Fage Total 2% Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt with Cherry uploaded by Candace B.

BY FAGE

Fage® Total 2% With Cherry Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt.
(Pronounced: Fa-Yeh!).
All natural.
(2% milkfat).
Fage #1 yogurt in Greece. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Emily H.
Fruitland, MD
AMAZING! Not super sour or overly sweet. Great portion for the price and perfect for a nice little breakfast. Definitely a good flavor
Katie K.
This is one of my favorite low fat yogurts. Smooth, creamy, slightly sweet, and I feel like it's a great way to get my probiotics in.
Candace B.
I have one of these every evening before bed. They are delicious! They're also perfect when you want something sweet. My favorite!
meggan h.
bellevue
So good! Better fruit flavor than any other Greek yogurt. This yogurt is so smooth and not sour tasting like many Greek yogurts.
member-bb2410026
Rio Rancho, NM
Best fage flavor hands down these cherries are a perfect combination of sour and sweet and the yogurt is nice and thick.
Ash A.
Delaware, OH
I really enjoy the Fage yogurt with fruit. The texture is great and there is just enough fruit to make it taste great.
Kayleigh K.
My son loved this flavor and texture! He's a yogurt junky and has his favorite so I was curious what he would think! A+
Michelle S.
Denver
Yum! I love this yogart. The consistancy and taste is perfect. It is a subtle flavor but a perfect afternoon snack!
Ashley A.
Omaha, NE
I love this for breakfast! I love the tangy creamy texture this yogurt has. The cherry is my favorite flavor!
Kaley B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I love the bite in this cherry yogurt. It's still sweet, but also tart. It's perfect for breakfast or a snack.