BY FAGE

Fage® Strawberry Total 2% All Natural Greek Strained Yogurt.
(Pronounced: fa-yeh!)
(2% milkfat).
Fage #1 yogurt in Greece with strawberry. see more...

Jennifer P.
Fage yogurt is my favorite yogurt and I have been eating it every morning for several years now. I love how it tastes and I love that almost every time I run out it is always on sale at one of my local grocery stores. I am always recommended it to my friends and family because of how good it is for you.
Jordan K.
This is by far my favorite Greek yogurt! It's thick, not runny at all, and is light. I love real fruit in my yogurt, so I get these that have a separate cup on the side fully of delicious, sweet fruit! Since the yogurt is a traditional, slightly sour yogurt, the sweet fruit is a perfect match.
Melissa H.
Keller, TX
I love the 2% yogurt with strawberry, blueberry, honey, and cherry. It is so creamy and just satisfying, more so then the 0% I don't like that sone so much its a little more bitter tasting but still ok, I like to have them as a treat sometimes or snack as well as of course with breakfast!
Jenny B.
St Petersburg, FL
I always buy yogurt for my husband and out of all the brands he likes this one best. The flavors aren't too sweet and he likes to eat them as a late night snack. They're always on sale somewhere, so I always stock up. He also eats them with granola mixed in.
Jennifer M.
Vista, CA
Would give this yogurt 10 stars if I could . This is my go to thing in the fridge . Taste amazing keeps you full . Great for you . It's a great price . It's the one thing that is always in our
Grociery cart. Love all the flavor . It's fun to try all of them
Juls F.
This is my absolute favorite go to snake it has the best flavor plus it healthy! Out of all the yogurts I have tried this tops all of them it has the perfect flavor I buy these every time I go grocery shopping I have to be stalked at all times!
Nicole A.
Northville, MI
Fage yogurt is a staple in my fridge. It's my go to snack when I'm working and it's half of my breakfast when I'm looking for a solid source of protein. It tastes amazing and it's good for me---the price is always right too. I love it!
Kelly M.
Ronkonkoma, NY
A little too much sugar in this product. I find it a little to sweet and you do not make full fat with flavors Please work on getting those things available for the people
Rachel W.
Piedmont, SC
This is my favorite yogurt to grab for in the morning when I'm on the go or looking to have a quick healthy breakfast. Lots of protein and keeps me full till lunch time.
Laiken G.
Delaware, OH
Always an incredible value and top notch flavors. 0%, 2% are my family preferences and most all flavors are welcome in the fridge. Never dissappoints