BY FAGE

FageĀ® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt with Strawberry.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Isabella B.
I. Love. This. Yogurt. I have kind of a sensitive gut, and sometimes dairy will do some serious damage to my tummy through out the day. Not only does this stuff do well on my digestive tract, it has enough protein to keep me full through out the morning, or as a healthy snack. While I enjoy the 2% variety of this flavor as well, I find that the 0% maintains more of a tarte flavor, which I prefer in my greek yogurt.
Anyssa R.
This is my absolute favorite yogurt brand and flavor. It is so filling and smooth, while still providing health benefits. It really packs the full strawberry flavor. It's a teeny bit expensive, but worth the price. I buy it every week!
Leah S.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Yummy segregated strawberries that I can add slowly so each bite has some yet I donā€™t have to mix it all together. And sometimes I want less fruit so itā€™s perfect that itā€™s separated
Josephine D.
Uniondale, NY
Love Fage and Love this yogurt! Bought at my local grocery store. SO creamy and thick and delicious. I am in love with the strawberry flavor! Repeat customer and I will always go back to Fage greek yogurt. Will continue to buy again and recommend to others
Shelby L.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I normally am not a fan of Greek yogurt, I've always found it to be too bitter and thick. I like the Fage Greek yogurt, especially the strawberry flavor. The blend is not too sweet, as many yogurts can be, and it's not bitter. I enjoy this product, and genuinely make an effort to keep it in my fridge.
Lucy L.
Sandusky, OH
Super healthy. Great snack & even good to eat for breakfast. Always good to substitute unhealthy snacks for healthy snacks. I like that the yogurt & fruit are separate so you can control the sweetness of your yogurt to fit your taste
Zoey R.
Texas
Incredibly delicious snack. It has the right balance of sweet from the fruit and tart from the yogurt. I'm a huge fan of tart and bitter flavors and fage is the first yogurt I've eaten and loved because it doesn't just taste like I'm eating a mouthful of maple syrup.
Jordan C.
Dallas, TX
My favorite Greek yogurt of all time. The yogurt itself is very thick and tart, but the fruit sweetens it perfectly without adding too much flavor or sugar, so it doesn't overpower the Greek yogurt itself. I love to eat this as a snack, for breakfast, or for dessert.
Lindsey M.
Glasgow, KY
Super yogurt!! Great taste and thicker consistency. Not too tart or sweet, but simply a fresh tasting blend of fruit and delicious yogurt. Also love the health benefits to this yogurt! Would definitely purchase this product again. Keeps me full!Ā
Mary anne M.
West Covina, CA
This brand of Greek yogurt has a slightly bitter aftertaste. But this is iconic of most. The strawberry is a really good flavor in this brand because it helps counteract some of that bitterness. The texture is also really good, more smooth than other brands.