Add a Photo

By FAGE
#343 in Yogurt
Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt.with Honey.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural
Photos (3)
JoAnna w.
JoAnna w.

I don't know what it is about the honey in this yogurt but I sometimes buy it just because I want to eat the honey by itself! Fage has the best Greek yogurt I've found and the type of honey in this flavor is off the charts!
Carol S.
Carol S.
Pittsburgh, PA

Fage was my first foray into greek yogurt, and I couldn't have been happier with my choice. It was creamy, thick, but not too thick that it tasted heavy, and didn't separate with that clear, watery layer that some yogurts get. I like that the honey was kept separate and i could mix in as much or as little as I wanted, and it keeps me full longer than just a granola bar or something else would!
Chasity G.
Chasity G.
Ruston, LA

When I first tasted the yogurt by it's self I didn't like the taste at all. But when I added the honey I was in love with it. The honey made the flavor just right. The yogurt isn't watery or runny at all.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Madison, WI

My favorite brand of yogurt right now. I think it tastes the same in all variations of the milk it's made with: it's very tart and it is very thick. The honey is sweet and thick, it has almost a minty taste, but it cuts through the sourness of the yogurt itself. Mixed the right way, the flavors are perfect for each other.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Fort Wayne, IN

I love fage greek yogurt, but the honey is very sweet. If you are looking for a very sweet dessert yogurt, this one is for you. A bit too sweet for me.
Vikki C.
Vikki C.

One of my new favorite yogurts. I love how the honey almost makes you forget that you're eating greek yogurt, which sometimes you just eat plain. Wonderful taste and great for breakfast on the go.
Gina M.
Gina M.

This yogurt has two compartments, the larger of the two is filled with typical greek yogurt, while the smaller is filled with sweet, delicious honey. The yogurt did not separate or become watery like its competitors, which is great. I buy these two or three at a time so I have them when I need a kind-healthy-mostly-sweet treat.
sydney m.
sydney m.

love this yogurt eat it everyday keeps me full for hours perfect amount love every bite so yummy!!!!!! :)
Margaret S.
Margaret S.
Phoenix, AZ

This yogurt is so good and so simple, it's amazing. It's very sweet though, so be prepared for that. This brand tends to be a little bit more expensive than I would like it to be. If it cost a little less I would buy a lot more often. But I usually recommend this to people just jumping on the Greek yogurt train.
Jenny  Z.
Jenny Z.

Fage yogurt has a nice, creamy, and healthy flavor to it. The honey adds a nice contrast to the sharp, simple taste of plain yogurt. A great snack when you want a little something to satisfy your stomach.

Join Now