do, use it as a substitute for sour cream, & I love putting it in my smoothies, or just eating it plain w/ fresh fruit in the mornings.
Keenan S.
Greek yogurt is my favorite. I usually shop for sale prices so Fage comes up here and there. The four stars instead of 5 is because of balance. The bitter of the yogurt and sweet of the fruit isn't as balanced as my favorite brand and can be a turn off at times. I will continue to purchase Fage but likely only on sale.
Chanda S.
It's my go to yogurt when I need a quick breakfast.  It's thick, and it has a tart taste like most greek yogurts,  but it's good. It's pretty affordable and is close in price to most of the popular brands.  I think it's healthy, therefore I will continue to purchase.
Karen R.
Washington
Creamy, smooth heaven. I eat it straight, with fruit, a dip base, on baked potato & many other uses in my kitchen. It is filling & I try to eat this as a snack each day. I have 2 in the fridge right now that we will use by the end of next week. It is healthy but satisfying snack.
Amanda B.
This is my favorite Greek yogurt. It is super creamy and has perfect flavor. I am lactose intolerant and most yogurts really bother me, but not Fage. I feel like it is reasonably priced and you can usually find it on sale somewhere. I use it with sweet and savory eating!
Katherine N.
Baton Rouge, LA
The plain flavor isn’t for everyone, but it’s a healthy way to cut the sugar in most yogurts. The flavor is tart but pleasant. I like Fage over other brands because of the consistency of the yogurt. It’s smooth and less solid than other brands, more like a traditional European yogurt.
Brian L.
WESLACO, TX
I buy this at HEB to use in my baking.  It makes wonderful substitutions in dressings and a main ingredient in gulab jamun! The texture is thick and creamy, and has the perfect amount of tanginess to calm those naughty cravings.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this yogurt! It’s thick and creamy, with a delicious tart flavor. We like this kind because it’s full-fat, meaning fewer fillers to make it low-fat. Full of protein and very filling! Easy to find in grocery stores, too.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?