Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Ashley M.Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Melissa D.Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Melissa D.

BY FAGE

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt.with Honey.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural see more...

Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Favorite greek yogurt. the honey is so thick and yummy and just feels like heaven on my tongue.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Rogers, AR
Foodie Expert
This is such a healthy and yummy snack. It satisfies a sweet tooth without wrecking your diet.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love this yogurt. Fage is the only Greek yogurt I will eat. Simply delicious!!!
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Spring Lake, NJ
Love mixing this with granola, honey, and fresh fruit. It's the best snack!
S I.
S I.
Arlington Heights, IL
FYI- I buy both the 0% and 2% fat versions of these, both are amazing.
I mostly save the 2% for when I'm feeling extra-ravenous (the little extra fat probably is more filling? Dunno, I'm no scientist....), or when I need it to replace junk food I was heading toward instead.....the 2% is maaaaaybe a tiny bit creamier to me, but I bet if you went into it blind, they'd both be amazing for you. Give 'em both a shot. Knowing you like both helps when there's only one kind left at the store! 8-/
***
This is the purest, simplest, most yummy thing ever!

Just thick, creamy, yogurt and natural honey that you drizzle over it.

Simple stuff really is the best!

This fills me up, satisfies my sweet tooth, and I know exactly what's in it.

Perfect stuff.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Washington, DC
Before the Greek yogurt craze, I tried many different brands. As far as honey, this is still the best. I stopped eating it for a couple of years (it was rarely on sale and a supermarket brand was cheaper when $ was extremely tight for awhile ), but I'm happy to say it still tastes the same. originally, the honey was in a larger amount which seem to be very wasteful, but now it's in a smaller size which makes so much more sense. I like that the honey is separate from the yogurt so you can add as much or as little that you want. The 0% and 2% taste the same to me so you aren't missing out if you opt for lower fat. To me this is still the best honey Greek yogurt!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
Definitely think this is a bit tarte yet, which is not quite my thing... however, with a bit more honey, it's fantastic. It's my second favorite brand of yogurt, and I do tend to buy it relatively often. It doesn't upset my lactose sensitive stomach either (milk makes me sick beyond belief). Do I think there's better Greek yogurt out there? Yes. But is this good? Yes. So I do recommend at least trying it to see if it's your taste.
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Foodie Expert
My family and I love this brand of yogurt. Surprisingly enough my kids who don't like Greek yogurt ask for this one in particular, I guess its just not as tart as other brands. The honey one is good, their fruits ones are also good. I find they have flavors outside of the basic strawberry and mixed berries combo you always find in the grocery store.
Mo H.
Mo H.
Philadelphia, PA
this is my favorite yogurt. not too sweet the honey balances out the tang of the yogurt. I usually get it from Acme and it's the only flavor I really care for. I find it to be worth the price and affordable, I just wish it didn't go off so quickly. I certianly recommend trying this out.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite yogurts that I've had. The yogurt, itself, isn't gritty and the honey adds the perfect accompaniment. It sweetens and smooths out the yogurt. I really like how they keep the ingredients separate, too. The act of adding the honey -as little or as much as you want, actually reminds me of getting yogurt while in Greece.