Fage Total 2% Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt with Honey uploaded by Aaliyah S.Fage Total 2% Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt with Honey uploaded by Laurel C.

BY FAGE #91 in Yogurt

Fage® Total 2% Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey.
#1 yogurt in Greece.
(Pronounced: Fa-yeh!).
All natural.
2% milkfat.
Grade A. see more...

Jack S.
La Quinta
Not a big fan of this Greek yogurt, in my opinion it states rather bitter with a small hint of the crossover fruit. I prefer a sweeter more fruit like taste like Greek Gods. Also the price $1 some per individual container it’s not worth it for me. I rather buy a family size container of the Greek Gods yogurt for the grand price of $3.55 at my local Winco store.
Angeline R.
Love this brand of yogurt. The consistency is smooth and creamy and the add-ins like the honey are delicious. I never end up using all the honey through as it makes it a bit sweet. I enjoy the 0% as well and the consistency is still very good for a zero percent fat Greek yogurt.
Claire W.
This is my favorite Greek yogurt!! Sometimes I am not of fan of plain Greek yogurt but the honey gives it the perfect touch of flavor and natural sweet. You can always buy the large version of plain Fage and add your own honey but this option is perfect for on the go goodness!
Swetha V.
new york
this is the best fage flavor in my opinion. First-I am partial to fage. It has no extra ingredients and more protein/serving than any other "natural" green yogurt on the market AND it has pro-biotics. I also think that for baking it yields the best texture when I sub it for butter. Anyways, this flavor combo in phenomenal and not too sweet. I add in berries and granola to round it out.
Anna F.
Orem, UT
This stuff is so good. The yogurt is smooth, creamy, and not too tart or sour. Not only that, but you get a giant pot of honey to go with it! If you love honey, give it a shot. Don’t think you’re eating a health food though, because with the amount of honey in here it’s more of a sweet treat.
Jennifer L.
Denver
I used to really enjoy Fage’s 2% yogurts until I recently discovered that I’m lactose-intolerant. I’ll be honest. I miss this yogurt, it’s delicious. This type is my husband’s favorite and he has it almost every morning for breakfast.
Lauren G.
Los Angeles, CA
Super yummy low calorie. I love the portion size. The honey tastes naturally sweet perfect with frozen or fresh berries on top. I buy when I see it at the market, Los Angeles markets are always out of things so I get it if it’s out. Good to add to a smoothie as well.
Michelle V.
Newport Beach, CA
Now don't get me started on Fage! I was introduced to the product in college and this yogurt makes sense. The packaging was a great idea that most yogurt companies didn't consider: let the consumer control how much honey they want in their yogurt! It's impressive. Also, there's always deals on this yogurt at Trader Joe's, Target, you name it! It's the perfect way to start your day or even snack on during a long day at work or school.
Jen V.
Oak Ridge
This is my favorite yogurt of all time. The yogurt is thick and tart. The honey is thick and sweet. The sweetness of the honey combined with the tartness of the yogurt meld together perfectly in this combination.
Lindy W.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my favorite yogurt to have for breakfast, as a snack, or even as a sweet treat. The honey on the side makes this tart yogurt taste delicious and it’s the perfect amount. The other flavors are also great but the honey is my favorite.