Fage Total 2% Yogurt Greek Strained All Natural-Lowfat with Peach uploaded by Esther M.

Fage Total 2% Yogurt Greek Strained All Natural-Lowfat with Peach

Fage Total 2% Greek All Natural Strained Yogurt With Peach.
(Pronounced: fa-yeh!).
Grade A.
Lowfat (2% milkfat). see more...

Shaina Q.
Mix ins are a must for my greek yogurt. There could be more options available though. I do not find that I gravitate towards this brand unless it is a last resort. Its not terrible though.
Alyssa L.
I like that you can control how much of the peach puree you put into the yogurt, depending on your mood. It has a great flavor and it has peach chunks that I like. Fage Yogurt is usually pretty affordable brand for Greek yogurt. I will definitely be buying this product again!
Cristina T.
The one thing I hate about Greek yogurt is the smell. But this yogurt is light and smells like real peaches. It is the perfect balance of sweetness and tartness.
Annie H.
Elmhurst, NY
Love the balance of the fruit along with the yogurt. It is just enough between sour and sweetness and tastes totally like a dessert. they are a bit pricy on the yogurt end but i feel like it is totally worth it because it's real fruit! can't wait to try more flavors
Star W.
Houston , TX
Amazing for a snack I eat them all the time it really helps keep my appetite down especially when I was losing weight I would’ve had a hard time handling 500 calories a day without this cup of awesomeness
Stephen H.
Plainfield, NJ
This yogurt is thick, and what I like about it is that it is pure yogurt; no added fruit. Although, there are those yogurts with fruits in a separate cupcake portion.  I have purchased the one with the fruit cup, including pineapple, honey, pomegranate, and cherry.  They are all delicious and the additional fruit taste as if it just got picked off the vine.
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
This is my and my son's number one favorite yogurt. I normally purchase them on sale in Kroger when they run 10 for $10, which is a great
deal. I love that you can mix the fruit in and the yogurt itself is super smooth. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
My boyfriend loves this peach flavor. It's uncompareavle to other products on the market. It's a good price since it usually always on sale. We will always come back to buying Fage they make GREAT YOGURTS!
Grace Y.
Cambridge, MA
This yogurt is delicious. I also like how the fruit is on the side so it doesn't make the bottom of the yogurt cup all watery or weird, although it is sometimes hard to get all the fruit out if you don't have the right spoon. Use a slim or small spoon!
Terri R.
I'm not a big yogurt fan but will always choose Fage over any others. I love that they separate the fruit and yogurt so I can control the mix. I purchased it at my local market, Best Yet. The yogurt is very thick and creamy with no unpleasant aftertaste and is completely unsweetened until you add the fruit. Great product.