Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Ashley M.Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Melissa D.Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Melissa D.

BY FAGE

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt.with Honey.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jessica P.
Foodie Expert
I love this yogurt and honey combo. I like that this yogurt is made with 0% milk. The combination of honey and yogurt is so delicious and I love that it comes in a convenient package.
Amber B.
Simpsonville, KY
Foodie Expert
Consistently yummy! Unfortunately not organic, which matters to me. I've found this at several stores, but found it at Whole Foods. Not my favorite yogurt, but works in lieu of my faves.
Lauren E.
Vienna
Deliciously creamy yogurt with a great real peach flavor. Love that the peaches are in actual hunks rather than just a fruit-like goo as found in some other fruity yogurts.
Desiree L.
I love how sweet it is in contrast with the tangy Greek yogurt and tartness. I love the comforting creaminess it has and it'd be like to have some fruit with it or granola! I highly recommend it.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
If you are wondering whether or not you would like Greek Yogurt, try this one first! This is the first one I tried and I'm not a yogurt lover, but I am now. The thing I love about Fage is that it's not sour like a lot of yogurt products. It's creamy but thick, not runny. The cold honey is delicious and actually I can't think of a Fage yogurt I don't like. Many other brands are not for me but this one is by far, the best ever!
Shely M.
Woodside, NY
Foodie Expert
My favorite yogurt ever. Yogurt is usually gives me stomach aches but this taste wonderful. I just add some fruit and almonds and it taste amazing with the honey
Mona T.
Foodie Expert
Sometimes when the grocery store doesn't sell the plain 0% FAGE yogurt in the big tub, I buy this instead. I always put honey, fruits, granola, chia seeds or cacao nibs when I eat the plain FAGE 0% for breakfast. But with this small container, the honey already comes with it, so I just add some toppings for crunch. Eating it by itself is also delicious as well. Great for in the go.
Laurel C.
Warner Robins, GA
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite snacks. The taste of the tangy yogurt with the sweet honey is a great wake up for my taste buds. The texture is really rich and creamy without being too much of a mouthful. It contains a great bit of protein and carbs. Definitely something I would suggest to a friend.
Margaret S.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
This yogurt is so good and so simple, it's amazing. It's very sweet though, so be prepared for that. This brand tends to be a little bit more expensive than I would like it to be. If it cost a little less I would buy a lot more often. But I usually recommend this to people just jumping on the Greek yogurt train.
Jakkie S.
Aurora, CO
Foodie Expert
Omggggggg this yogurt is amazing!!! I bring this to work and everyone in the rooms rates because it looks so delicious! I always get the honey or the strawberry nonfat. It's very sweet and a great start to the day. The packaging does say not to stir it but I don't know why, I always stir it up!