Fage® Total 2% Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt with Raspberry Pomegranate 5.3 oz. Cup

BY FAGE

We oppose the use of rBGH.The farmers who supply our milk and cream pledge not to treat their cows with rBGH. The FDA has said no significant difference has been shown, and no test can now distinguish, between milk derived from rBGH treated and untreated cows. see more...

Three L.
I am in love with Fage yogurts!!!
They are the real deal! Simple, real ingredients with no fillers, just the taste of real cream., for someone who is used to pre Blended or heavily sweetened yogurts, the plain yogurt separate from the fruit can pack quite a punch in the yogurt tartness department, but for some who are sensitive to the taste of sugar it might be just what your taste buds are calling for. I love that the fruit is separated from the yogurt allowing you to gage the amount of sweetness you want and avoid product separation and breakdown. The fruit mixture blended in is awesome! It sweetens it up perfectly for any Greek yogurt lover. The thing about Fage yogurt, is the purity of its ingredients. Once you try it most other products you've been enjoying for years won't compare! You will taste the additives and fillers in them like never before. That is a true example of good food vs great food. Love these! Love Fage!
Ty  .
So tasty!!!! I love this yogurt with all my heart! Trust me when I say it's a good product! It's has the perfect texture and flavor! And better yet it's healthy unlike many other yogurts! I defiantly will buy it again!
Briana R.
Big Rapids
Favorite yogurt is plain yogurt! It’s awesome for smoothies but on its own it’s an acquired taste. It definitely tastes like sour cream but that also makes it awesome because it’s healthy and there’s so many ways to make it! I love this one with the fruit! It’s my favorite one but sometimes hard to find
Abigail E.
Anderson, IN
Yogurt is one of my favorite sources of protien, and this yogurt comes highly recommended. And I’ve bought it again and again and again and love it every time. Compared to other Greek yogurts this one is fantastic health wise and price wise and taste wise.
LouAnn J.
New Port Richey
I like the cage because the topping is kept separate so I can put all of it on the yogurt or very little. Such good yogurt!! Fage Total 2% Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt with StrawberryFage® Total Greek Strained Yogurt with Raspberry 5.3 oz. Cup
Kelly G.
Palatine, IL
Delicious flavor. Available at most stores. Good for breakfast on the good. Not too sweet but does not have a gross, gritty taste. I love the flavor as well-can mix with fruit and make a smoothie or eat on its own.
Style by Julianne R.
Portland, OR
Super creamy, delicious yogurt! I love that you get to mix in the flavor yourself. The fruit is always authentic tasting and doesn't have the taste of anything added to it
Brittany M.
Magnolia, NJ
I love fage! It is filling and oh so nutritious! I love having it as a snack and overall it compares to other products as best in calories. You get what you pay for!
Sonia G.
Fort Lee, NJ
These are my favorite yogurts ever, I have to say that Greek yogurt coming to the US markets have been a breakfast game changer and fage has been the leader of that revolution for me. I like that you can combine the flavors so that you can keep the yogurt as tart as you want
Mahjida S.
Toledo, OH
Love these Greek Yogurt Cups! Such a handy snack to have around- High protein, low calories, and super healthy. The fruit flavors make it even better! So delish. Love keeping these in the fridge for an afternoon snack. Price point is great. A little higher than other yogurts.