Add a Photo

By FAGE
#370 in Yogurt
Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt.with Honey.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural
Photos (3)
Cori K.
Cori K.
Richmond, VA
Feb. 16, 2017, 1:39 p.m.
Review for: Greek Yogurt 0% Honey 5.3 oz; 150 g
Fage has the best "original" flavor without a doubt. Pair that with the yummiest/thickest honey and you've got an amazing breakfast!
Laura V.
Laura V.
June 24, 2017, 10:15 p.m.
Review for: Greek Yogurt 0% Honey 5.3 oz; 150 g
Very tasty! I love the texture and taste of this yogurt, I bought this yogurt at safeway and for a good price!
Ryane C.
Ryane C.
Virginia Beach
June 25, 2017, 12:31 a.m.
Review for: Greek Yogurt 0% Honey 5.3 oz; 150 g
Love this Greek yogurt. It's tangy And honey is the perfect sweetener rightly portioned in same container
Stacey T.
Stacey T.
June 24, 2017, 2:15 a.m.
Review for: Greek Yogurt 0% Honey 5.3 oz; 150 g
This honey flavor Greek yogurt is the best! It's not too sweet, but would be perfect for a dessert or breakfast treat.
Gina M.
Gina M.
This yogurt has two compartments, the larger of the two is filled with typical greek yogurt, while the smaller is filled with sweet, delicious honey. The yogurt did not separate or become watery like its competitors, which is great. I buy these two or three at a time so I have them when I need a kind-healthy-mostly-sweet treat.
Susanna T.
Susanna T.
Long Beach, CA
Delicious. Great for breakfast, snack, or something sweet with blueberries and chia seeds.
JoAnna w.
JoAnna w.
I don't know what it is about the honey in this yogurt but I sometimes buy it just because I want to eat the honey by itself! Fage has the best Greek yogurt I've found and the type of honey in this flavor is off the charts!
Chasity G.
Chasity G.
Ruston, LA
When I first tasted the yogurt by it's self I didn't like the taste at all. But when I added the honey I was in love with it. The honey made the flavor just right. The yogurt isn't watery or runny at all.
Vikki C.
Vikki C.
One of my new favorite yogurts. I love how the honey almost makes you forget that you're eating greek yogurt, which sometimes you just eat plain. Wonderful taste and great for breakfast on the go.
Jenny  Z.
Jenny Z.
Fage yogurt has a nice, creamy, and healthy flavor to it. The honey adds a nice contrast to the sharp, simple taste of plain yogurt. A great snack when you want a little something to satisfy your stomach.