Fage Total 2% Yogurt Greek Strained All Natural-Lowfat with Peach uploaded by Esther M.

BY FAGE

Fage Total 2% Greek All Natural Strained Yogurt With Peach.
(Pronounced: fa-yeh!).
Grade A.
Lowfat (2% milkfat). see more...

Emily D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Fage is my favorite yogurt. Although these fruit side ones have a lot of carbs and sugar they are delicious, and I believe the fuller fat versions provide more good stuff for my insides
pamela s.
Newport, KY
I do love this yogurt but the peach is not my favorite flavor. the add in fruit side is lacking fruit chunks. I have noticed that it is more like a gel, with a few small pieces of fruit. The other flavors have more fruit- cherry is my favorite!
Katrina P.
Faye is my favorite brand of Greek yogurt. I find it incredibly creamy and not as sweet as Chobani. It's a little more expensive than other brands, but for the quality, I think it's more than worth it.
Kira D.
Hollywood, FL
I eat this yogurt every single morning with granola. It keeps me full and tastes really refreshing and creamy at the same time. Its also sold in a lot of places, which makes it super accessible,
Kim T.
Of the three options you can get this in, I love this, but I like the o% even more! The fact that you can control the amount of sugar you add to it with the side peach!
Crystal M.
Austin, TX
Favorite yogurt! With blueberry being a close 2nd. The fruit balances everything out. I think the price was 2 for $4. Not a terrible price but also not the cheapest.
Katrina P.
Chesapeake, VA
This is one of my favorite Greek yogurts. I love to mix in the chunks of peaches. It is delicious and very filing. It is a bit pricey but it is truly worth the money.
Cindy L.
Pretty good if you like sweet yogurts. I prefer plain but this made a nice dessert. Plain Fage is my favorite and you can find it in most groceries.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY
My favorite peach greek yogurt. I like to add some groanola to it to add some crunch. It is not too thick or too liquidy. The perfect greek yogurt.
Maria S.
Just amazing.
great combination of greek yoghurt and fruit!
not super sweet, just the right amount of sweetness and a nice peach flavour