Add a Photo

By FAGE
#277 in Yogurt
Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt.with Honey.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural
Photos (2)
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

Favorite greek yogurt. the honey is so thick and yummy and just feels like heaven on my tongue.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Rogers, AR

This is such a healthy and yummy snack. It satisfies a sweet tooth without wrecking your diet.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX

I absolutely love this yogurt. Fage is the only Greek yogurt I will eat. Simply delicious!!!
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Spring Lake, NJ

Love mixing this with granola, honey, and fresh fruit. It's the best snack!
Carol S.
Carol S.
Pittsburgh, PA

Fage was my first foray into greek yogurt, and I couldn't have been happier with my choice. It was creamy, thick, but not too thick that it tasted heavy, and didn't separate with that clear, watery layer that some yogurts get. I like that the honey was kept separate and i could mix in as much or as little as I wanted, and it keeps me full longer than just a granola bar or something else would!
Gina M.
Gina M.

This yogurt has two compartments, the larger of the two is filled with typical greek yogurt, while the smaller is filled with sweet, delicious honey. The yogurt did not separate or become watery like its competitors, which is great. I buy these two or three at a time so I have them when I need a kind-healthy-mostly-sweet treat.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Madison, WI

My favorite brand of yogurt right now. I think it tastes the same in all variations of the milk it's made with: it's very tart and it is very thick. The honey is sweet and thick, it has almost a minty taste, but it cuts through the sourness of the yogurt itself. Mixed the right way, the flavors are perfect for each other.
JoAnna w.
JoAnna w.

I don't know what it is about the honey in this yogurt but I sometimes buy it just because I want to eat the honey by itself! Fage has the best Greek yogurt I've found and the type of honey in this flavor is off the charts!
Jenny  Z.
Jenny Z.

Fage yogurt has a nice, creamy, and healthy flavor to it. The honey adds a nice contrast to the sharp, simple taste of plain yogurt. A great snack when you want a little something to satisfy your stomach.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Fort Wayne, IN

I love fage greek yogurt, but the honey is very sweet. If you are looking for a very sweet dessert yogurt, this one is for you. A bit too sweet for me.

Join Now