Fage Total 2% Yogurt Greek Strained All Natural-Lowfat with Peach uploaded by Analena N.Fage Total 2% Yogurt Greek Strained All Natural-Lowfat with Peach uploaded by Esther M.

BY FAGE

Fage Total 2% Greek All Natural Strained Yogurt With Peach.
(Pronounced: fa-yeh!).
Grade A.
Lowfat (2% milkfat). see more...

Lindsey K.
Louisa
I have an adversion to yogurts that contain large chunks of fruit in them like a slimy monster lurking at the bottom of a pond. I love how this product separates the two so the inner toddler in me can decide when and if I would like to add the fruit to my breakfast. My absolutely favorite flavor is vanilla with honey on the side. Yum! The only downside to this product is the cost. For what you receive in terms of quantity of yogurt the price does not seem to fit, and it makes more sense cost-wise for me to buy a small cup of vanilla yogurt and just bring along my own honey. However, if you're like me and like your fruit blended at-will but don't have the time to pack them up for yourself his would be a nice alternative.
Rannica A.
Philadelphia
Delicious !! I’ve had their peach, Ive had their strawberry flavor, their mango. It’s all so good. And I like the fact that it’s separated from the yogurt itself so you can dictate how much fruit you’d like to eat at a time. This also fits macros y’all!! for those who count them. I definitely prefer Their texture over Chobanis.
Kristen B.
Houston, Texas
Yum! Creamy and delicious. The peach gives it the right amount of sweetness so it isn't overly sweet. It also Tastes really natural and fresh, not artificial at all. I eat these as snacks especially if I've skipped a meal and it's easy on the stomach and makes me feel full.
Cabrina M.
Chantilly, VA
This is very good yogurt. It’s not too sweet and has a thick texture. I like the sweet fruit and the tangy yogurt combo. I would definitely purchase this flavor and other flavors again. I do think it is a little pricy for the serving size.
Analena N.
Fort Worth, TX
I was not much of yogurt eater until a few years ago. I started trying out different brands to see which ones settled good. Hands down, I really enjoy eating this yogurt because it tastes fresh and yummy whether its super Cold or lukewarm due to carrying it with me around for my lunches. Its creamy and has just the right amount of fruit flavor to make a sweet treat.
Melissa W.
WESTMINSTER
These mix in yogurts are delicious. You really get the peach flavor and some good texture, plus you can decide how much for you get in each bite, or just some it on all at once. It's easy to mix in work the container design.
Amanda P.
Chesterfield, VA
My husband loves Fage, but I’m a little less crazy about it. I will say the consistency of the yogurt is nice and thick. For my personal taste, adding my own fruit is a great concept but the fruit portion tends to be too sweet. I’ll continue buying the products and eating it though! The yogurt seems to be of good quality which is what matters the most to me.
Kirsten C.
I much prefer the 2% fat yogurt vs 0%/fat free. It's still healthy and good for you but has a richness that is so satisfying and tasty. If you're not ready to go full fat with your yogurt, try 2%!
Erin M.
Mobile
I love being able to add the fruit myself. The peach is amazing and the yogurt is so creamy. I have purchased it at several local groceries stores at a affordable price.
Christina S.
I love that I am able to control the amount of sweetness! These little pockets of flavor make a lot of difference and it is easy for me to take on the go. No mess! Love it and keep on buying them. Even got my boyfriend who doesn't eat yogurt hooked!