Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Ashley M.Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Melissa D.Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Melissa D.

BY FAGE

FageĀ® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt.with Honey.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Marge D.
Carnegie, PA
This is my favorite yogurt! The honey is so good and it blends with the yogurt so well! It's semi healthy and filling so it's a great breakfast! I have some in my fridge right now and I always tell people to buy it!
Jessica P.
I love this yogurt and honey combo. I like that this yogurt is made with 0% milk. The combination of honey and yogurt is so delicious and I love that it comes in a convenient package.
Amber B.
Simpsonville, KY
Consistently yummy! Unfortunately not organic, which matters to me. I've found this at several stores, but found it at Whole Foods. Not my favorite yogurt, but works in lieu of my faves.
Lauren E.
Vienna
Deliciously creamy yogurt with a great real peach flavor. Love that the peaches are in actual hunks rather than just a fruit-like goo as found in some other fruity yogurts.
Desiree L.
I love how sweet it is in contrast with the tangy Greek yogurt and tartness. I love the comforting creaminess it has and it'd be like to have some fruit with it or granola! I highly recommend it.
Christina I.
West Palm Bch, FL
My favorite Greek yogurt. Tastes so decadent without the guilt. Itā€™s also on sale all the time at Publix! Itā€™s so creamy and the honey adds the perfect sweetness
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
If you are wondering whether or not you would like Greek Yogurt, try this one first! This is the first one I tried and I'm not a yogurt lover, but I am now. The thing I love about Fage is that it's not sour like a lot of yogurt products. It's creamy but thick, not runny. The cold honey is delicious and actually I can't think of a Fage yogurt I don't like. Many other brands are not for me but this one is by far, the best ever!
Shely M.
Woodside, NY
My favorite yogurt ever. Yogurt is usually gives me stomach aches but this taste wonderful. I just add some fruit and almonds and it taste amazing with the honey
Salina P.
Louisburg, NC
I really love this yogurt, it really tastes so good!! The honey mixed in with the yogurt makes it taste very good. The honey really balances out the tartness of the yogurt.
Ashley H.
Washington, DC
Before the Greek yogurt craze, I tried many different brands. As far as honey, this is still the best. I stopped eating it for a couple of years (it was rarely on sale and a supermarket brand was cheaper when $ was extremely tight for awhile ), but I'm happy to say it still tastes the same. originally, the honey was in a larger amount which seem to be very wasteful, but now it's in a smaller size which makes so much more sense. I like that the honey is separate from the yogurt so you can add as much or as little that you want. The 0% and 2% taste the same to me so you aren't missing out if you opt for lower fat. To me this is still the best honey Greek yogurt!
Jillian W.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Does it have a strong honey flavor?