Fage Total 2% Yogurt Greek Strained All Natural-Lowfat with Peach uploaded by Esther M.

BY FAGE

Fage Total 2% Greek All Natural Strained Yogurt With Peach.
(Pronounced: fa-yeh!).
Grade A.
Lowfat (2% milkfat). see more...

Jackie S.
Casa Grande, AZ
My favorite Greek yogurt! This was the first brand I tried for Greek yogurt. Peach my favorite flavor. It tastes like actual peach because it is actual peach! It's the cutest and creamy and very good for you!
Alexis P.
Valparaiso, IN
I recommend the guanoabana flavor,it is delicious! Fage yogurt is so thick and rich and a sour cream like taste but when you mix the flavor in I cannot get enough. I'm always looking for a healthier snack and this is a great go to.
Ezra B.
Sierra Madre
this is my favorite yogurt! it's thick and creamy, and the peach mixes really well with it. it's a great breakfast if you're on the go or are looking to be a little healthier
Tara S.
Bay Shore, NY
Delicious treat. Smooth rich taste. I enjoy the different flavors Acai Blueberry is my favorite. I like the protein content and live cultures for stomach digestion.
Holly H.
Boston, MA
I used to only buy the plain Fage greek yogurt 0% or 2% - to me, the 2% difference doesn't make a difference in consistency or taste - but I tried this due to a sale at my local supermarket and was hooked. The combination of the peach and smooth greek yogurt was heavenly. The peach is like a jam or puree, smells of peach and has some peach chunks. The sweetness of the peach is perfect with the thick, creamy & tart plain yogurt. I tried the other flavours offered by Fage and so far, this is my favourite.
Stephanie W.
Arlington, VA
This is literally the best yogurt flavor that was ever invented. The peach jam is what dreams are made of. I will literally lick the cup clean I love this flavor so much. Not great value because it costs the same as other cups but half the volume is missing.
M J.
My favorite yogurt! I like how the fruit and the yogurt are separate which gives me the option of mixing or dipping. The fruit flavor is real and the Greek yogurt is subtle after a few bites. Definitely addicting. It is also very filling. Nothing compares to this Greek yogurt brand.
Emily D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Fage is my favorite yogurt. Although these fruit side ones have a lot of carbs and sugar they are delicious, and I believe the fuller fat versions provide more good stuff for my insides
Katrina P.
Chesapeake, VA
This is one of my favorite Greek yogurts. I love to mix in the chunks of peaches. It is delicious and very filing. It is a bit pricey but it is truly worth the money.
Cindy L.
Pretty good if you like sweet yogurts. I prefer plain but this made a nice dessert. Plain Fage is my favorite and you can find it in most groceries.