Fage Total 2% Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt with Cherry uploaded by Candace B.

BY FAGE

Fage® Total 2% With Cherry Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt.
(Pronounced: Fa-Yeh!).
All natural.
(2% milkfat).
Fage #1 yogurt in Greece. see more...

Mallory G.
Memphis, TN
I love everything about this yogurt. The taste is great, the texture is thick, and I haven't tried a flavor I didn't like. I'm not sure how healthy it is and it is on the more expensive side, which is why I don't purchase unless its on sale. But its so delicious!!!
Stephanie C.
Asheville, NC
Very great taste. The tartness from the cherries balances well with the yogurt. Enough protein to get me through to the next meal. Recently found them at Target for only $1 each. So look for some good deals.
Polly K.
Englewood, CO
I love this yogurt. I like that I have the option of how much fruit I want to mix in. It allows me to control the sweetness of the yogurt. Full of protein, it keeps you full longer than a traditional snack. Highly recommend.
Jessica B.
Benton, AR
Wonderful Greek yogurt. The only yogurt my toddler will eat. Very smooth and creamy. I've tried every brand of Greek yogurt in the store and this is hands down my favorite. A little pricey though
Jamie Z.
Batavia, OH
I also like this cherry flavor of Fage. I'm very particular about cherry flavored foods and beverages, but I like this. It's reminiscent of cherry jam.
JEANETT C.
Lakeside, CA
Creamy, tangy, sweet-love the added fruit. I always have yogurt as a after school snack, for breakfast or just to grab and eat when you are hungy.
Nazani T.
Long Beach, CA
This is perfect for breakfast or a snack. The cherry flavor is not too sweet and goes perfectly with the tart greek yogurt. I love this product.
Beverly H.
Philadelphia
Love Fage Greek yogurt! Wonderfully fruity and full of flavor! Love knowing I'm eating something so good for me when it tastes THIS good!
Ali B.
Fage yogurt is the richest feeling yogurt. Not gritty, even with reduced fat. I limit the use of the preserves to keep the sugar down.
Farah J.
I love this yogurt. Plain or with cherry, I love them all. Very smooth, thick and creamy. Best yogurt brand. I buy individual or the big tub