Add a Photo

By FAGE
#338 in Yogurt
Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt.with Honey.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural
Photos (3)
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love fage greek yogurt, but the honey is very sweet. If you are looking for a very sweet dessert yogurt, this one is for you. A bit too sweet for me.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Madison, WI
My favorite brand of yogurt right now. I think it tastes the same in all variations of the milk it's made with: it's very tart and it is very thick. The honey is sweet and thick, it has almost a minty taste, but it cuts through the sourness of the yogurt itself. Mixed the right way, the flavors are perfect for each other.
Carol S.
Carol S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Fage was my first foray into greek yogurt, and I couldn't have been happier with my choice. It was creamy, thick, but not too thick that it tasted heavy, and didn't separate with that clear, watery layer that some yogurts get. I like that the honey was kept separate and i could mix in as much or as little as I wanted, and it keeps me full longer than just a granola bar or something else would!
Gina M.
Gina M.
This yogurt has two compartments, the larger of the two is filled with typical greek yogurt, while the smaller is filled with sweet, delicious honey. The yogurt did not separate or become watery like its competitors, which is great. I buy these two or three at a time so I have them when I need a kind-healthy-mostly-sweet treat.
Susanna T.
Susanna T.
Long Beach, CA
Delicious. Great for breakfast, snack, or something sweet with blueberries and chia seeds.
Cassadi-Jai W.
Cassadi-Jai W.
Foodie Expert
June 23, 2017, 12:57 p.m.
Review for: Greek Yogurt 0% Honey 5.3 oz; 150 g
Amazing and delicious. Definitely worth it if you are trying to lose a bit of weight and it still has a great taste without added preservatives
Emma A.
Emma A.
Nov. 17, 2016, 4:14 p.m.
Review for: Greek Yogurt 0% Honey 5.3 oz; 150 g
Best yoghurt ever!!! Sooo smooth and ohhhh honeyyy!! Greek yoghurt already tastes good but what if you add honey?