Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Ashley M.Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Melissa D.Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Melissa D.

BY FAGE

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt.with Honey.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural see more...

Photos (3)
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Foodie Expert
I love this yogurt and honey combo. I like that this yogurt is made with 0% milk. The combination of honey and yogurt is so delicious and I love that it comes in a convenient package.
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
I love how sweet it is in contrast with the tangy Greek yogurt and tartness. I love the comforting creaminess it has and it'd be like to have some fruit with it or granola! I highly recommend it.
Shely M.
Shely M.
Woodside, NY
Foodie Expert
My favorite yogurt ever. Yogurt is usually gives me stomach aches but this taste wonderful. I just add some fruit and almonds and it taste amazing with the honey
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
Foodie Expert
I love Fage yogurt!! The consistency is the thickness that I like and it's very quality and not expensive. They honey one is a super pleasant sweet flavor.
Cori K.
Cori K.
Richmond, VA
Fage has the best "original" flavor without a doubt. Pair that with the yummiest/thickest honey and you've got an amazing breakfast!
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
I'm all about a breakfast that is quick and on-the-go. This fage yogurt is healthy, and delcious. Every now and then you can get $1 cups at Kroger.
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Oologah
I love this brand of yogurt! Even though it's 0 fat it's so rich and smooth. It has just the right amount of tang. I buy it all the time.
Laura V.
Laura V.
Very tasty! I love the texture and taste of this yogurt, I bought this yogurt at safeway and for a good price!
Ryane C.
Ryane C.
Virginia Beach
Love this Greek yogurt. It's tangy And honey is the perfect sweetener rightly portioned in same container
Aris R.
Aris R.
Buffalo, NY
The best yogurt on the planet. Amazing flavor and not a ton of fat. The honey is a good treat for eating healthy.