Add a Photo

By FAGE
#251 in Yogurt
Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt.with Honey.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural
Photos (2)
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX

I absolutely love this yogurt. Fage is the only Greek yogurt I will eat. Simply delicious!!!
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Spring Lake, NJ

Love mixing this with granola, honey, and fresh fruit. It's the best snack!
Carol S.
Carol S.
Pittsburgh, PA

Fage was my first foray into greek yogurt, and I couldn't have been happier with my choice. It was creamy, thick, but not too thick that it tasted heavy, and didn't separate with that clear, watery layer that some yogurts get. I like that the honey was kept separate and i could mix in as much or as little as I wanted, and it keeps me full longer than just a granola bar or something else would!
Kaitlin D.
Kaitlin D.
Bedminster, NJ

I am a bit of a health nut, and am usually not a fan of flavored yogurt, due to they're tendency to have artificial flavoring, coloring, and all around sugary flavor. This yogurt, however, is absolutely amazing and delicious! The honey adds just the perfect amount of flavor and sweetness to healthy, plain greek yogurt! Definitely would recommend for breakfast or an on-the-go snack!
Gina M.
Gina M.

This yogurt has two compartments, the larger of the two is filled with typical greek yogurt, while the smaller is filled with sweet, delicious honey. The yogurt did not separate or become watery like its competitors, which is great. I buy these two or three at a time so I have them when I need a kind-healthy-mostly-sweet treat.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Madison, WI

My favorite brand of yogurt right now. I think it tastes the same in all variations of the milk it's made with: it's very tart and it is very thick. The honey is sweet and thick, it has almost a minty taste, but it cuts through the sourness of the yogurt itself. Mixed the right way, the flavors are perfect for each other.
JoAnna w.
JoAnna w.

I don't know what it is about the honey in this yogurt but I sometimes buy it just because I want to eat the honey by itself! Fage has the best Greek yogurt I've found and the type of honey in this flavor is off the charts!
Jenny  Z.
Jenny Z.

Fage yogurt has a nice, creamy, and healthy flavor to it. The honey adds a nice contrast to the sharp, simple taste of plain yogurt. A great snack when you want a little something to satisfy your stomach.
Chasity G.
Chasity G.
Ruston, LA

When I first tasted the yogurt by it's self I didn't like the taste at all. But when I added the honey I was in love with it. The honey made the flavor just right. The yogurt isn't watery or runny at all.
Vikki C.
Vikki C.

One of my new favorite yogurts. I love how the honey almost makes you forget that you're eating greek yogurt, which sometimes you just eat plain. Wonderful taste and great for breakfast on the go.

Join Now