Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Ashley M.Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Melissa D.Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Melissa D.

BY FAGE

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt.with Honey.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Mona T.
Sometimes when the grocery store doesn't sell the plain 0% FAGE yogurt in the big tub, I buy this instead. I always put honey, fruits, granola, chia seeds or cacao nibs when I eat the plain FAGE 0% for breakfast. But with this small container, the honey already comes with it, so I just add some toppings for crunch. Eating it by itself is also delicious as well. Great for in the go.
Melissa D.
Milwaukee, WI
One of my favorite yogurts that I've had. The yogurt, itself, isn't gritty and the honey adds the perfect accompaniment. It sweetens and smooths out the yogurt. I really like how they keep the ingredients separate, too. The act of adding the honey -as little or as much as you want, actually reminds me of getting yogurt while in Greece.
Laurel C.
Warner Robins, GA
This is one of my favorite snacks. The taste of the tangy yogurt with the sweet honey is a great wake up for my taste buds. The texture is really rich and creamy without being too much of a mouthful. It contains a great bit of protein and carbs. Definitely something I would suggest to a friend.
Carol O.
Pittsburgh, PA
Fage was my first foray into greek yogurt, and I couldn't have been happier with my choice. It was creamy, thick, but not too thick that it tasted heavy, and didn't separate with that clear, watery layer that some yogurts get. I like that the honey was kept separate and i could mix in as much or as little as I wanted, and it keeps me full longer than just a granola bar or something else would!
Margaret S.
Phoenix, AZ
This yogurt is so good and so simple, it's amazing. It's very sweet though, so be prepared for that. This brand tends to be a little bit more expensive than I would like it to be. If it cost a little less I would buy a lot more often. But I usually recommend this to people just jumping on the Greek yogurt train.
Jakkie S.
Aurora, CO
Omggggggg this yogurt is amazing!!! I bring this to work and everyone in the rooms rates because it looks so delicious! I always get the honey or the strawberry nonfat. It's very sweet and a great start to the day. The packaging does say not to stir it but I don't know why, I always stir it up!
Gina M.
This yogurt has two compartments, the larger of the two is filled with typical greek yogurt, while the smaller is filled with sweet, delicious honey. The yogurt did not separate or become watery like its competitors, which is great. I buy these two or three at a time so I have them when I need a kind-healthy-mostly-sweet treat.
Lauren J.
Madison, WI
My favorite brand of yogurt right now. I think it tastes the same in all variations of the milk it's made with: it's very tart and it is very thick. The honey is sweet and thick, it has almost a minty taste, but it cuts through the sourness of the yogurt itself. Mixed the right way, the flavors are perfect for each other.
Sasha M.
Washington, DC
This yogurt is one of my absolute favorite greek yogurts. Although it tastes different than other greek yogurts, I think tastes more genuine. Being able to control how sweet/how much honey you add is definitely a bonus. 10/10 recommend
Shivani P.
My favorite Greek yogurt! I love that it comes with honey too, love eating it with granola and cinnamon and too! And they are very generous with the honey, sometimes I don't even use all of it!