Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtFage
Total 5% Milkfat Plain Greek Yogurt - 176oz

FAGE Total 5% Milkfat Plain Greek Yogurt - 17.6oz

by Fage

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?
Start your review of FAGE Total 5% Milkfat Plain Greek Yogurt - 17.6oz!
Jo C.
Saint Paul, MN
Amazing yogurt! Great with frozen or fresh fruit and sugar free syrup. A staple in my keto journey.
Tiha N.
I like my yogurt Greek and plain. This tastes the best amongst the selection of many.
Doreen J.
Cincinnati
A great, sturdy yogurt option for all of your yogurt needs. I often use this in smoothies for a little extra protein. It is difficult to eat plain as it has a slight sour taste. If I am going to eat it in a bowl, I typically add some fruit, granola and/or sweetener (honey is my favorite).
Lindsay B.
Columbus , OH
Great for a light breakfast! Especially enjoy with fresh fruit and nuts. It contains more whole ingredients than a lot of other yogurt- definitely trust the brand and product!
Tiffany M.
Clio, MI
This is our go to yogurt when it comes to substituting sour cream in a dish. The flavor and consistency make it a total dream to work with. Plus 0% you can’t get better than that!
Kelly W.
FAGE Total 5% Milkfat Plain Greek Yogurt - 17.6oz uploaded by Kelly W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Once you have this 5% yogurt you will find it hard to eat any other yogurt, Greek etc it’s so thick and creamy!
Zara A.
Little Rock
Fage is hands down the best Greek yogurt out there. It’s thick without being too tart or watery. It’s the closest thing I’ve had to actual homemade yogurt. Bout at a Kroger and Whole Foods.
Sarah N.
Brooklyn
This is by far my favorite yogurt. It’s creamy and has a nice mild flavor. I always grab a couple when I’m at the grocery store and use it as a replacement for sour cream in my dips and for taco night!
Alexis B.
Thornton, CO
I love this yogurt it is fantastic if you just want to whip up your own flavors I personally like a little honey mixed in with this and topping it with some berries. It’s fantastic for smoothies, overnight oats or marking sauces for your meals. I like that you can do so many things with this yogurt it is very versatile.
Madalina V.
The Face total greek yougurt is very smooth. Tastes amazing and goes so well with honey. You can use it in smoothies or just as is. It has very good value to price ratio and you can find it in various sizes. Definitely recommend.