BY FAGE

(pronounced: Fa-yeh!) see more...

Taylor S.
Brooklyn, NY
Fage Cherry Greek yogurt is my ultimate favorite yogurt. I eat this at least three times a week. I love that the fruit is separate from the yogurt and it is so filling that I can eat it for lunch and be satisfied. It’s good for you and tastes great. I will continue stocking my fridge was fage, so worth the price.
Emily P.
Charlotte
I love fage and how smooth it is. It’s a great yogurt and keeps me full for a long time. I love the variety of flavors. I have never been a yogurt fan but fage is my favorite now and go to breakfast or snack food. I always buy fage when I am at the stores, it is a staple in my household.
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
I love this yogurt because it is very flavorful and filling. It is easy to grab and go for breakfast, I always have some in my fridge. It is also a great source of protein. I would recommend to anyone.
Brittany G.
Lafayette
Its was good its not worth what my nana paid for them but they was good for low fat yogurt i think she got them at Walmart not really sure, just as fast as they went into the fridge it went out just as fast lol i enjoy them to snake on  i wish they wasn't so pricy
Dheevena R.
This was my first experience with Greek yogurt and while it took some getting used to the texture, the yogurt itself was really delicious! I loved the strawberry flavor and the cups made it easy to take this as a snack. This yogurt is especially good post-workout when you're trying to replenish your sugars and add some protein. I'm pretty excited to try some of the other flavors from this brand!
Brianna O.
Although i love greek yogurt plain i always have to have some fruit in it! It taste amazing with just the right amount of sweetness! If i dont purchase these i buy the big tub and just add my own fruit and toppings! Must try! Plus you can replace this for different items in recipes as well!
Christina L.
Wilmington, DE
A little high in sugar for my tastes, but that obviously makes it taste delicious! Love the ingredients list when compared to other products - I feel like Fage and Chobani always try to keep it as natural as possible! I always pick these up when they are on sale :).
Elizabeth G.
I absolutely love this yogurt, one of the best from Fage. I usually add granola to, i dont always eat the strawberries but it's not because they taste bad I just dont have much of a sweet tooth. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!!
Lorenn A.
Brooklyn , NY
This is my go to yogurt ALWAYS! The strawberries are real good pieces in its own juicy compote. It's not just the fake sugar jelly like you get in other yogurts. Love it! Also very generous portion of the sweet goodness
Laura P.
Simpsonville, SC
My favorite yogurt, the best flavors and the right amount of fruit. Priced well and I can usually find it on sale. Low in calories and high in protein. Love the other flavors as well, like raspberry and lime