Add a Photo

By FAGE
#239 in Yogurt
Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt.with Honey.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural
Photos (2)
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Madison, WI

My favorite brand of yogurt right now. I think it tastes the same in all variations of the milk it's made with: it's very tart and it is very thick. The honey is sweet and thick, it has almost a minty taste, but it cuts through the sourness of the yogurt itself. Mixed the right way, the flavors are perfect for each other.
Vikki C.
Vikki C.

One of my new favorite yogurts. I love how the honey almost makes you forget that you're eating greek yogurt, which sometimes you just eat plain. Wonderful taste and great for breakfast on the go.
Kaitlin D.
Kaitlin D.
Bedminster, NJ

I am a bit of a health nut, and am usually not a fan of flavored yogurt, due to they're tendency to have artificial flavoring, coloring, and all around sugary flavor. This yogurt, however, is absolutely amazing and delicious! The honey adds just the perfect amount of flavor and sweetness to healthy, plain greek yogurt! Definitely would recommend for breakfast or an on-the-go snack!
sydney m.
sydney m.

love this yogurt eat it everyday keeps me full for hours perfect amount love every bite so yummy!!!!!! :)
Jenny  Z.
Jenny Z.

Fage yogurt has a nice, creamy, and healthy flavor to it. The honey adds a nice contrast to the sharp, simple taste of plain yogurt. A great snack when you want a little something to satisfy your stomach.
Margaret S.
Margaret S.
Phoenix, AZ

This yogurt is so good and so simple, it's amazing. It's very sweet though, so be prepared for that. This brand tends to be a little bit more expensive than I would like it to be. If it cost a little less I would buy a lot more often. But I usually recommend this to people just jumping on the Greek yogurt train.
Emma A.
Emma A.

Best yoghurt ever!!! Sooo smooth and ohhhh honeyyy!! Greek yoghurt already tastes good but what if you add honey?
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Fort Wayne, IN

I love fage greek yogurt, but the honey is very sweet. If you are looking for a very sweet dessert yogurt, this one is for you. A bit too sweet for me.
Susanna T.
Susanna T.
Long Beach, CA

Delicious. Great for breakfast, snack, or something sweet with blueberries and chia seeds.
Gina M.
Gina M.

This yogurt has two compartments, the larger of the two is filled with typical greek yogurt, while the smaller is filled with sweet, delicious honey. The yogurt did not separate or become watery like its competitors, which is great. I buy these two or three at a time so I have them when I need a kind-healthy-mostly-sweet treat.

Join Now