Fage Total 2% Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt with Blueberry uploaded by Esther M.Fage Total 2% Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt with Blueberry uploaded by Sherrell H.

BY FAGE

Fage® Total 2% All Natural Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt.
Fage #1 yogurt in Greece with blueberry.
(2% milkfat).
Grade A (pronounced: Fa-Yeh!). see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Sherrell H.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
My favorite yogurt! I enjoy the fruit on the side because its more convenient than bring the fruit seperately and you get to control how much of it you want in the yogurt.
Armani E.
Armani E.
Hyde Park, MA
Yum! while I love all yogurt, they simply aren't made all equally. This one however not only tastes great but it taste like it is healthy for you, in the sense of not artificial and not too sugary. Another plus side to this is the price ! It's super cheap the highest I've seen for this yogurt is $1 ! This yogurt is great and the blueberries taste fresh so if you love yogurt like me I recommend buying it
Roxanne A.
Roxanne A.
Aurora
Definitely a great tasting yogurt! I like that it is a lot more natural than the other yogurts you find in the market. I can usually find them on sale too at my local grocery store. I took away one star because I think it could have a little less sugar but that's because of the fruit. So I eat it sparingly. But definitely a good treat for me and my kiddo!
Marcio T.
Marcio T.
Althentic greek!! Having visited Greece many times, I can honestly say that Fage is the real deal. Light, creamy, and just enough bitterness keep you eating more and more. The side fruit cup is a great addition to the flavor. My personal favorite is the blueberry. I like to scoop the yogurt first and dip it in the blueberry sauce from the side cup. It's like being back in a small café in downtown Athens.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Peachtree Cty, GA
THIS IS MY FAVORITE GREEK YOGURT. It is definitely worth the extra price. It is creamy and the fruit sweetens it perfectly. It's high in protein and much healthier than other greek yogurt brands. Sometimes it is stocked in the nature section and other times with the rest of the yogurt, but I wont ever go back to any other brand but fage.
Esther M.
Esther M.
Willowbrook , IL
This is a great healthy snack! I always get 3 at a time from whose Foods. They usually have a sail going on. It's filling and it satisfies the sweet tooth. This and strawberry are my go to flavors. Perfect amount of yogurt to fruit jam/jelly ration 👌
Love this brand of yogurt!! It's super creamy, dense and delicious. Is almost like ice cream🙂 for breakfast. I'd buy this on at Publix. Tgey have it a bit pricey, so I dont buy it as much. There is a brand at Aldi (plain yogurt), very similar to this one. Do I recommend it? Yes!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Staten Island
My mom RAVES about this and she was right! Such a delicious yogurt containing good-for-you ingredients at such a reasonable price. It makes you forget you're eating yogurt and NOT ice cream. To my knowledge, it is sold in most grocery stores. Please try this out, it's worth it.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
I tend to eat the plain the yogurt more often and mix it with peanut butter for a delicious healthy treat. But these ones are pretty good too! The touch of fruit gives it a nice flavor but would prefer to not have the added sugar. Fruit has its own natural sugar that is just the right amount of sweetness
Cecilia Anne B.
Cecilia Anne B.
Las Vegas , NV
So delicious I pair this almost every morning with my morning hemp oats clusters. It is super affordable and very fresh. Great value I usually find you can buy many for very little. I will continue to buy this product and it comes in several flavors and calorie options