Fage Total 2% Yogurt Greek Strained All Natural-Lowfat with Peach uploaded by Esther M.

BY FAGE

Fage Total 2% Greek All Natural Strained Yogurt With Peach.
(Pronounced: fa-yeh!).
Grade A.
Lowfat (2% milkfat). see more...

Holly H.
Holly H.
Boston, MA
I used to only buy the plain Fage greek yogurt 0% or 2% - to me, the 2% difference doesn't make a difference in consistency or taste - but I tried this due to a sale at my local supermarket and was hooked. The combination of the peach and smooth greek yogurt was heavenly. The peach is like a jam or puree, smells of peach and has some peach chunks. The sweetness of the peach is perfect with the thick, creamy & tart plain yogurt. I tried the other flavours offered by Fage and so far, this is my favourite.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Yelm, WA
Since I had bariatric surgery I've had to find food high in protein. One of the first foods I could eat after surgery was yogurt. I'm not a big yogurt fan, but my sister-in-law recommend Fage and I actually found that I really like this brand. It's creamy and thicker than other yogurt and has a wide varieties of flavors, which I like.
M J.
M J.
My favorite yogurt! I like how the fruit and the yogurt are separate which gives me the option of mixing or dipping. The fruit flavor is real and the Greek yogurt is subtle after a few bites. Definitely addicting. It is also very filling. Nothing compares to this Greek yogurt brand.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Arlington, VA
This is literally the best yogurt flavor that was ever invented. The peach jam is what dreams are made of. I will literally lick the cup clean I love this flavor so much. Not great value because it costs the same as other cups but half the volume is missing.
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Kensington, MD
the peach is so juciy and delicous. I love this on a slow morning. I get this at safe way and somtimes food lion. These are just sooo so so good im not even joking. I hope they never change them because i just love them so much.I got my mom hooked to :D
Kimi A.
Kimi A.
McKinney, TX
I am a big fan of Fagé Greek yogurt! This peach flavor along with the honey flavor and key lime flavor are delicious. My kids enjoy them as well and they are made with quality ingredients so I'll feel good giving it to them. Definitely recommend!
Vee R.
Vee R.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love the fruit it contains, because you can choose how much fruit you would like to add to your yogurt. I give it four stars because I find the yogurt has more a tart flavor and don't find it good to eat alone.
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Faye is my favorite brand of Greek yogurt. I find it incredibly creamy and not as sweet as Chobani. It's a little more expensive than other brands, but for the quality, I think it's more than worth it.
Kira D.
Kira D.
Hollywood, FL
I eat this yogurt every single morning with granola. It keeps me full and tastes really refreshing and creamy at the same time. Its also sold in a lot of places, which makes it super accessible,
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Milford, MI
These are great yogurts. Both creamy and tart and I love love love the design of the package. It's just so adorable and helpful. Everything you need right in one little packet !