Add a Photo

By FAGE
#809 in Yogurt
Fage Total 2% Greek All Natural Strained Yogurt With Peach.
(Pronounced: fa-yeh!).
Grade A.
Lowfat (2% milkfat).
Kira D.
Kira D.
Hollywood, FL

I eat this yogurt every single morning with granola. It keeps me full and tastes really refreshing and creamy at the same time. Its also sold in a lot of places, which makes it super accessible,
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Milford, MI

These are great yogurts. Both creamy and tart and I love love love the design of the package. It's just so adorable and helpful. Everything you need right in one little packet !
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Chesapeake, VA

This is one of my favorite Greek yogurts. I love to mix in the chunks of peaches. It is delicious and very filing. It is a bit pricey but it is truly worth the money.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Pflugerville, TX

Favorite yogurt! With blueberry being a close 2nd. The fruit balances everything out. I think the price was 2 for $4. Not a terrible price but also not the cheapest.
Cindy L.
Cindy L.

Pretty good if you like sweet yogurts. I prefer plain but this made a nice dessert. Plain Fage is my favorite and you can find it in most groceries.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY

My favorite peach greek yogurt. I like to add some groanola to it to add some crunch. It is not too thick or too liquidy. The perfect greek yogurt.
Maria S.
Maria S.

Just amazing.
great combination of greek yoghurt and fruit!
not super sweet, just the right amount of sweetness and a nice peach flavour
Cece M.
Cece M.

Fage makes a good product and this one is no exception. The yogurt taste amazing but it's slightly too sweet for me to purchase often.
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Morgan Hill, CA

I love the Greek yogurt. It has a strong taste. The peaches however were a little soggy. They weren't that enjoyable
Beverly C.
Beverly C.
Roseville, CA

I love this brand of Greek yogurt. It's not too bitter and tastes delicious. I especially love the peach flavor.

Join Now