Fage Total 2% Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt with Cherry uploaded by Candace B.

BY FAGE

Fage® Total 2% With Cherry Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt.
(Pronounced: Fa-Yeh!).
All natural.
(2% milkfat).
Fage #1 yogurt in Greece. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie C.
Asheville, NC
Very great taste. The tartness from the cherries balances well with the yogurt. Enough protein to get me through to the next meal. Recently found them at Target for only $1 each. So look for some good deals.
Polly K.
Englewood, CO
I love this yogurt. I like that I have the option of how much fruit I want to mix in. It allows me to control the sweetness of the yogurt. Full of protein, it keeps you full longer than a traditional snack. Highly recommend.
Nazani T.
Long Beach, CA
This is perfect for breakfast or a snack. The cherry flavor is not too sweet and goes perfectly with the tart greek yogurt. I love this product.
Farah J.
Foodie Expert
I love this yogurt. Plain or with cherry, I love them all. Very smooth, thick and creamy. Best yogurt brand. I buy individual or the big tub
Emily H.
Fruitland, MD
AMAZING! Not super sour or overly sweet. Great portion for the price and perfect for a nice little breakfast. Definitely a good flavor
Candace B.
Foodie Expert
I have one of these every evening before bed. They are delicious! They're also perfect when you want something sweet. My favorite!
meggan h.
bellevue
So good! Better fruit flavor than any other Greek yogurt. This yogurt is so smooth and not sour tasting like many Greek yogurts.
member-bb2410026
Rio Rancho, NM
Best fage flavor hands down these cherries are a perfect combination of sour and sweet and the yogurt is nice and thick.
Ash A.
Delaware, OH
I really enjoy the Fage yogurt with fruit. The texture is great and there is just enough fruit to make it taste great.
Danielle W.
Cannot express how much I love this stuff! My son and I can't get enough! I Always have some in the fridge.