Fage Total 2% Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt with Cherry uploaded by Candace B.

BY FAGE

Fage® Total 2% With Cherry Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt.
(Pronounced: Fa-Yeh!).
All natural.
(2% milkfat).
Fage #1 yogurt in Greece. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amanda G.
Fage with Cherry is my absolute favorite yogurt. I love that I can add as much or as little fruit as I want. The yogurt alone is creamy and tart; perfect. I usually have yogurt as an afternoon snack and I love having Fage as an option. My usual grocery store doesn't carry the flavors I like and I go out of my way to find it elsewhere.
Samantha B.
Manchester, NH
Foodie Expert
2% fage is my favorite. It's not sour like other yogurts. It has a bit of a cream flavor, and I find that the fuller fat keeps me fuller longer. Plus, I don't have to add as much of the fruit topping to get a good balanced flavor, so I can cut my sugar intake. Good value; it's basically all I eat in the morning.
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
Love the Fage 2% greek yogurts and always have at least 6 in our house at one time. I don't like the 0% fat as the fat in this is a healthy fat that can help satisfy and keep you feeling full longer. The 2% fat flavors are all great though and we always have a variety of flavors on hand.
Jacque M.
Rio rancho , Nm
This is my favorite yogurt it's thick and creamy and has such a great taste with the added cherries that is in this version. I love this yogurt versus other competitors due to the quality of yogurt. Always check for ads and coupons tend to be o sale.
Lea G.
Ocean City, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love the amount of protein in this yogurt. However, I prefer the plain Fage yogurt. The flavored yogurts have too much sugar in them. It's like eating a candy bar. I like the plain Fage and put my own fruit in the yogurt to avoid the added sugar.
Sarah H.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
I eat one of the Fage total fruit blends almost every morning. In my opinion, it has the best taste of any of the Greek yogurts I've tried, and the fruit always tastes fresh. Love finding these of 10 for $10 at Kroger or Fresh Market!
Polly K.
Englewood, CO
I love this yogurt. I like that I have the option of how much fruit I want to mix in. It allows me to control the sweetness of the yogurt. Full of protein, it keeps you full longer than a traditional snack. Highly recommend.
Stephanie C.
Asheville, NC
Very great taste. The tartness from the cherries balances well with the yogurt. Enough protein to get me through to the next meal. Recently found them at Target for only $1 each. So look for some good deals.
Sofia S.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I use it often cuz I'm part gree k and we eat all this time this as a desert it's a sweet and fruit taste ..very healthy choice if you trying to lose weight and u want something sweet ...!!!
Nazani T.
Long Beach, CA
This is perfect for breakfast or a snack. The cherry flavor is not too sweet and goes perfectly with the tart greek yogurt. I love this product.