Add a Photo

By FAGE
#239 in Yogurt
Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt.with Honey.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural
Photos (2)
JoAnna w.
JoAnna w.

I don't know what it is about the honey in this yogurt but I sometimes buy it just because I want to eat the honey by itself! Fage has the best Greek yogurt I've found and the type of honey in this flavor is off the charts!
Carol S.
Carol S.
Pittsburgh, PA

Fage was my first foray into greek yogurt, and I couldn't have been happier with my choice. It was creamy, thick, but not too thick that it tasted heavy, and didn't separate with that clear, watery layer that some yogurts get. I like that the honey was kept separate and i could mix in as much or as little as I wanted, and it keeps me full longer than just a granola bar or something else would!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Green Bay, WI

Fage is a genuine greek yogurt brand! It's the only greek yogurt I purchase, especially the ones with honey. In my opinion, they should only be consumed with honey- they are so delicious!! I think Fage is superior to any other Greek yogurt brand you'd see in the grocery store.

Join Now