BY FAGE

Fage® Total 2% All Natural Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt.
Fage #1 yogurt in Greece.
Grade A.
(Pronounced: Fa-yeh!)
(2% milkfat). see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Fage is my favorite brand of Greek yogurt. I like to buy the big container because I eat it often. It’s creamy and has a smooth texture. It is a little sour, but I really enjoy the sour flavor of Greek yogurt. I like to eat it with fresh fruit and a drizzle of honey for a healthy snack and breakfast.
Jen M.
Traverse City
I am picky when it comes to greek yogurt because some taste bitter.  I love the 2%, specifically, Fage Greek Yogurt with fresh fruit or granola.  It is creamy and delicious.  With fruit, it has a dessert quality to it.  This is on my grocery list every time I go!
Lacey O.
Little Rock, AR
This is by far the best greek yogurt I've ever tried! Unlike other brands, it's not runny and is very thick. The quality is so much better than competitors. Even though it's a little pricey compared to generic brands, it's 100% worth it! I would totally recommend this product!
Wil M.
Houston
This particular yogurt was actually pretty good I just wish it was a little bit more salty but besides that it made it great creamy sauce decided a little lemon and pepper and we were ready to go and I would buy it again just because it comes in a smaller package
Brittani G.
Westerville
Love this stuff. I add ranch seasoning to it and it's like eating french onion dip with almost NO CALORIES in comparison. You can get it at Kroger and sometimes at Walmart. I'd say the price is alright. I get the big tub and it lasts almost 2 weeks.
Cecilia G.
San Francisco, CA
pretty good plain yogurt! I always add honey or sometimes splenda to it to sweeten it a bit because like most plain yogurts it’s very tart. it’s super creamy though which is nice and it has a lot of protein. works great in savory things too like mashed potatoes as a substitute for sour cream
Maggie T.
East Moriches, NY
I love fage so much. It is light and healthy. It is your typical tart, plain flavored greek yogurt. It has a really thick consistency. My favorite way to eat it is with blueberries and strawberries mixed in. This large container is about $7 at your local grocery store or even Costco.
Lindsey T.
Fort Wayne, IN
LOVE LOVE LOVE this yogurt!! It’s super thick and creamy, without the chalky taste that some Greek yogurts have. We never buy sour cream anymore because we use this for all of our recipes that call for sour cream, and we use it in place of sour cream for toppings on tacos and nachos as well...and no one can tell the difference! Such a deliciously healthier alternative!
__jessicaparker P.
St. Louis
This is my favorite Greek Yogurt. I can always find it at whatever grocery store I go to - plus it's the right price!

While I don't eat Greek Yogurt on it's own - it mixes with honey for an amazing taste and mixes well into my smoothies. Plus for yogurt I believe it is a good consistency in comparison to some other brands I find too thick or too thin.
Ashley H.
San Diego
This is my go to yogurt! It taste very clean and is very diverse. Fage is not hard to find, they’re sold at almost every grocery store. I will typically add far yogurt to a lot of my baking recipes to keep everything moist
Sandy D.
Is the texture thick!!???
Sandy D.
Excited to try this one!!???
Joa S.