Fage Total Feta Cheese

by Fage

Min fat in dry matter: 43% Max. Water content: 56%.

I was just in Greece and found out what a real Greek salad is!  Where in the states can I find the 7oz chunk of Fage feta cheese?
Start your review of Fage Total Feta Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
Pretty good for a grocery store feta. It doesn't really compare to authentic feta from greek markets or in Greece. As a Greek-American it's not always so easy to find authentic feta close by so I will pick this up for different dishes.
racine, WI
is really good its just one of the things i buy for my house to make some really good food with i also some times i eat it all by its self with out any thing as to what else i can say about it well not much other then it's made by real cows from wisconsin yES
Dawsonville, GA
This is probably the most delicious feta me and my family have tried!! We like to use it in baked chicken dishes, mus it with olives and of course make greek salad. It's honestly perfect. Not too salty and not too crumbly.
Organic, Sugar Free, Paleo
Mount Vernon, OH
My teenaged girls love to snack on cheeses and I love to make gyros; imagine my surprise when they discovered my feta and are the whole package before I could make dinner! Such a clean and rich tasting cheese!!!
San diego
I love this brand of feta. My family loves when I add it to a salad or just put on the plate with hummus and pita bread. I have also mixed it into hamburger patty's. It is truly a hit in our house.
Dairy Free, No Special Diet
a little salty but great taste, nice and creamy, i would recommend, ive bought multiple times.. love cooking with it, very affordable. i gave 4 stars because of it being slightly salty
Sugar Free, No Special Diet
Vancouver, WA
I like feta and I like Fage as a brand, this cheese is good! Not too hard and crumble but just the right amount while still having some sharp taste and creaminess.
No Special Diet
Fage. Feta. Need I say more? The quality I expect from a company I know. Nice but delicate tang and oh so creamy. I love cheese. Especially feta and this didn't disappoint.
Organic, Dairy Free, Paleo
i love this feta cheese. i am personally a fan of feta but this one is great for salads and homemade pizzas. it has a great taste. i am a first time consumer but i would buy this product again. i recommend
Lubbock, TX
Feta cheese needs to be dry and crumbly. Face delivers that with this product. It isn't super expensive which is always nice. I buy this product a lot to put on my salads. I enjoy the taste and texture, but some people do not. If you do not like blue cheese or goat cheese I do not recommend this product.