Fage Total 2% Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt with Cherry uploaded by Candace B.

BY FAGE

Fage® Total 2% With Cherry Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt.
(Pronounced: Fa-Yeh!).
All natural.
(2% milkfat).
Fage #1 yogurt in Greece. see more...

Jenna M.
I don't typically buy fage, but when I do I always purchase the cherry. The combination of the tangy yogurt and tart cherry is just perfect.
Saki N.
willimantic
This is a great brand of yogurt. Their Flipz are fantastic and one of my favorites. They are thicker than most Greek yogurts which I like.
Allison c.
This stuff is heaven! I think fage is already such high quality and delicious Greek yogurt but oh gosh with the cherry it’s soooo divine
Emily H.
Silver Spring, MD
AMAZING! Not super sour or overly sweet. Great portion for the price and perfect for a nice little breakfast. Definitely a good flavor
Katie K.
This is one of my favorite low fat yogurts. Smooth, creamy, slightly sweet, and I feel like it's a great way to get my probiotics in.
Marisa S.
Bethel, CT
I find this yogurt so thick and creamy and the cherry isn’t too tart. I absolutely love these yogurts. Perfect snack and healthy too.
Candace B.
I have one of these every evening before bed. They are delicious! They're also perfect when you want something sweet. My favorite!
meggan h.
bellevue
So good! Better fruit flavor than any other Greek yogurt. This yogurt is so smooth and not sour tasting like many Greek yogurts.
member-bb2410026
Rio Rancho, NM
Best fage flavor hands down these cherries are a perfect combination of sour and sweet and the yogurt is nice and thick.
hailey r.
Colorado
This is a very great product I recommend this to anyone I can rely on this brand and everything about it is amazing! ❤