BY FAGE

(pronounced: Fa-yeh!) see more...

LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA
Face is my absolutely favorite greek yogurt. I love the flavors especially strawberry and raspberry. It is healthy and low in fat. love that the fruit is separated from the yogurt so you can add as much as you like. highly recommend.
Elizabeth V.
Hawthorne, CA
The raspberry is probably my favorite flavor of this yogurt! The Greek yogurt is very smooth and rich and is not as tart as some on the market. I like that the fruit is separated so that you can add as much as you'd like. Overall I would recommend to anyone.
Megan R.
Greenacres , FL
This is my favorite flavor of fage yogurt. I think the plain is too plain on its own and the raspberry goes very well with it. I have the 4 pack in my fridge right now because it is cheaper and a better deal and my favorite flavor
Samantha D.
I get these from Costco. To be honest they are very pricey when compared to other products like this ! They are pretty good however ! They are not the best but if money isn't an issue I recommend trying them !
Danielle F.
The 0% nonfat raspberry Greek yogurt is my favorite flavor from fage. The yogurt is thinner than the ones with higher percentages but that doesn't bother me. The price for this is about the same as many other Greek yogurts and I would recommend it.
Melissa L.
My favorite Greek yogurt. I love how it keeps me full until lunch. We use the 0% plain when we make our smoothies. I have tried other brands when trying to save money and no other brands compare to Fage.
Allyssa M.
Cazenovia, NY
I love yogurt and this brand is so good. At first, the taste took a bit getting used to. But now I love it. Especially with granola in it too. It's a little more expensive but the nutritional value is great.
Brogan A.
Commerce Township, MI
These are the best yogurts ever! I love all of the flavors, but raspberry is definitely the best and the flavoring goes all throughout the tart Greek yogurt, making the whole experience more satisfying.
Beverly T.
Evergreen, CO
Want to do something good for your body?
This is the best tasting greek yogurt, in my honest opinion. And I have tried a lot!
It is creamy and the raspberry flavor is delicious. I often buy it on sale.
Kyla M.
Fage Raspberry is my definition of heaven. It's perfection. Tangy, sweet, light, filling, full of protein, i can eat tons of this, which is why I'm glad it comes in a decent sized cup that keeps me from opening another. I wouldn't change anything here. Just give me more.