BY FAGE

Fage® Total 2% All Natural Lowfat Greek Strained Yogurt.
Fage #1 yogurt in Greece.
Grade A.
(Pronounced: Fa-yeh!)
(2% milkfat). see more...

Lacey O.
Little Rock, AR
This is by far the best greek yogurt I've ever tried! Unlike other brands, it's not runny and is very thick. The quality is so much better than competitors. Even though it's a little pricey compared to generic brands, it's 100% worth it! I would totally recommend this product!
Wil M.
This particular yogurt was actually pretty good I just wish it was a little bit more salty but besides that it made it great creamy sauce decided a little lemon and pepper and we were ready to go and I would buy it again just because it comes in a smaller package
Brittani G.
Westerville
Love this stuff. I add ranch seasoning to it and it's like eating french onion dip with almost NO CALORIES in comparison. You can get it at Kroger and sometimes at Walmart. I'd say the price is alright. I get the big tub and it lasts almost 2 weeks.
Cecilia G.
San Francisco, CA
pretty good plain yogurt! I always add honey or sometimes splenda to it to sweeten it a bit because like most plain yogurts it’s very tart. it’s super creamy though which is nice and it has a lot of protein. works great in savory things too like mashed potatoes as a substitute for sour cream
Yaxaira D.
Tucson, AZ
One of my favorite greek yogurts! You can mix it in with anything you’d normally add milk or creams to and it tastes just the same but healthier! I struggle eating all my proteins but have no issues eating this with a little honey or just plain!
Maggie T.
East Moriches, NY
I love fage so much. It is light and healthy. It is your typical tart, plain flavored greek yogurt. It has a really thick consistency. My favorite way to eat it is with blueberries and strawberries mixed in. This large container is about $7 at your local grocery store or even Costco.
Kristi L.
Brainerd, MN
This is my favorite! I eat/cook a lot of Mexican food and always buy this as a sour cream substitute. It’s much healthier, plus is doubles as a great breakfast food with some oats or granola. Even my boyfriend loves it!
Emiliano C.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I usually get the 0% fat but I was in a hurry once and picked this up by accident. I still enjoyed it very much. I used it in my breakfast smoothies along with some fruits and veggies . It’s great if you need a healthier snack during the day.
Lindsey T.
Fort Wayne, IN
LOVE LOVE LOVE this yogurt!! It’s super thick and creamy, without the chalky taste that some Greek yogurts have. We never buy sour cream anymore because we use this for all of our recipes that call for sour cream, and we use it in place of sour cream for toppings on tacos and nachos as well...and no one can tell the difference! Such a deliciously healthier alternative!
Ashley H.
Monterey Park, CA
This is my go to yogurt! It taste very clean and is very diverse. Fage is not hard to find, they’re sold at almost every grocery store. I will typically add far yogurt to a lot of my baking recipes to keep everything moist
Sandy D.
Is the texture thick!!???
Sandy D.
Excited to try this one!!???
Joa S.