Fage Total 2% Yogurt Greek Strained All Natural-Lowfat with Peach uploaded by Analena N.Fage Total 2% Yogurt Greek Strained All Natural-Lowfat with Peach uploaded by Esther M.

BY FAGE

Fage Total 2% Greek All Natural Strained Yogurt With Peach.
(Pronounced: fa-yeh!).
Grade A.
Lowfat (2% milkfat). see more...

Analena N.
Fort Worth
I was not much of yogurt eater until a few years ago. I started trying out different brands to see which ones settled good. Hands down, I really enjoy eating this yogurt because it tastes fresh and yummy whether its super Cold or lukewarm due to carrying it with me around for my lunches. Its creamy and has just the right amount of fruit flavor to make a sweet treat.
Alison M.
Tucson
This is the best Greek Yougurt out there. This is my favorite brand. To me, most Greek Yougurt tastes like sour cream. This brand actually has great flavor, plus they have plenty of flavor options to choose from. The Yougurt is very smooth and creamy. My favorite flavor is the honey. The honey they use is high quality, it has a very deep flavor profile. I would recommend this brand 100%!
Amanda P.
Chesterfield, VA
My husband loves Fage, but I’m a little less crazy about it. I will say the consistency of the yogurt is nice and thick. For my personal taste, adding my own fruit is a great concept but the fruit portion tends to be too sweet. I’ll continue buying the products and eating it though! The yogurt seems to be of good quality which is what matters the most to me.
Kirsten C.
I much prefer the 2% fat yogurt vs 0%/fat free. It's still healthy and good for you but has a richness that is so satisfying and tasty. If you're not ready to go full fat with your yogurt, try 2%!
Alyssa L.
I like that you can control how much of the peach puree you put into the yogurt, depending on your mood. It has a great flavor and it has peach chunks that I like. Fage Yogurt is usually pretty affordable brand for Greek yogurt. I will definitely be buying this product again!
Annie H.
Love the balance of the fruit along with the yogurt. It is just enough between sour and sweetness and tastes totally like a dessert. they are a bit pricy on the yogurt end but i feel like it is totally worth it because it's real fruit! can't wait to try more flavors
Christina S.
I love that I am able to control the amount of sweetness! These little pockets of flavor make a lot of difference and it is easy for me to take on the go. No mess! Love it and keep on buying them. Even got my boyfriend who doesn't eat yogurt hooked!
Kacie M.
Eugene, OR
I like this as a low-fat alternative to full-fat yogurt when I need to rein it in a bit. Very little flavor is sacrificed in this product; it still has the rich, creamy tanginess that I seek from a Greek yogurt. Way better than a fat-free version!
Crystal A.
Louisville, KY
Fage is one of my favorite brands of yogurt. I enjoy the flavor options and the taste. Some yogurts have a chalky taste, Fage does not. I can usually find them on sale at my local Kroger. Compared to the store brand I prefer Fage. It tastes great mixed in with granola!
Cindy Q.
Orange
Yummy yummy nothing like a good cup of yogurt with peaches 🍑 it taste sooo good your forget your eating something healthy and tastes like a rich bowl of dessert but it’s nice and healthy with a good mix of peaches and the yogurt is nice and creamy !!