Fage Total 2% Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt with Cherry uploaded by Candace B.

BY FAGE

Fage® Total 2% With Cherry Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt.
(Pronounced: Fa-Yeh!).
All natural.
(2% milkfat).
Fage #1 yogurt in Greece. see more...

Jennifer L.
Arvada, CO
I used to really enjoy Fage’s 2% yogurts until I recently discovered that I’m lactose-intolerant. I’ll be honest. I miss this yogurt. It’s delicious. Normally I dislik cherry yogurts. I think it’s because the cherry sauce normally reminds me of pie filling but this extremely pairs well with the unsweetened yogurt.
Sara V.
Middleton
Tart cherries, creamy yogurt mid morning deliciousness. Its always great to see it on sale for $1.00 per container, but I buy it even when it’s nit. Love that the protein is high and carbs are lower than most for my TD1 son. Fage is a great yogurt!
Laura P.
Plano
I could never bring myself to like Greek yogurt until I tried Fage. I have always thought the taste of Greek yogurt was bitter but this with the Cherry mixed in it sooo good it has bits of cherries and a perfectly sweet taste that isn’t too sweet or too bitter! I alway leave some at work so I can have one for a mid-day snack, it is just what I need to curb my hunger before lunch!
Heather M.
Newport News
Love Fage yogurt, I buy it weekly! My two favorite ones are cherry and honey. I like that it’s low calorie but has a lot of flavor. It helps me beat my sweet cravings and I recommend it to anyone who loves a little sweetness without all the calories. I purchase it from Walmart usually and it’s about the same price as other name brand yogurts but I can tell it’s very good quality.
Healthy N.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this one but I didn’t give 5 stars because of the ingredients list. It could’ve been cleaner. I’d purchase this product all the time if they have a better, more natural composition
Kirsten C.
My absolute favorite yogurt ever. It's slightly tangy but so smooth and and rich. I like it by itself or with fruit. It's a bit pricey, but totally worth it. I buy it at target, walmart and local grocery stores. I highly recommend it.
Kristina S.
Minneapolis, MN
Creamy consistency and tangy flavor keeps me coming back to this brand over and over again. I’m pleased to see fat being left in the yogurt. Fat keeps you fuller longer. The product has a good shelf life and holds up well to recipes. It’s a good choice for my family and I feel is it a good value.
Grace S.
Nashville, TN
My absolute fave go to snack! I wasn’t a fan of Greek yogurt until these Fage cups appeared. The fruit takes away from the sourness of the yogurt and makes for a healthy, protein packed midday snack.
Carrie M.
Rockland, MA
I love picking these up when they are on sale, otherwise they can be a little pricey. I usually eat them as more of a desert when I am craving something on the sweet side. I prefer the Total, but this is also good.
Addyson M.
Knoxville, TN
Delicious!! Mixes well and Fage’s yogurt is always a reliable value!! All flavors mix well - I love to buy it at Publix, Walmart and Kroger as they typically go on sale there and for sure would recommend to others!