Fage Total 2% Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt with Cherry uploaded by Candace B.

BY FAGE

Fage® Total 2% With Cherry Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt.
(Pronounced: Fa-Yeh!).
All natural.
(2% milkfat).
Fage #1 yogurt in Greece. see more...

Sophie H.
Pittsburgh
Fage is such a unique type of Greek yogurt. While I love all types, it has such a different taste & texture than most.  But it is DELICIOUS. And (bonus) HEALTHY.  It may be a bit pricier than other yogurts so I recommend getting it on sale! But definitely worth a try!
Valyn J.
This is one of my favorite yogurts. The 2% makes a huge difference in flavor compared to 0%. The cherry is super yummy and my child loves it too. It is sweet, thick and filling. The cherry chunks are my favorite. Will continue buying this one and recommend you try it.
Ethan F.
It's delicious but I think the cherry is a bit to tart. Difficult to find the perfect ratio of the plain yogurt with the cherry. I usually use very little since it can be so sugary. Maybe something that is not too sweet. Usually I can find a 2/$3 on fage.
Megan W.
Laramie, WY
This is one of my go to yogurt purchases. I love Greek yogurt as opposed to regular yogurt because of the tanginess and I also much prefer the texture of Greek yogurt to regular. Fage is one of my favorite brands and I also repurchase.
Hannah M.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
tastes like cherry cheesecake! its my favorite flavor ( along with the key lime.. also tastes like cheesecake.. hmm, theme here?) and usually i have to guard it from the toddler who would like to eat all of hers and mine too. Usually get it when its 10/10 at Giant Eagle
Jacque M.
Rio rancho , Nm
This is my favorite yogurt it's thick and creamy and has such a great taste with the added cherries that is in this version. I love this yogurt versus other competitors due to the quality of yogurt. Always check for ads and coupons tend to be o sale.
Tori S.
Mmmmmmm delicious! This yogurt is one of a kind. I love the way you can choose how much flavor to put into your cup instead of it being mushed on the bottom like other brands. This is comparable to stonyfield and any other brand.
Debbie S.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I love love love Greek Yogurt! I am so happy I tried out Fage! Why? The flavor and quality of ingredients! I would say it is one of the best yogurt (Greek) brands available! 2% LOWFAT
Kim S.
Very creamy and lots of flavor. Love to take for Lunch.

Seems to be fresher than other yogurts I've tried.

Very good price.

I have bought this product several times.

Most definitely would buy again.
Samantha B.
Windham, NH
2% fage is my favorite. It's not sour like other yogurts. It has a bit of a cream flavor, and I find that the fuller fat keeps me fuller longer. Plus, I don't have to add as much of the fruit topping to get a good balanced flavor, so I can cut my sugar intake. Good value; it's basically all I eat in the morning.