Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Ashley M.Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Melissa D.Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Melissa D.

BY FAGE

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt.with Honey.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural see more...

Jamie L.
Jamie L.
New york, NY
Foodie Expert
Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt with Honey is one of my go-to breakfast choices. Sometimes I don't like greek yogurt because it is so thick it sticks to the roof of your mouth. This is the perfect consistency and flavor. The honey sweetens it but does not make it overbearingly sugary. It keeps you full for a couple of hours.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Rego Park, NY
Foodie Expert
This is the only Greek yogurt I can happily eat and keep down. It makes it easy to eat clean with the fat free and honey option, rather than getting fruit on the side (even though the ones Fage carries are awesome).
Cara P.
Cara P.
Medina
This yogurt is the perfect pair with the sweetness of the honey and the tart of the plain yogurt. It's just enough honey to flavor and sweeten the yogurt without being too much. A great, healthy snack.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
This is my go-to daily breakfast. It is on sale often at Kroger's, and I love the honey flavor with some fresh fruit added. Doesn't feel too sugary or artificial as some flavored yogurts do.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Eastwood , KY
Foodie Expert
Consistently yummy! Unfortunately not organic, which matters to me. I've found this at several stores, but found it at Whole Foods. Not my favorite yogurt, but works in lieu of my faves.
Marge D.
Marge D.
Carnegie, PA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite yogurt! The honey is so good and it blends with the yogurt so well! It's semi healthy and filling so it's a great breakfast! I have some in my fridge right now and I always tell people to buy it!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Foodie Expert
I love this yogurt and honey combo. I like that this yogurt is made with 0% milk. The combination of honey and yogurt is so delicious and I love that it comes in a convenient package.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Vienna
Deliciously creamy yogurt with a great real peach flavor. Love that the peaches are in actual hunks rather than just a fruit-like goo as found in some other fruity yogurts.
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
I love how sweet it is in contrast with the tangy Greek yogurt and tartness. I love the comforting creaminess it has and it'd be like to have some fruit with it or granola! I highly recommend it.
Shely M.
Shely M.
Woodside, NY
Foodie Expert
My favorite yogurt ever. Yogurt is usually gives me stomach aches but this taste wonderful. I just add some fruit and almonds and it taste amazing with the honey