Fage Total 2% Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt with Cherry uploaded by Candace B.

BY FAGE

Fage® Total 2% With Cherry Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt.
(Pronounced: Fa-Yeh!).
All natural.
(2% milkfat).
Fage #1 yogurt in Greece. see more...

Jennifer L.
Arvada, CO
I used to really enjoy Fage’s 2% yogurts until I recently discovered that I’m lactose-intolerant. I’ll be honest. I miss this yogurt. It’s delicious. Normally I dislik cherry yogurts. I think it’s because the cherry sauce normally reminds me of pie filling but this extremely pairs well with the unsweetened yogurt.
Kristina S.
Minneapolis, MN
Creamy consistency and tangy flavor keeps me coming back to this brand over and over again. I’m pleased to see fat being left in the yogurt. Fat keeps you fuller longer. The product has a good shelf life and holds up well to recipes. It’s a good choice for my family and I feel is it a good value.
Sara V.
Middleton
Tart cherries, creamy yogurt mid morning deliciousness. Its always great to see it on sale for $1.00 per container, but I buy it even when it’s nit. Love that the protein is high and carbs are lower than most for my TD1 son. Fage is a great yogurt!
Jen M.
Goleta, CA
I love these little on the go, protein packed yogurts. The cherry, along with pomegranate cherry and honey are my favorite flavors. They have the great, strong greek yogurt flavor but offset with the fruit taste delightful. I will continue to purchase these as they are quick to grab and bring along with me to the office or when I'm running errands. My only issue would be that; depending on the size of the spoon you are using, it's hard to place all the fruit/honey into the yogurt half of the container.
Carrie M.
Rockland, MA
I love picking these up when they are on sale, otherwise they can be a little pricey. I usually eat them as more of a desert when I am craving something on the sweet side. I prefer the Total, but this is also good.
Grace S.
Nashville, TN
My absolute fave go to snack! I wasn’t a fan of Greek yogurt until these Fage cups appeared. The fruit takes away from the sourness of the yogurt and makes for a healthy, protein packed midday snack.
Healthy N.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this one but I didn’t give 5 stars because of the ingredients list. It could’ve been cleaner. I’d purchase this product all the time if they have a better, more natural composition
Addy M.
Atlanta, GA
Delicious!! Mixes well and Fage’s yogurt is always a reliable value!! All flavors mix well - I love to buy it at Publix, Walmart and Kroger as they typically go on sale there and for sure would recommend to others!
Kristina K.
Paradise Valley
This yogurt is so smooth & has amazing fruit to mix in with it. It is a perfect snack because it always fills me up. A great healthy choice over chips, and gives you the sweet fruity taste you crave without the regret afterward. Simply delicious!
Susan H.
Colorado Springs
I used to purchase plain yogurt and strain it myself in the refrigerator. I don't have to put the time and energy into doing that anymore because I have found that the Fage yogurt tastes as fresh and delicious as the way I was doing it before, but it is much easier! I love the flavor - in case you didn't know, the strained yogurt has most of the bitterness removed - so you are left with a much sweeter yogurt. With the fresh taste of the cherries, this is a delicious yogurt for any time of the day...breakfast, snack, or midnight raid the refrigerator.