Fage Total 2% Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt with Cherry uploaded by Candace B.

BY FAGE

Fage® Total 2% With Cherry Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt.
(Pronounced: Fa-Yeh!).
All natural.
(2% milkfat).
Fage #1 yogurt in Greece. see more...

Debbie S.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I love love love Greek Yogurt! I am so happy I tried out Fage! Why? The flavor and quality of ingredients! I would say it is one of the best yogurt (Greek) brands available! 2% LOWFAT
Kim S.
Very creamy and lots of flavor. Love to take for Lunch.

Seems to be fresher than other yogurts I've tried.

Very good price.

I have bought this product several times.

Most definitely would buy again.
Samantha B.
Windham, NH
2% fage is my favorite. It's not sour like other yogurts. It has a bit of a cream flavor, and I find that the fuller fat keeps me fuller longer. Plus, I don't have to add as much of the fruit topping to get a good balanced flavor, so I can cut my sugar intake. Good value; it's basically all I eat in the morning.
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
Love the Fage 2% greek yogurts and always have at least 6 in our house at one time. I don't like the 0% fat as the fat in this is a healthy fat that can help satisfy and keep you feeling full longer. The 2% fat flavors are all great though and we always have a variety of flavors on hand.
Lea G.
Ocean City, NJ
I love the amount of protein in this yogurt. However, I prefer the plain Fage yogurt. The flavored yogurts have too much sugar in them. It's like eating a candy bar. I like the plain Fage and put my own fruit in the yogurt to avoid the added sugar.
Amanda G.
Fage with Cherry is my absolute favorite yogurt. I love that I can add as much or as little fruit as I want. The yogurt alone is creamy and tart; perfect. I usually have yogurt as an afternoon snack and I love having Fage as an option. My usual grocery store doesn't carry the flavors I like and I go out of my way to find it elsewhere.
Sarah H.
Louisville, KY
I eat one of the Fage total fruit blends almost every morning. In my opinion, it has the best taste of any of the Greek yogurts I've tried, and the fruit always tastes fresh. Love finding these of 10 for $10 at Kroger or Fresh Market!
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
When greek yogurt first became trendy, this was one of the first brands I picked up and it has been a staple in my house ever since.  I like that it feels indulgent but is actually high in protein, contains a small amount of good fat, and doesn't have artificial sweeteners.
Ethan F.
It's delicious but I think the cherry is a bit to tart. Difficult to find the perfect ratio of the plain yogurt with the cherry. I usually use very little since it can be so sugary. Maybe something that is not too sweet. Usually I can find a 2/$3 on fage.
Sofia S.
San Diego, CA
I use it often cuz I'm part gree k and we eat all this time this as a desert it's a sweet and fruit taste ..very healthy choice if you trying to lose weight and u want something sweet ...!!!