Fage Total 2% Yogurt Greek Strained All Natural-Lowfat with Peach uploaded by Esther M.

BY FAGE

Fage Total 2% Greek All Natural Strained Yogurt With Peach.
(Pronounced: fa-yeh!).
Grade A.
Lowfat (2% milkfat). see more...

April H.
Pensacola
I cannot get enough of this stuff! It’s so fresh and tasty. I like to have one if I’m craving something sweet but can’t have it. It always helps with my sweet tooth. The Greek yogurt is thick and creamy. The yogurt is not presweetened so once the peach is added it’s a perfect balance. This stuff always boosts my energy and is perfect to eat in the morning before a walk/jog. The strawberry flavor is awesome as well!
Amanda P.
Bedford, VA
My husband loves Fage, but I’m a little less crazy about it. I will say the consistency of the yogurt is nice and thick. For my personal taste, adding my own fruit is a great concept but the fruit portion tends to be too sweet. I’ll continue buying the products and eating it though! The yogurt seems to be of good quality which is what matters the most to me.
mia m.
Santa Clara, CA
delicious and healthy. no sweet flavor at all which i love. i but it at safeway. a little pricier than crappy sugary yogurt but worth it. tangy sour taste. i would buy again and i do so regularly. i would recommend
Sanjana C.
Bloomington, MN
These are delicious and a healthy option for somebody like me who is always looking to snack. The crunchy bites add a nice kick to the creamy yougurt and is super filling.
Shaina Q.
Clearwater
Mix ins are a must for my greek yogurt. There could be more options available though. I do not find that I gravitate towards this brand unless it is a last resort. Its not terrible though.
Cristina T.
The one thing I hate about Greek yogurt is the smell. But this yogurt is light and smells like real peaches. It is the perfect balance of sweetness and tartness.
Alyssa L.
I like that you can control how much of the peach puree you put into the yogurt, depending on your mood. It has a great flavor and it has peach chunks that I like. Fage Yogurt is usually pretty affordable brand for Greek yogurt. I will definitely be buying this product again!
Annie H.
Elmhurst, NY
Love the balance of the fruit along with the yogurt. It is just enough between sour and sweetness and tastes totally like a dessert. they are a bit pricy on the yogurt end but i feel like it is totally worth it because it's real fruit! can't wait to try more flavors
Star W.
Amazing for a snack I eat them all the time it really helps keep my appetite down especially when I was losing weight I would’ve had a hard time handling 500 calories a day without this cup of awesomeness
Stephen H.
Plainfield, NJ
This yogurt is thick, and what I like about it is that it is pure yogurt; no added fruit. Although, there are those yogurts with fruits in a separate cupcake portion.  I have purchased the one with the fruit cup, including pineapple, honey, pomegranate, and cherry.  They are all delicious and the additional fruit taste as if it just got picked off the vine.