Fage Total 2% Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt with Blueberry uploaded by Sherrell H.Fage Total 2% Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt with Blueberry uploaded by Esther M.

BY FAGE

Fage® Total 2% All Natural Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt.
Fage #1 yogurt in Greece with blueberry.
(2% milkfat).
Grade A (pronounced: Fa-Yeh!). see more...

Sherrell H.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
My favorite yogurt! I enjoy the fruit on the side because its more convenient than bring the fruit seperately and you get to control how much of it you want in the yogurt.
Armani E.
Armani E.
Hyde Park, MA
Yum! while I love all yogurt, they simply aren't made all equally. This one however not only tastes great but it taste like it is healthy for you, in the sense of not artificial and not too sugary. Another plus side to this is the price ! It's super cheap the highest I've seen for this yogurt is $1 ! This yogurt is great and the blueberries taste fresh so if you love yogurt like me I recommend buying it
Roxanne A.
Roxanne A.
Aurora
Definitely a great tasting yogurt! I like that it is a lot more natural than the other yogurts you find in the market. I can usually find them on sale too at my local grocery store. I took away one star because I think it could have a little less sugar but that's because of the fruit. So I eat it sparingly. But definitely a good treat for me and my kiddo!
Marcio T.
Marcio T.
Althentic greek!! Having visited Greece many times, I can honestly say that Fage is the real deal. Light, creamy, and just enough bitterness keep you eating more and more. The side fruit cup is a great addition to the flavor. My personal favorite is the blueberry. I like to scoop the yogurt first and dip it in the blueberry sauce from the side cup. It's like being back in a small café in downtown Athens.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Peachtree Cty, GA
THIS IS MY FAVORITE GREEK YOGURT. It is definitely worth the extra price. It is creamy and the fruit sweetens it perfectly. It's high in protein and much healthier than other greek yogurt brands. Sometimes it is stocked in the nature section and other times with the rest of the yogurt, but I wont ever go back to any other brand but fage.
Esther M.
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
This is a great healthy snack! I always get 3 at a time from whose Foods. They usually have a sail going on. It's filling and it satisfies the sweet tooth. This and strawberry are my go to flavors. Perfect amount of yogurt to fruit jam/jelly ration 👌
Krissy F.
Krissy F.
Of all the Fage fruit and yogurt cups, the blueberry is by far the best. It's just the right amount of sweetness to take away from the tang of the plain yogurt and never disappoints. It's the only yogurt I buy over and over again. Fage's Greek yogurt is the best of the best and the blueberry makes it even better!
Erika B.
Erika B.
This happens to be one of my family's favorite brands of yogurt. Some Greek yogurts are a bit to watery and some are way too thick for my liking but this one has the best consistency. I personally like the plain flavor but the blueberry one is delicious as well. Will continue to purchase again.
Love this brand of yogurt!! It's super creamy, dense and delicious. Is almost like ice cream🙂 for breakfast. I'd buy this on at Publix. Tgey have it a bit pricey, so I dont buy it as much. There is a brand at Aldi (plain yogurt), very similar to this one. Do I recommend it? Yes!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
My mom RAVES about this and she was right! Such a delicious yogurt containing good-for-you ingredients at such a reasonable price. It makes you forget you're eating yogurt and NOT ice cream. To my knowledge, it is sold in most grocery stores. Please try this out, it's worth it.