FAGE Total 2% Low Fat Greek Yogurt

by Fage

Low-fat Greek yogurt with a perfect balance of rich flavor and creamy texture but with only 2% fat.

Mmm I would like to try where I can get it ?
Que vendria hacer?
Start your review of FAGE Total 2% Low Fat Greek Yogurt!
Holly R.
Forest Hill, MD
FAGE Total 2% Low Fat Greek Yogurt uploaded by Holly R.
My favorite Greek yogurt, can be substituted as sour cream, my 2 year old loves it & we go through a large container every week easily
Rachel C.
This is my all time favorite yogurt! I love that I'm getting healthy fats and proteins in my smoothies and dips. I also eat it with granola on top with a little honey added for sweetness. The texture is smooth and creamy, not lumpy like other greek yogurts. I love that it's a my local grocery chain and I don't have to go some place special to buy it. The only thing I could ask for is it they made a full fat option, but I'll definitely buy this one while I wait :)
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
This is a smooth and creamy yogurt. Great for eating alone, making dips, salad fresh dressings, etc. A great healthy choice!
Rachel B.
Sanford, FL
I absolutely love the texture of this yogurt. It's thick & does not liquefy like its competitors. I eat it plain or with granola, fruit, chia seeds. Perfect pick me up in the middle of the day!!
Hannah S.
San Francisco, CA
I love this yogurt! It has so much protein and the flavor feels like real Greek yogurt. If I eat one of these I am full for hours. I also am slightly lactose intolerant and for whatever reason this does not trigger a reaction for me.
Lori W.
Providence, RI
FAGE Total 2% Low Fat Greek Yogurt uploaded by Lori W.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love this yogurt. It is my favorite.. I add blueberries, oats , and honey and its out of this world. I only eat Fage yogurt. I have tried just about all of the brands and Fage yogurt is the best. I recommend this product for all of your family, favorite recipes, and just as a snack
Alexis B.
Thornton, CO
Omg this is a must have yogurt for smoothies it is fantastic just add some berries a banana some honey almond milk it’s fantastic. I buy this all the time sometimes I just put some in a bowl with some honey on it, it’s so good. This is also fantastic for cooking as well!
Jillian W.
Portsmouth, OH
My family and I buy this as a sour cream replacement (it's a little healthier), and I absolutely love it! We make sure to pick one up whenever we need it, and it tastes exactly like sour cream. Seriously, I highly recommend giving it a shot-they have smaller containers in most stores, so you don't have a huge commitment at first.
Rachelle W.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this yogurt! It’s creamy and thick and so yummy with maple syrup and fresh fruit! It’s a staple in my fridge! I definitely recommend this product and like I said I use it weekly so yes I will purchase again! Fage
Amanda C.
Hayward, CA
Favorite favorite Greek yogurt. Works very well when you put it into your smoothies. This Greek yogurt is creamy! No improvements needed with the product. It is pricier compared to other brands. I would repurchase again. 2% of course creamier than 0%