Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Ashley M.Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Melissa D.Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Melissa D.

BY FAGE

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt.with Honey.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Brittney T.
Hahira, GA
This is the best greek yogurt! The honey flavor is my favorite. I have bought this over and over again. The yogurt does not separate like some other brands. I bought this at Wal-mart and it is comparable in price with other greek yogurts. I will continue to buy.
Sarah C.
San Mateo, CA
Fage is delicious even the 0% fat version. It's got a thick consistency that pairs well with other fruits. Even without flavor and just honey it tastes like you're eating dessert. I've purchased mine from Whole Foods or my local grocery store.
Rikki G.
new york, NY
I recently fell in love with Fage yogurts! I enjoy the option to put as much or as little of the topping as you'd like. I think he greek yogurt is just the right amount of tartness and thickness. My office orders these every week for the employees.
Amanda K.
If you're going to be indulging in some sugar do so with the honey yogurt. It's so sweet and creamy and more like a dessert-- but with bonus protein of course. I typically eat the plain one, but this is good when I want a treat but not to splurge! Totally recommend for a snack.
Karli J.
Charlotte, NC
I'm a little picky with my yogurt. I love the health benefits but also can't stomach flavorless brands. What I enjoy about this is the honey mixture. It gives just the right amount of sweetness to please my taste buds and my health.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
This is my favorite go to snack or if I need a sweet tooth fix this is what I turn to. It's a guilt free alternative and provides protein and it is al natural which is a huge plus for me. I have gotten my boyfriend hooked on these
Olivia I.
Cordova, TN
I love this nonfat version of Greek Yogurt. Fage does a great job with consistency and taste. An individual cup of this is perfect for a morning breakfast (a quick one!) along with a banana and maybe a handful of nuts. It should be available at most major retailers.
Mary J.
Mt Prospect, IL
This is my very 1st Greek yogurt that made me fall in love with Greek yogurt. Usually I didn't like Greek yogurt because of the bitterness of it, but this one was the game changer. Now Fage is my favorite!! Definitely will be buying again.
Knar A.
Pasadena, CA
First off, delicious! Tastes so good, refreshing and I love the fact that I can take it with me on the go. Good value and price, very filling and protein packed , I would recommend it to others yes !! So yummy .
Jennifer R.
Love fage yogurt with honey it's so thick and creamy and such a great flavor. Low in calories so I don't feel guilty eating it at night as I'm watching tv. Can be a little pricey but if you watch your sale flyers it does go on sale quite often.