Fage Total 2% Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt with Cherry uploaded by Candace B.

BY FAGE

Fage® Total 2% With Cherry Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt.
(Pronounced: Fa-Yeh!).
All natural.
(2% milkfat).
Fage #1 yogurt in Greece. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer L.
Denver
I used to really enjoy Fage’s 2% yogurts until I recently discovered that I’m lactose-intolerant. I’ll be honest. I miss this yogurt. It’s delicious. Normally I dislik cherry yogurts. I think it’s because the cherry sauce normally reminds me of pie filling but this extremely pairs well with the unsweetened yogurt.
Sara V.
Middleton
Tart cherries, creamy yogurt mid morning deliciousness. Its always great to see it on sale for $1.00 per container, but I buy it even when it’s nit. Love that the protein is high and carbs are lower than most for my TD1 son. Fage is a great yogurt!
Jen M.
Goleta, CA
I love these little on the go, protein packed yogurts. The cherry, along with pomegranate cherry and honey are my favorite flavors. They have the great, strong greek yogurt flavor but offset with the fruit taste delightful. I will continue to purchase these as they are quick to grab and bring along with me to the office or when I'm running errands. My only issue would be that; depending on the size of the spoon you are using, it's hard to place all the fruit/honey into the yogurt half of the container.
Kristina K.
Paradise Valley
This yogurt is so smooth & has amazing fruit to mix in with it. It is a perfect snack because it always fills me up. A great healthy choice over chips, and gives you the sweet fruity taste you crave without the regret afterward. Simply delicious!
Susan H.
Colorado Springs
I used to purchase plain yogurt and strain it myself in the refrigerator. I don't have to put the time and energy into doing that anymore because I have found that the Fage yogurt tastes as fresh and delicious as the way I was doing it before, but it is much easier! I love the flavor - in case you didn't know, the strained yogurt has most of the bitterness removed - so you are left with a much sweeter yogurt. With the fresh taste of the cherries, this is a delicious yogurt for any time of the day...breakfast, snack, or midnight raid the refrigerator.
Sophie H.
Pittsburgh
Fage is such a unique type of Greek yogurt. While I love all types, it has such a different taste & texture than most.  But it is DELICIOUS. And (bonus) HEALTHY.  It may be a bit pricier than other yogurts so I recommend getting it on sale! But definitely worth a try!
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
When greek yogurt first became trendy, this was one of the first brands I picked up and it has been a staple in my house ever since.  I like that it feels indulgent but is actually high in protein, contains a small amount of good fat, and doesn't have artificial sweeteners.
Valyn J.
This is one of my favorite yogurts. The 2% makes a huge difference in flavor compared to 0%. The cherry is super yummy and my child loves it too. It is sweet, thick and filling. The cherry chunks are my favorite. Will continue buying this one and recommend you try it.
Ethan F.
It's delicious but I think the cherry is a bit to tart. Difficult to find the perfect ratio of the plain yogurt with the cherry. I usually use very little since it can be so sugary. Maybe something that is not too sweet. Usually I can find a 2/$3 on fage.
Megan W.
Laramie, WY
This is one of my go to yogurt purchases. I love Greek yogurt as opposed to regular yogurt because of the tanginess and I also much prefer the texture of Greek yogurt to regular. Fage is one of my favorite brands and I also repurchase.