BY FAGE

(pronounced: Fa-yeh!) see more...

Erin C.
Fitzgerald, GA
Love this product, after bariatric surgery I was limited on what I could eat, this was my go to food
Amanda H.
Delish! I love fage yogurt and love that it doesn't feel heavy after eating.
April T.
sault ste, ON
I had gastric bypass almost 5 years ago and it is a struggle to find great protein sources without a lot of added sugar and carbs.  Fage 0% yogurts are amazing, they taste so great and smooth, they are cost effective and the perfect size for me for a great snack that gives me the most protein bang for my buck.  I will always continue to buy these.