Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Ashley M.Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Melissa D.Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Melissa D.

BY FAGE

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt.with Honey.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Love fage yogurt with honey it's so thick and creamy and such a great flavor. Low in calories so I don't feel guilty eating it at night as I'm watching tv. Can be a little pricey but if you watch your sale flyers it does go on sale quite often.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
New york, NY
Foodie Expert
Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt with Honey is one of my go-to breakfast choices. Sometimes I don't like greek yogurt because it is so thick it sticks to the roof of your mouth. This is the perfect consistency and flavor. The honey sweetens it but does not make it overbearingly sugary. It keeps you full for a couple of hours.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Rego Park, NY
Foodie Expert
This is the only Greek yogurt I can happily eat and keep down. It makes it easy to eat clean with the fat free and honey option, rather than getting fruit on the side (even though the ones Fage carries are awesome).
Cara P.
Cara P.
Medina
This yogurt is the perfect pair with the sweetness of the honey and the tart of the plain yogurt. It's just enough honey to flavor and sweeten the yogurt without being too much. A great, healthy snack.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
miami
This is the thickest yogurt you can find at the grocery store. No other yogurts compare to the quality of fage in my opinion. I usually find hem on a sale so it has good value. I would buy again
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
This is my go-to daily breakfast. It is on sale often at Kroger's, and I love the honey flavor with some fresh fruit added. Doesn't feel too sugary or artificial as some flavored yogurts do.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
I love these! They are filling and have such a good taste to them. I'm also convinced the honey they use is natural as well. It has the earthy flavour you taste in honey that is all natural and straight from the source! They are filling and high in protein!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Eastwood , KY
Foodie Expert
Consistently yummy! Unfortunately not organic, which matters to me. I've found this at several stores, but found it at Whole Foods. Not my favorite yogurt, but works in lieu of my faves.
Marge D.
Marge D.
Carnegie, PA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite yogurt! The honey is so good and it blends with the yogurt so well! It's semi healthy and filling so it's a great breakfast! I have some in my fridge right now and I always tell people to buy it!
Melissa I.
Melissa I.
Foodie Expert
I love this product. Adding honey to greek yogurt is the key to eating greek yogurt in my opinion. I was eating this every day for a while until it became a little monotonous but when I changed up my routine to add in different flavors I was happy with it again. It is healthy and delicious.