Add a Photo

By FAGE
#723 in Yogurt
Fage Total 2% Greek All Natural Strained Yogurt With Peach.
(Pronounced: fa-yeh!).
Grade A.
Lowfat (2% milkfat).
Kim T.
Kim T.

Of the three options you can get this in, I love this, but I like the o% even more! The fact that you can control the amount of sugar you add to it with the side peach!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Oklahoma City, OK

Fage is my favorite yogurt. Although these fruit side ones have a lot of carbs and sugar they are delicious, and I believe the fuller fat versions provide more good stuff for my insides
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Benton, AR

Very good. A little too much peach sweetening though. Best brand of Greek yogurt and the only kind my daughter will eat
LaDonna R.
LaDonna R.
Lexington, KY

good flavor and the right amount of fruit. There is something about the fruit being separate instead of blended that wins me over.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Atlanta, GA

Best Greek yogurt, great texture and the peaches are just the right amount. Start my day with this yogurt most days
pamela s.
pamela s.
Newport, KY

I do love this yogurt but the peach is not my favorite flavor. the add in fruit side is lacking fruit chunks. I have noticed that it is more like a gel, with a few small pieces of fruit. The other flavors have more fruit- cherry is my favorite!

Join Now