BY FAGE

(pronounced: Fa-yeh!) see more...

Sarah B.
Sacramento, CA
I really like the plain fage yogurt, so I branched out. It was good, but too sweet for my liking. It might be nice for someone looking to transition from regular yogurt to Greek yogurt.
Sarah P.
Obsessed with this yogurt! I feel like I've become a yogurt snob because I won't use anything other than this brand. It's more authentic than any other Greek yogurt I've had and has great flavor.
Margaret P.
Ewing, NJ
This is my favorite yogurt. The fruit I separate so I can add as much as I want. I buy it at ShopRite when its on sale. Love the flavor of the raspberry. I buy it a lot.
Celeste S.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite - Fage greek yogurt is thick and creamy, the raspberry gives just enough sweetness to the tart yogurt. Tastes indulgent but easy on your waistline!
Earlene H.
Schenectady, NY
fage is the best yogurt ever! i love the fruit in the separate cup. i would like just dollop more fruit. sometimes the price is a little high but i do like it
Felice K.
Very tasty, nice selection of flavors.  I like the mixable options. Healthy and good. Very easy to find in the supermarket.  On sale a lot
Kasi B.
Indianapolis, IN
Good flavor. Love the raspberries! Purchased at our local Kroger. Price was decent too. Wish it didn't have so much sugar. Will buy again if on sale.
Laurie L.
East Hanover, NJ
Love the creaminess of this yogurt! Also love the flavor of the raspberries. It's a healthy treat that I can snack on and not feel guilty about!
Lana M.
Rayville, LA
This is my favorite Greek yogurt ever. So worth the money. It is the highest quality brand you can buy and I always feel better after I eat it
Diana B.
Soooooooooo good! I would eat these every day if I could. The only problem is that they are more expensive than most other raspberry yogurts...