Fage Total 2% Yogurt Greek Strained All Natural-Lowfat with Peach uploaded by Esther M.

Fage Total 2% Yogurt Greek Strained All Natural-Lowfat with Peach

Fage Total 2% Greek All Natural Strained Yogurt With Peach.
(Pronounced: fa-yeh!).
Grade A.
Lowfat (2% milkfat). see more...

Jackie S.
Casa Grande, AZ
My favorite Greek yogurt! This was the first brand I tried for Greek yogurt. Peach my favorite flavor. It tastes like actual peach because it is actual peach! It's the cutest and creamy and very good for you!
Alexis P.
Valparaiso, IN
I recommend the guanoabana flavor,it is delicious! Fage yogurt is so thick and rich and a sour cream like taste but when you mix the flavor in I cannot get enough. I'm always looking for a healthier snack and this is a great go to.
Bibi M.
Lynn, MA
This is my go to yogurt to mix with my food, for healthy snacks and sometimes breakfast ( mix with fruits and granola), easy to find in your nearest grocery store and it's affordable
Ezra B.
Sierra Madre
this is my favorite yogurt! it's thick and creamy, and the peach mixes really well with it. it's a great breakfast if you're on the go or are looking to be a little healthier
Tara S.
Bay Shore, NY
Delicious treat. Smooth rich taste. I enjoy the different flavors Acai Blueberry is my favorite. I like the protein content and live cultures for stomach digestion.
Holly H.
Boston, MA
I used to only buy the plain Fage greek yogurt 0% or 2% - to me, the 2% difference doesn't make a difference in consistency or taste - but I tried this due to a sale at my local supermarket and was hooked. The combination of the peach and smooth greek yogurt was heavenly. The peach is like a jam or puree, smells of peach and has some peach chunks. The sweetness of the peach is perfect with the thick, creamy & tart plain yogurt. I tried the other flavours offered by Fage and so far, this is my favourite.
Stephanie W.
Arlington, VA
This is literally the best yogurt flavor that was ever invented. The peach jam is what dreams are made of. I will literally lick the cup clean I love this flavor so much. Not great value because it costs the same as other cups but half the volume is missing.
Kimi A.
Sacramento, CA
I am a big fan of Fagé Greek yogurt! This peach flavor along with the honey flavor and key lime flavor are delicious. My kids enjoy them as well and they are made with quality ingredients so I'll feel good giving it to them. Definitely recommend!
Lisa A.
Yelm, WA
Since I had bariatric surgery I've had to find food high in protein. One of the first foods I could eat after surgery was yogurt. I'm not a big yogurt fan, but my sister-in-law recommend Fage and I actually found that I really like this brand. It's creamy and thicker than other yogurt and has a wide varieties of flavors, which I like.
Vee R.
I love the fruit it contains, because you can choose how much fruit you would like to add to your yogurt. I give it four stars because I find the yogurt has more a tart flavor and don't find it good to eat alone.