Fage Total 2% Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt with Cherry uploaded by Candace B.

BY FAGE

Fage® Total 2% With Cherry Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt.
(Pronounced: Fa-Yeh!).
All natural.
(2% milkfat).
Fage #1 yogurt in Greece. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Farah J.
I love this yogurt. Plain or with cherry, I love them all. Very smooth, thick and creamy. Best yogurt brand. I buy individual or the big tub
Candace B.
I have one of these every evening before bed. They are delicious! They're also perfect when you want something sweet. My favorite!
member-bb2410026
Rio Rancho, NM
Best fage flavor hands down these cherries are a perfect combination of sour and sweet and the yogurt is nice and thick.
Ash A.
Delaware, OH
I really enjoy the Fage yogurt with fruit. The texture is great and there is just enough fruit to make it taste great.
Parkker B.
It's rarely on sale in my grocery store but it has a crazy high protein amount in every cup.
Susan H.
Colorado Springs
I used to purchase plain yogurt and strain it myself in the refrigerator. I don't have to put the time and energy into doing that anymore because I have found that the Fage yogurt tastes as fresh and delicious as the way I was doing it before, but it is much easier! I love the flavor - in case you didn't know, the strained yogurt has most of the bitterness removed - so you are left with a much sweeter yogurt. With the fresh taste of the cherries, this is a delicious yogurt for any time of the day...breakfast, snack, or midnight raid the refrigerator.
Jen M.
Goleta, CA
I love these little on the go, protein packed yogurts. The cherry, along with pomegranate cherry and honey are my favorite flavors. They have the great, strong greek yogurt flavor but offset with the fruit taste delightful. I will continue to purchase these as they are quick to grab and bring along with me to the office or when I'm running errands. My only issue would be that; depending on the size of the spoon you are using, it's hard to place all the fruit/honey into the yogurt half of the container.
Sophie H.
Pittsburgh
Fage is such a unique type of Greek yogurt. While I love all types, it has such a different taste & texture than most.  But it is DELICIOUS. And (bonus) HEALTHY.  It may be a bit pricier than other yogurts so I recommend getting it on sale! But definitely worth a try!
Kristina K.
Paradise Valley
This yogurt is so smooth & has amazing fruit to mix in with it. It is a perfect snack because it always fills me up. A great healthy choice over chips, and gives you the sweet fruity taste you crave without the regret afterward. Simply delicious!
Megan W.
Laramie, WY
This is one of my go to yogurt purchases. I love Greek yogurt as opposed to regular yogurt because of the tanginess and I also much prefer the texture of Greek yogurt to regular. Fage is one of my favorite brands and I also repurchase.