BY FAGE

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Greek Strained Yogurt with Mixed Berries.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

All natural lowfat (2% Milkfat).

Grade A. see more...

Hannah S.
I really love this yogurt. Usually mixed berry is my favorite flavor and this one did not disappoint! This yogurt is a lot smoother than other Greek yogurts that I usually have. I definitely would recommend this yogurt and will continue buying it!
diana c.
I had stayed away from yogurt for years because of all the sugara and processed ingredients but slowly ive been back to it, but now i only eat these kind of yogurts or plain and add my own fruit to it. Light creamy and delicious, thank u!!
Hope S.
This was my go-to snack during my pregnancy. I ate one every day at work! For someone who was always hungry while pregnant, this was the only snack that kept me full. And I didn't feel guilty afterwards, either! Now I'm obsessed.
Lia G.
This Yogurt is amazing. Ever since I've discovered it a month ago I've had it every single day. It's creamy, tastes wonderful, and is great for you. I've grown an inch since buying it so the calcium also does wonders!
Amanda R.
Topsfield, MA
My husband loves this for breakfast or lunch at work, he especially likes that it's not fat-free as it can sometimes be hard to find anything in the middle of non-fat and whole milk yogurt.
Cara B.
Fage yogurt is my favorite! It's soooo creamy and thick. The flavor is amazing. I buy this at target or Hyvee. I love this as a snack and it's pretty affordable. I will always buy this, because it's so good!
Libby A.
Richfield , MN
I love Greek yogurt, and Fage is fairly close to authentic. My family is Greek. This yogurt is smooth, thick, and creamy. Absolute delicious. I think I pick up at least one cup every time I grocery shop.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
I love that the fruit tastes natural and it doesn't taste too sweet like other brands. Fage is the only brand of yogurt I buy because its so healthy with lower sugar content.
Alaina G.
Portland, OR
These are delicious! The only reason I'm giving these a 4-star review is because there is quite a bit of sugar added to the berry mix which makes these yogurt snacks very high in sugar.
Ada M.
Delicious and filling! The perfect snack. I usually add my own topping, such as walnuts. Doesn't take much to fill your tummy up, plus my pups enjoy it as well. Win, win!