Add a Photo

By FAGE
#807 in Yogurt
Fage Total 2% Greek All Natural Strained Yogurt With Peach.
(Pronounced: fa-yeh!).
Grade A.
Lowfat (2% milkfat).
Grace Y.
Grace Y.
Cambridge, MA
March 11, 2017, 8:17 a.m.
Review for: Yogurt Greek Strained Total 2% With Peach
This yogurt is delicious. I also like how the fruit is on the side so it doesn't make the bottom of the yogurt cup all watery or weird, although it is sometimes hard to get all the fruit out if you don't have the right spoon. Use a slim or small spoon!
Terri R.
Terri R.
June 6, 2017, 4:59 p.m.
Review for: Yogurt Greek Strained Total 2% With Peach
I'm not a big yogurt fan but will always choose Fage over any others. I love that they separate the fruit and yogurt so I can control the mix. I purchased it at my local market, Best Yet. The yogurt is very thick and creamy with no unpleasant aftertaste and is completely unsweetened until you add the fruit. Great product.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
June 7, 2017, 3:33 p.m.
Review for: Yogurt Greek Strained Total 2% With Peach
My only complaint is that's it hard to get all of the peach out of the little side cup.
LaDonna R.
LaDonna R.
Lexington, KY
Nov. 4, 2016, 10:41 a.m.
Review for: Yogurt Greek Strained Total 2% With Peach
good flavor and the right amount of fruit. There is something about the fruit being separate instead of blended that wins me over.
pamela s.
pamela s.
Newport, KY
I do love this yogurt but the peach is not my favorite flavor. the add in fruit side is lacking fruit chunks. I have noticed that it is more like a gel, with a few small pieces of fruit. The other flavors have more fruit- cherry is my favorite!
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Atlanta, GA
Jan. 6, 2017, 7:31 p.m.
Review for: Yogurt Greek Strained Total 2% With Peach
Best Greek yogurt, great texture and the peaches are just the right amount. Start my day with this yogurt most days
Kim T.
Kim T.
Of the three options you can get this in, I love this, but I like the o% even more! The fact that you can control the amount of sugar you add to it with the side peach!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Benton, AR
Very good. A little too much peach sweetening though. Best brand of Greek yogurt and the only kind my daughter will eat
Emily D.
Emily D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Oct. 28, 2016, 11:36 a.m.
Review for: Yogurt Greek Strained Total 2% With Peach
Fage is my favorite yogurt. Although these fruit side ones have a lot of carbs and sugar they are delicious, and I believe the fuller fat versions provide more good stuff for my insides