Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Ashley M.Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Melissa D.Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Melissa D.

BY FAGE

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt.with Honey.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Milwaukee , WI
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite yogurts that I've had. The yogurt, itself, isn't gritty and the honey adds the perfect accompaniment. It sweetens and smooths out the yogurt. I really like how they keep the ingredients separate, too. The act of adding the honey -as little or as much as you want, actually reminds me of getting yogurt while in Greece.
Kayleigh S.
Kayleigh S.
Surprise, AZ
This was the first greek yogurt I ever tried and it's still my favorite! It's sooo delicious, the honey mixes with it really well, and there's just enough of it! You don't have to worry about them short-changing you and leaving you with a bunch of plain yogurt left over.
Rikki G.
Rikki G.
new york, NY
Foodie Expert
I recently fell in love with Fage yogurts! I enjoy the option to put as much or as little of the topping as you'd like. I think he greek yogurt is just the right amount of tartness and thickness. My office orders these every week for the employees.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
San Mateo, CA
Foodie Expert
Fage is delicious even the 0% fat version. It's got a thick consistency that pairs well with other fruits. Even without flavor and just honey it tastes like you're eating dessert. I've purchased mine from Whole Foods or my local grocery store.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
If you're going to be indulging in some sugar do so with the honey yogurt. It's so sweet and creamy and more like a dessert-- but with bonus protein of course. I typically eat the plain one, but this is good when I want a treat but not to splurge! Totally recommend for a snack.
Karli J.
Karli J.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
I'm a little picky with my yogurt. I love the health benefits but also can't stomach flavorless brands. What I enjoy about this is the honey mixture. It gives just the right amount of sweetness to please my taste buds and my health.
Brittney T.
Brittney T.
Hahira, GA
This is the best greek yogurt! The honey flavor is my favorite. I have bought this over and over again. The yogurt does not separate like some other brands. I bought this at Wal-mart and it is comparable in price with other greek yogurts. I will continue to buy.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite go to snack or if I need a sweet tooth fix this is what I turn to. It's a guilt free alternative and provides protein and it is al natural which is a huge plus for me. I have gotten my boyfriend hooked on these
Olivia I.
Olivia I.
Cordova, TN
Foodie Expert
I love this nonfat version of Greek Yogurt. Fage does a great job with consistency and taste. An individual cup of this is perfect for a morning breakfast (a quick one!) along with a banana and maybe a handful of nuts. It should be available at most major retailers.
Knar A.
Knar A.
Pasadena, CA
First off, delicious! Tastes so good, refreshing and I love the fact that I can take it with me on the go. Good value and price, very filling and protein packed , I would recommend it to others yes !! So yummy .