Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Ashley M.Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Melissa D.Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Melissa D.

BY FAGE

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt.with Honey.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Mary J.
Mt Prospect, IL
This is my very 1st Greek yogurt that made me fall in love with Greek yogurt. Usually I didn't like Greek yogurt because of the bitterness of it, but this one was the game changer. Now Fage is my favorite!! Definitely will be buying again.
Knar A.
Pasadena, CA
First off, delicious! Tastes so good, refreshing and I love the fact that I can take it with me on the go. Good value and price, very filling and protein packed , I would recommend it to others yes !! So yummy .
Jennifer R.
Love fage yogurt with honey it's so thick and creamy and such a great flavor. Low in calories so I don't feel guilty eating it at night as I'm watching tv. Can be a little pricey but if you watch your sale flyers it does go on sale quite often.
Amanda P.
Rego Park, NY
Foodie Expert
This is the only Greek yogurt I can happily eat and keep down. It makes it easy to eat clean with the fat free and honey option, rather than getting fruit on the side (even though the ones Fage carries are awesome).
Jamie L.
Foodie Expert
Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt with Honey is one of my go-to breakfast choices. Sometimes I don't like greek yogurt because it is so thick it sticks to the roof of your mouth. This is the perfect consistency and flavor. The honey sweetens it but does not make it overbearingly sugary. It keeps you full for a couple of hours.
Cara P.
Medina
This yogurt is the perfect pair with the sweetness of the honey and the tart of the plain yogurt. It's just enough honey to flavor and sweeten the yogurt without being too much. A great, healthy snack.
Sarah C.
miami
This is the thickest yogurt you can find at the grocery store. No other yogurts compare to the quality of fage in my opinion. I usually find hem on a sale so it has good value. I would buy again
Taylor M.
This is my go-to daily breakfast. It is on sale often at Kroger's, and I love the honey flavor with some fresh fruit added. Doesn't feel too sugary or artificial as some flavored yogurts do.
Gabrielle M.
I love these! They are filling and have such a good taste to them. I'm also convinced the honey they use is natural as well. It has the earthy flavour you taste in honey that is all natural and straight from the source! They are filling and high in protein!
Marge D.
Carnegie, PA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite yogurt! The honey is so good and it blends with the yogurt so well! It's semi healthy and filling so it's a great breakfast! I have some in my fridge right now and I always tell people to buy it!