Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Ashley M.Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Melissa D.Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Melissa D.

BY FAGE

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt.with Honey.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural see more...

Gabrielle M.
I love these! They are filling and have such a good taste to them. I'm also convinced the honey they use is natural as well. It has the earthy flavour you taste in honey that is all natural and straight from the source! They are filling and high in protein!
Marge D.
Carnegie, PA
This is my favorite yogurt! The honey is so good and it blends with the yogurt so well! It's semi healthy and filling so it's a great breakfast! I have some in my fridge right now and I always tell people to buy it!
Jessica P.
I love this yogurt and honey combo. I like that this yogurt is made with 0% milk. The combination of honey and yogurt is so delicious and I love that it comes in a convenient package.
Amber B.
Simpsonville, KY
Consistently yummy! Unfortunately not organic, which matters to me. I've found this at several stores, but found it at Whole Foods. Not my favorite yogurt, but works in lieu of my faves.
Lauren E.
Vienna
Deliciously creamy yogurt with a great real peach flavor. Love that the peaches are in actual hunks rather than just a fruit-like goo as found in some other fruity yogurts.
Desiree L.
I love how sweet it is in contrast with the tangy Greek yogurt and tartness. I love the comforting creaminess it has and it'd be like to have some fruit with it or granola! I highly recommend it.
Christina I.
Wellington, FL
My favorite Greek yogurt. Tastes so decadent without the guilt. It’s also on sale all the time at Publix! It’s so creamy and the honey adds the perfect sweetness
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
If you are wondering whether or not you would like Greek Yogurt, try this one first! This is the first one I tried and I'm not a yogurt lover, but I am now. The thing I love about Fage is that it's not sour like a lot of yogurt products. It's creamy but thick, not runny. The cold honey is delicious and actually I can't think of a Fage yogurt I don't like. Many other brands are not for me but this one is by far, the best ever!
Shely M.
Woodside, NY
My favorite yogurt ever. Yogurt is usually gives me stomach aches but this taste wonderful. I just add some fruit and almonds and it taste amazing with the honey
Salina P.
Louisburg, NC
I really love this yogurt, it really tastes so good!! The honey mixed in with the yogurt makes it taste very good. The honey really balances out the tartness of the yogurt.
Jillian W.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Does it have a strong honey flavor?