Add a Photo

By FAGE
#333 in Yogurt
Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt.with Honey.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural
Photos (3)
Cori K.
Cori K.
Richmond, VA

Fage has the best "original" flavor without a doubt. Pair that with the yummiest/thickest honey and you've got an amazing breakfast!
Casey B.
Casey B.
Slatington, PA

I always have one of these in my lunch bag at work. Love the contrast of the creamy yogurt and the sweet honey.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Fremont, CA

One of my favorite Greek yogurts, tastes amazing and is very affordable. Definitely recommend this
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

Favorite greek yogurt. the honey is so thick and yummy and just feels like heaven on my tongue.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Rogers, AR

This is such a healthy and yummy snack. It satisfies a sweet tooth without wrecking your diet.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX

I absolutely love this yogurt. Fage is the only Greek yogurt I will eat. Simply delicious!!!
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Spring Lake, NJ

Love mixing this with granola, honey, and fresh fruit. It's the best snack!
S I.
S I.
Arlington Heights, IL

FYI- I buy both the 0% and 2% fat versions of these, both are amazing.
I mostly save the 2% for when I'm feeling extra-ravenous (the little extra fat probably is more filling? Dunno, I'm no scientist....), or when I need it to replace junk food I was heading toward instead.....the 2% is maaaaaybe a tiny bit creamier to me, but I bet if you went into it blind, they'd both be amazing for you. Give 'em both a shot. Knowing you like both helps when there's only one kind left at the store! 8-/
***
This is the purest, simplest, most yummy thing ever!

Just thick, creamy, yogurt and natural honey that you drizzle over it.

Simple stuff really is the best!

This fills me up, satisfies my sweet tooth, and I know exactly what's in it.

Perfect stuff.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Washington, DC

Before the Greek yogurt craze, I tried many different brands. As far as honey, this is still the best. I stopped eating it for a couple of years (it was rarely on sale and a supermarket brand was cheaper when $ was extremely tight for awhile ), but I'm happy to say it still tastes the same. originally, the honey was in a larger amount which seem to be very wasteful, but now it's in a smaller size which makes so much more sense. I like that the honey is separate from the yogurt so you can add as much or as little that you want. The 0% and 2% taste the same to me so you aren't missing out if you opt for lower fat. To me this is still the best honey Greek yogurt!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Indianapolis, IN

One of my favorite yogurts that I've had. The yogurt, itself, isn't gritty and the honey adds the perfect accompaniment. It sweetens and smooths out the yogurt. I really like how they keep the ingredients separate, too. The act of adding the honey -as little or as much as you want, actually reminds me of getting yogurt while in Greece.