BY FAGE

Fage® Total 2% All Natural Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt.
Fage #1 yogurt in Greece.
Grade A.
(Pronounced: Fa-yeh!)
(2% milkfat). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lacey O.
Little Rock, AR
This is by far the best greek yogurt I've ever tried! Unlike other brands, it's not runny and is very thick. The quality is so much better than competitors. Even though it's a little pricey compared to generic brands, it's 100% worth it! I would totally recommend this product!
Wil M.
This particular yogurt was actually pretty good I just wish it was a little bit more salty but besides that it made it great creamy sauce decided a little lemon and pepper and we were ready to go and I would buy it again just because it comes in a smaller package
Brittani G.
Westerville
Love this stuff. I add ranch seasoning to it and it's like eating french onion dip with almost NO CALORIES in comparison. You can get it at Kroger and sometimes at Walmart. I'd say the price is alright. I get the big tub and it lasts almost 2 weeks.
Cecilia G.
San Francisco, CA
pretty good plain yogurt! I always add honey or sometimes splenda to it to sweeten it a bit because like most plain yogurts it’s very tart. it’s super creamy though which is nice and it has a lot of protein. works great in savory things too like mashed potatoes as a substitute for sour cream
Yaxaira D.
Tucson, AZ
One of my favorite greek yogurts! You can mix it in with anything you’d normally add milk or creams to and it tastes just the same but healthier! I struggle eating all my proteins but have no issues eating this with a little honey or just plain!
Maggie T.
East Moriches, NY
I love fage so much. It is light and healthy. It is your typical tart, plain flavored greek yogurt. It has a really thick consistency. My favorite way to eat it is with blueberries and strawberries mixed in. This large container is about $7 at your local grocery store or even Costco.
Kristi L.
Brainerd, MN
This is my favorite! I eat/cook a lot of Mexican food and always buy this as a sour cream substitute. It’s much healthier, plus is doubles as a great breakfast food with some oats or granola. Even my boyfriend loves it!
Sherri C.
Fage is the only Greek yogurt I eat. It’s thick and creamy and when I add fruit, nuts, peanut butter or honey to it I know I have a well-balanced healthy treat without the sodium and sugar in other yogurt brands.
Jessica L.
Falls Church
first bought this when i decided to diet. u never thought i would actually like it but ended up loving it with some fruits and honey. i hate eating it alone but with some healthy toppings it’s a perfect snack or breakfast. i didn’t really like the whole or 0% ones. the flavored ones aren’t very healthy and has a lot of sugar so beware!
Emiliano C.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I usually get the 0% fat but I was in a hurry once and picked this up by accident. I still enjoyed it very much. I used it in my breakfast smoothies along with some fruits and veggies . It’s great if you need a healthier snack during the day.
Sandy D.
Is the texture thick!!???
Sandy D.
Excited to try this one!!???
Joa S.