BY FAGE

(pronounced: Fa-yeh!) see more...

Rikki H.
I love fage plain, 2% and 0% yogurt. But it does get old I really like that the fruit syrup mix is not mixed in with the yogurt. Being in the fitness world you really need to watch the sugar, so in stead of dumping the entire raspberry flavor into the yogurt I dip my spoon and mix it. I still get the great taste and I skip out on well more than half the sugar!
Julianne M.
Brighton, MA
Fage is one of the healthier greek yogurt brands that I have found. It has less added sugar than a lot of other brands, and I tend to enjoy the tartness of it. The flavor is full and rich, and if not sweet enough, it is awesome with honey for a healthier, natural sweetness.
Natalie M.
Irvine, CA
This yogurt is very tasty and leaves you feeling full for a snack or as part of a lunch or breakfast. The fruit on the side is delicious and tastes much fresher than other brands. I only give 4 stars instead of 5 because some people may find it a bit too sweet depending on their preference.
Amber M.
small town
This is one of my go to yogurts. I love the flavor variety as well as the taste. The only downside is the amount of sugar in the product. Not as bad as Chobani but not as good as Siggis. I hope the refine their formula in the future.
Danit B.
I love fage yogurt. It has a great taste and texture for Greek yogurt. It can be purchased at any grocery store for about a dollar. It is healthy and contains lots of protein and I would definitely purchase it again.
Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
Fage makes some of my favorite yogurt. It's rich and fairly priced for the quality of the product. I think the flavors are delicious and tastes true to what it is. I would absolutely recommend to others!
Jessica B.
Murrells Inlt, SC
This is my husbands favorite brand... But for the price I dont think it lives up to the hype. It has very little flavor and is too gritty. I only purchase for him, I prefer other brands myself.
Samantha A.
Carmel, IN
These are the perfect snack of breakfast when I am rushed during the week. I like that the fruit and yogurt is separate because then I can control the sweetness. The tangy yogurt mixed with the jam is a great combo.
Julie M.
Columbus, OH
Very good product! The yogurt always tastes great and the addition of raspberries is delicious. I find this size of the containers perfect for breakfast or a snack when I'm on the go.
Kat S.
Estero, FL
I tried this and was impressed, but I wish the seeds were taken out of the fruit. I don't like to crunch my yogurt. Other than that the flavor is great and the idea is great. The seeds though.... It they took them out, I would be the happiest person on earth.