BY FAGE

Fage® Total 2% With Key Lime Greek Strained Yogurt.

(Pronounced: Fa-yeh!).

All natural lowfat (2% milkfat).

Grade A.

Fage #1 yogurt in Greece. see more...

• "It tastes just like Key Lime Pie, but only much healthier." in 1 review
Kasey J.
Hilliard, OH
I love Fage! It is so thick and creamy. I am not a fan of runny yogurt and have never had that issue with Fage. This flavor is awesome. I will often add some graham crackers to make it a "true" key lime pie 😊
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
From Influenster.comI love this yogurt! Greek yoghurt has a great creamy texture and the lime flavor is sweet with a hint of sour mixed in. I bought this at Lorenzo's market in my home town. It's by far the best brand of Greek style yogurt.
The lime with the crunchier texture is awesome, but sooo pricey...
Sheila G.
BENTON
I  really like Fage Total 2% Greek Strained Yogurt with Key Lime. I didn't think I would. I expected something bitter like lime jello. It was not overwhelming it tasted fresh and light.  It's rich and creamy and seems so much more fattening than 2% .  Highly recommended.
Dianna O.
San Antonio , TX
This was so delicious.  I love key lime pie yogurt and this was a creamy delicious yogurt. I do wait until it goes on sale to buy the yogurt but Fage is super creamy and you can immediately taste the difference from other yogurts. Will totally repurchase, yum.
Sydney Y.
i love the fage flip cups!!! Lime is one of my favorite flavors. It's tangy, yet sweet...perfect for a snack :) It can be a bit pricey, so get them when they're on sale! Just got some for 4 for $5 :)
Tianna G.
Windham, ME
This one was delicious for the amount of calories and fat (it was low) - the taste was out of this world! I was amazed by the flavor. I highly recommend. It was a great snack with protein that kept me full until lunch! Bought at my local grocery store, Hannaford!
Melissa P.
Carson City
The flavor is perfectly blended. It's not too intense but not subtle enough to not taste it! It's refreshing and makes a great topping to add to a fruit pizza on a hot summer day! Perfect touch as the "sauce"!:)
Monica C.
Delicious flavor! Light and creamy! The perfect quick breakfast or snack on the go. The container is convenient and doesn't make a mess. I love to keep these healthy treats stocked in my fridge! Especially the mango!
Molly W.
This is the perfect on the go breakfast or snack! It is super creamy and just enough of the key lime flavor mixed in with it. Very flavorful but not overwhelming! I usually buy it at Target. Definitly would buy again
Mary G.
Phoenix
Nice and creamy, with a subtle key lime flavor.  Easy access container.  A little more expensive than the average yogurt - but you get what you pay for!