Fage Total 2% Yogurt Greek Strained All Natural-Lowfat with Peach uploaded by Esther M.

BY FAGE

Fage Total 2% Greek All Natural Strained Yogurt With Peach.
(Pronounced: fa-yeh!).
Grade A.
Lowfat (2% milkfat). see more...

Annie H.
Annie H.
Elmhurst, NY
Love the balance of the fruit along with the yogurt. It is just enough between sour and sweetness and tastes totally like a dessert. they are a bit pricy on the yogurt end but i feel like it is totally worth it because it's real fruit! can't wait to try more flavors
Grace Y.
Grace Y.
CAMBRIDGE, MA
This yogurt is delicious. I also like how the fruit is on the side so it doesn't make the bottom of the yogurt cup all watery or weird, although it is sometimes hard to get all the fruit out if you don't have the right spoon. Use a slim or small spoon!
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Casa Grande, AZ
My favorite Greek yogurt! This was the first brand I tried for Greek yogurt. Peach my favorite flavor. It tastes like actual peach because it is actual peach! It's the cutest and creamy and very good for you!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
I like that you can control how much of the peach puree you put into the yogurt, depending on your mood. It has a great flavor and it has peach chunks that I like. Fage Yogurt is usually pretty affordable brand for Greek yogurt. I will definitely be buying this product again!
Esther M.
Esther M.
Willowbrook , IL
My boyfriend loves this peach flavor. It's uncompareavle to other products on the market. It's a good price since it usually always on sale. We will always come back to buying Fage they make GREAT YOGURTS!
Terri R.
Terri R.
I'm not a big yogurt fan but will always choose Fage over any others. I love that they separate the fruit and yogurt so I can control the mix. I purchased it at my local market, Best Yet. The yogurt is very thick and creamy with no unpleasant aftertaste and is completely unsweetened until you add the fruit. Great product.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
valparaiso, IN
I recommend the guanoabana flavor,it is delicious! Fage yogurt is so thick and rich and a sour cream like taste but when you mix the flavor in I cannot get enough. I'm always looking for a healthier snack and this is a great go to.
Bibi M.
Bibi M.
Lynn, MA
This is my go to yogurt to mix with my food, for healthy snacks and sometimes breakfast ( mix with fruits and granola), easy to find in your nearest grocery store and it's affordable
Ezra B.
Ezra B.
Sierra Madre
this is my favorite yogurt! it's thick and creamy, and the peach mixes really well with it. it's a great breakfast if you're on the go or are looking to be a little healthier
Tara S.
Tara S.
Bay Shore, NY
Delicious treat. Smooth rich taste. I enjoy the different flavors Acai Blueberry is my favorite. I like the protein content and live cultures for stomach digestion.