Fage Total 2% Yogurt Greek Strained All Natural-Lowfat with Peach uploaded by Esther M.

BY FAGE

Fage Total 2% Greek All Natural Strained Yogurt With Peach.
(Pronounced: fa-yeh!).
Grade A.
Lowfat (2% milkfat). see more...

Kristin M.
Kristin M.
HOT SPRINGS, AR
This is my and my son's number one favorite yogurt. I normally purchase them on sale in Kroger when they run 10 for $10, which is a great
deal. I love that you can mix the fruit in and the yogurt itself is super smooth. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Grace Y.
Grace Y.
Cambridge, MA
This yogurt is delicious. I also like how the fruit is on the side so it doesn't make the bottom of the yogurt cup all watery or weird, although it is sometimes hard to get all the fruit out if you don't have the right spoon. Use a slim or small spoon!
Esther M.
Esther M.
Willowbrook , IL
My boyfriend loves this peach flavor. It's uncompareavle to other products on the market. It's a good price since it usually always on sale. We will always come back to buying Fage they make GREAT YOGURTS!
Terri R.
Terri R.
I'm not a big yogurt fan but will always choose Fage over any others. I love that they separate the fruit and yogurt so I can control the mix. I purchased it at my local market, Best Yet. The yogurt is very thick and creamy with no unpleasant aftertaste and is completely unsweetened until you add the fruit. Great product.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Louisville, KY
This yogurt is so incredible. It is so smooth but also thick and creamy. Peach is my favorite but I like a lot of the Fage flavors.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Tonawanda, NY
Cant find it here but the honey version of this is INSANE! so delicious. Fage is so creamy and a great source of protein
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
My only complaint is that's it hard to get all of the peach out of the little side cup.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Benton, AR
Very good. A little too much peach sweetening though. Best brand of Greek yogurt and the only kind my daughter will eat
LaDonna R.
LaDonna R.
Lexington, KY
good flavor and the right amount of fruit. There is something about the fruit being separate instead of blended that wins me over.
pamela s.
pamela s.
Newport, KY
I do love this yogurt but the peach is not my favorite flavor. the add in fruit side is lacking fruit chunks. I have noticed that it is more like a gel, with a few small pieces of fruit. The other flavors have more fruit- cherry is my favorite!