BY FAGE

(pronounced: Fa-yeh!) see more...

Maria P.
Maria P.
I'm Greek so I know about Greek yogurt, okay? FAGE is the only brand you should be buying because this is what actual Greek yogurt is supposed to taste like. Thick and creamy and tart. It's absolutely the best brand in the American market. If you eat Chobani, you are doing yourself a big disservice. Chobani is not even Greek, while FAGE has been around for decades on decades. They know what they're doing. Chobani sour and runny and absolutely disgusting. GO FAGE. You'll thank me.
Patty M.
Patty M.
Amityville, NY
I only buy Fage yogurt. It's the real deal! Authentic Greek yogurt with all natural healthy ingredients not like other fake sweet unhealthy brands of yogurt. The creamy tasty consistency is just the best,! The strawberry is delicious but so is the blueberry pineapple and even plain, good and good for you!
Julia B.
Julia B.
Batavia, OH
The flavor of the yogurt is amazing and the texture. The strawberry part is great, just a little bit of too many seeds for my taste. I bought mine at Kroger. I am a repeat customer of this product. The one downside to the product is that the packaging is sometimes hard to get off.
Chinasa O.
Chinasa O.
Claremont, CA
This is my favorite yogurt of all time. I usually catch it when it's on sale and I'll get the blueberry and strawberry flavors. I find that Fage yogurt is thick and not watery like other Greek yogurts (Dannon and Chobani). The taste is amazing and I could probably eat it plain.
N B.
N B.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite brands of greek yogurt. The flavor is amazing. I usually buy it from target or stop and shop. It's very healthy with about 12 grams of protein per serving and it is very affordable and on sale frequently. Definitely recommend!
Angela E.
Angela E.
Astoria, NY
I loooovvveeee this yogurt! Besides it being lowfat, it's so rich and creamy and definitely not watery like others can be. I also love that they now hAve them with "toppings"!! Great for when you need a snack but don't want the extra calories!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Redondo Beach, CA
Love Fage Greek yogurt and especially love this flavor - strawberry! One of my family's favorites the strawberry fruit jam is a bit on the sweet side so it pairs really well with the tartness of the yogurt. A must buy anytime it's on sale!
Haley I.
Haley I.
Athens, GA
These are soooo yummy and they don't have *TOO* much added sugar compared to a lot of other brands of flavored yogurt. It's cheaper to just buy plain yogurt and add your own Fruit of course but sometimes I like to treat myself to these!
Cassie L.
Cassie L.
Chesapeake, VA
This is the ONLY yogurt I will eat, let alone Greek yogurt. It's super thick and creamy and i love mixing in the strawberries. It's a filling snack so it will prevent you from reaching for the candy jar for a mid afternoon binge!
Julie P.
Julie P.
Fage tastes good with anything. I put oatmeal and agave together with frozen blueberries. Delicious. All of the fruit and yogurt cups are also very delicious. High protein!