BY FAGE

Fage® Total 2% All Natural Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt.
Fage #1 yogurt in Greece.
Grade A.
(Pronounced: Fa-yeh!)
(2% milkfat). see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Rachel C.
This is my all time favorite yogurt! I love that I'm getting healthy fats and proteins in my smoothies and dips. I also eat it with granola on top with a little honey added for sweetness. The texture is smooth and creamy, not lumpy like other greek yogurts. I love that it's a my local grocery chain and I don't have to go some place special to buy it. The only thing I could ask for is it they made a full fat option, but I'll definitely buy this one while I wait :)
Meredith M.
I've always loved Greek yogurt but once I tried Fage I prefer it over all over Greek yogurts! It's awesome to eat just by itself, or with a little fruit and honey, or to make a dressing! It makes a healthy, tangy dressing when combined with a little red wine vinegar and lemon juice.
Emily R.
Milwaukie, OR
I love Fage yogurt. It's thick and creamy and doesn't have any fake ingredients in it. I like to buy the plain so that I can add my own fresh fruit or honey. It's on the expensive side for a yogurt, but I don't eat it often, so I don't mind buying a better quality product.
Michelle A.
Delicious, great source of protein, and creamier than other Greek yogurts I've eaten. Excellent for both sweet and savory eating, it can even be used on a bagel for a lower fat, high protein substitute for cream cheese! However, it also tastes quite good on its own.
Susan L.
Bluffton, SC
I've forsaken all other yogurts to have this one. I'ts now my go to yogurt to have for breakfast, a snack or ever when making Onion Dip for parties. It has a wonderful fresh taste and the 2% is thick and creamy. I will always repurchase this and recommend it.
Lara F.
Needham, MA
This is a total low-carb staple for me. I eat it all the time with a little stevia and water else I put in it for breakfast. I also use it as a sour cream substitute because its super thick and rich. The thickness really makes up for the lack of sweetness.
Leigh Ann K.
Alexandria, LA
I like this yogurt for both cooking & for breakfast. It has enough fat so it doesn't taste chalky & has a nice creaminess without havin too much fat.or too much sugar. For breakfast I'll add a little honey & some gluten free granola & it's delicious.
Aislinn K.
This Greek yogurt is perfect in the morning with some granola and honey! Besides eating it for breakfast, this yogurt is also great for baking. You can substitute butter for this yogurt in most recipes and you instantly have a healthier alternative.
Christina H.
Champaign, IL
This is my go to plain Greek yogurt. I use it for a variety of recipes. I've used it in baking, in soups/chili to give that extra bit of creaminess, and mixed with lime and salt as a simple dip. Perfect for any type of cooking/baking you may do!
D P.
The only thing better than this is Fage Total. This is the best Greek yogurt brand. It may as well be the only Greek yogurt brand. I get it plain because then I can use it in sweet or savory dishes. Do yourself a favor and buy this.