BY FAGE

(pronounced: Fa-yeh!) see more...

Dheevena R.
This was my first experience with Greek yogurt and while it took some getting used to the texture, the yogurt itself was really delicious! I loved the strawberry flavor and the cups made it easy to take this as a snack. This yogurt is especially good post-workout when you're trying to replenish your sugars and add some protein. I'm pretty excited to try some of the other flavors from this brand!
Michelle O.
Although i love greek yogurt plain i always have to have some fruit in it! It taste amazing with just the right amount of sweetness! If i dont purchase these i buy the big tub and just add my own fruit and toppings! Must try! Plus you can replace this for different items in recipes as well!
Tina B.
Wilmington, DE
A little high in sugar for my tastes, but that obviously makes it taste delicious! Love the ingredients list when compared to other products - I feel like Fage and Chobani always try to keep it as natural as possible! I always pick these up when they are on sale :).
Elizabeth G.
I absolutely love this yogurt, one of the best from Fage. I usually add granola to, i dont always eat the strawberries but it's not because they taste bad I just dont have much of a sweet tooth. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!!
Lorenn A.
Brooklyn , NY
This is my go to yogurt ALWAYS! The strawberries are real good pieces in its own juicy compote. It's not just the fake sugar jelly like you get in other yogurts. Love it! Also very generous portion of the sweet goodness
Laura P.
Simpsonville, SC
My favorite yogurt, the best flavors and the right amount of fruit. Priced well and I can usually find it on sale. Low in calories and high in protein. Love the other flavors as well, like raspberry and lime
elizabeth m.
Havelock, NC
The yogurt alone tastes very bland. This was recommended by my nutritionist. However the little cup of strawberries is great and it makes the yogurt taste 100% better. I eat one daily
Meggie H.
This yogurt tastes great when mixed well. I especially love the strawberry flavor. It is affordable and usually can be found on sale. I usually buy this from Fred Meyer and would highly recommend.
Maisey &.
Las Vegas, NV
Such a good yogurt thats thick and creamy. I love to have this for dessert after a meal at home! I like the container and the ease of getting the product out.
My absolute favorite Greek yogurt. So muchhh flavor with decreased milk fat. It's so amazing I love adding fruits, Nutella, granola whatever i want because it's pretty much ice cream to me