Fage® Total 2% Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt with Pineapple 5.3 oz. Cup uploaded by Ana B.

BY FAGE

We oppose the use of rBGH.The farmers who supply our milk and cream pledge not to treat their cows with rBGH. The FDA has said no significant difference has been shown, and no test can now distinguish, between milk derived from rBGH treated and untreated cows. see more...

Dayanna M.
Flushing, NY
Great yogurt, good ingredients and my kids love the taste of almost all the different flavors. I love that the fruit comes on the side so you can mix as much as you want. I will keep purchasing this yogurt
Hitesha S.
San Diego
Pineapple is my all time favorite fruit so I absolutely love anything and everything with pineapple. This has more fresh fruit flavor than any other brands available in the market. Good quality yogurt with yum flavors!!
Ria A.
Boston,ma
Pineapple has always been a favorite fruit of mine. This yogurt incorporates the fruit perfectly . Every spoonful is a delicious blend of real Greek yogurt and fresh pineapple. I definitely recommend this specific brand if you are loooking for a yummy pineapple flavor!
Amanda C.
Tastes great but as many yogurts any of the flavored yogurts = lots of sugar!! The greek yogurt itself is very tart and creamy, but the fruit/flavor is sweet. Usually reasonably priced and is a better option then the regular flavored yogurts as this has good probiotics.
Nicky G.
Gastonia
I absolutely love this brand of yogurt pineapple is my favorite flavor I try to eat a container of Greek yogurt everyday it is a little more expensive than the other brands but it's definitely worth it it's very creamy and it feels like you're eating a dessert
MiNa B.
Fage® Total 2% Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt with Pineapple 5.3 oz. Cup is OK. I purchased this yogurt at my local Walmart. I'm a huge fan of Greek yogurt so I figured I would try Fage. I wasn't impressed with this flavor. It's inexpensive, however if you are a lover of pineapples then I would definitely recommend!
Bobbi M.
Smithland
Fage was my very first Greek yogurt product. It was one of the first ones here in our market area. I like the ones where you mix the fruit up from the bottom. They are more filling and have a great taste.
Jeff R.
Franklin , TN
Great tasting and helpful to my stomach! Super awesome value for the price. Better than the competition. Buy this yogurt every trip I make to all the grocery stores I go to and will continue to do so.
Carol E.
Philadelphia
This is my absolute favorite yogurt. It’s such a rich thick Greek yoghurt and this sweet pineapple pieces that you mix from the bottom make it especially yummy!!
Laura C.
Buffalo, NY
This is by far my favorite flavor of yogurt ever! first of all its fage, which makes it better than most greek yogurts, but the pineapple tastes so good with the tangy yogurt! definitely try this flavor next time you buy yogurt, i found it at target!