Add a Photo

By FAGE
#839 in Yogurt
Fage Total 2% Greek All Natural Strained Yogurt With Peach.
(Pronounced: fa-yeh!).
Grade A.
Lowfat (2% milkfat).
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Chesapeake, VA
Sept. 24, 2016, 6:48 p.m.
Review for: Yogurt Greek Strained Total 2% With Peach
This is one of my favorite Greek yogurts. I love to mix in the chunks of peaches. It is delicious and very filing. It is a bit pricey but it is truly worth the money.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Pflugerville, TX
Favorite yogurt! With blueberry being a close 2nd. The fruit balances everything out. I think the price was 2 for $4. Not a terrible price but also not the cheapest.
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
Pretty good if you like sweet yogurts. I prefer plain but this made a nice dessert. Plain Fage is my favorite and you can find it in most groceries.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY
My favorite peach greek yogurt. I like to add some groanola to it to add some crunch. It is not too thick or too liquidy. The perfect greek yogurt.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Just amazing.
great combination of greek yoghurt and fruit!
not super sweet, just the right amount of sweetness and a nice peach flavour
Cece M.
Cece M.
Dec. 19, 2016, 1:11 p.m.
Review for: Yogurt Greek Strained Total 2% With Peach
Fage makes a good product and this one is no exception. The yogurt taste amazing but it's slightly too sweet for me to purchase often.
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Morgan Hill, CA
I love the Greek yogurt. It has a strong taste. The peaches however were a little soggy. They weren't that enjoyable
Beverly C.
Beverly C.
Roseville, CA
Nov. 30, 2016, 11 p.m.
Review for: Yogurt Greek Strained Total 2% With Peach
I love this brand of Greek yogurt. It's not too bitter and tastes delicious. I especially love the peach flavor.
Estefany H.
Estefany H.
Union, NJ
Amazing snack for an early morning shift. very healthy and also very tasty!
Stephen H.
Stephen H.
Plainfield, NJ
May 7, 2017, 7:31 p.m.
Review for: Yogurt Greek Strained Total 2% With Peach
This yogurt is thick, and what I like about it is that it is pure yogurt; no added fruit. Although, there are those yogurts with fruits in a separate cupcake portion.  I have purchased the one with the fruit cup, including pineapple, honey, pomegranate, and cherry.  They are all delicious and the additional fruit taste as if it just got picked off the vine.