Fage Total 2% Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt with Honey uploaded by Aaliyah S.Fage Total 2% Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt with Honey uploaded by Laurel C.

BY FAGE #83 in Yogurt

Fage® Total 2% Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey.
#1 yogurt in Greece.
(Pronounced: Fa-yeh!).
All natural.
2% milkfat.
Grade A. see more...

Jack S.
La Quinta
Not a big fan of this Greek yogurt, in my opinion it states rather bitter with a small hint of the crossover fruit. I prefer a sweeter more fruit like taste like Greek Gods. Also the price $1 some per individual container it’s not worth it for me. I rather buy a family size container of the Greek Gods yogurt for the grand price of $3.55 at my local Winco store.
Angeline R.
Mahwah, NJ
Love this brand of yogurt. The consistency is smooth and creamy and the add-ins like the honey are delicious. I never end up using all the honey through as it makes it a bit sweet. I enjoy the 0% as well and the consistency is still very good for a zero percent fat Greek yogurt.
Swetha V.
new york
this is the best fage flavor in my opinion. First-I am partial to fage. It has no extra ingredients and more protein/serving than any other "natural" green yogurt on the market AND it has pro-biotics. I also think that for baking it yields the best texture when I sub it for butter. Anyways, this flavor combo in phenomenal and not too sweet. I add in berries and granola to round it out.
Addy M.
Atlanta, GA
I love this flavor, however the honey has been a bit much for me on occasion! Both Fage’s yogurt and honey are of good quality and typically sales are run on this product, sealing in the value even more so! Others should definitely try this product if you speculate that it fits your flavor profile!
Rachel M.
Love, Love, Love Fage 2% Greek Yogurt with Honey! The yogurt is delicious and that bit of ho way on the side is enough to curb my sugar cravings. I recommend it to all of my friends and family. It’s a must buy every time we go to the market!
Jennifer L.
Arvada, CO
I used to really enjoy Fage’s 2% yogurts until I recently discovered that I’m lactose-intolerant. I’ll be honest. I miss this yogurt, it’s delicious. This type is my husband’s favorite and he has it almost every morning for breakfast.
Rai N.
Queens
Greek yogurt is the best yogurt in yogurt world. And it has low fat. Single serving. Easy to grab and go. Help me to keep slim & fit. Love this product for me and my family. Everyone should try it. Test is great too. A. Big Thanks.
Michelle V.
Newport Beach, CA
Now don't get me started on Fage! I was introduced to the product in college and this yogurt makes sense. The packaging was a great idea that most yogurt companies didn't consider: let the consumer control how much honey they want in their yogurt! It's impressive. Also, there's always deals on this yogurt at Trader Joe's, Target, you name it! It's the perfect way to start your day or even snack on during a long day at work or school.
Jen V.
Oak Ridge
This is my favorite yogurt of all time. The yogurt is thick and tart. The honey is thick and sweet. The sweetness of the honey combined with the tartness of the yogurt meld together perfectly in this combination.
Lindy W.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my favorite yogurt to have for breakfast, as a snack, or even as a sweet treat. The honey on the side makes this tart yogurt taste delicious and it’s the perfect amount. The other flavors are also great but the honey is my favorite.