BY FAGE

(pronounced: Fa-yeh!) see more...

Katie R.
I like these Greek yogurt better than the chiobani! The fruit flavor is better in my opinion. My favs are raspberries and stawberry
Jennifer D.
Bellingham, MA
One of the best tasting Greek yogurts I've ever tried. The yogurt isn't sour. It's so smooth and creamy. The raspberry is luscious
Amber M.
Love the smoothness and texture of this yogurt! Love the add in raspberry flavor so I can control how sweet i want it to be.
Katie F.
Hickory, NC
This is sooo good! I love raspberry flavors so when I tried the fage greek , They became a repeat item on my grocery list.
Emma R.
Anderson, SC
I love fage! It is totally worth the money. It is a thick, creamy yogurt that keeps me feeling full throughout my day.
marycarpenter3914
Des Moines, IA
This yogurt is so thick and creamy. I would not have guessed it to be fat free. I love using it in recipes for baking.
Anna D.
Okatie, SC
Love this yogurt! Very creamy and the fruit is always good. A great healthy snack. Also goes great for kids' lunches.
Marnie G.
Henderson, NV
I find this too tangy for my liking. I use the fage plain yogurt for cooking. Dont care for the yogurt on its own.
Kellie W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Fage yogurt is my go-to greek yogurt. I love this brand. The yogurt is so creamy and has a good consistency.
Erin C.
Fitzgerald, GA
Love this product, after bariatric surgery I was limited on what I could eat, this was my go to food