Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Ashley M.Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Melissa D.Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Melissa D.

BY FAGE

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt.with Honey.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural see more...

Amanda K.
Woodside, NY
If you're going to be indulging in some sugar do so with the honey yogurt. It's so sweet and creamy and more like a dessert-- but with bonus protein of course. I typically eat the plain one, but this is good when I want a treat but not to splurge! Totally recommend for a snack.
Karli J.
Charlotte, NC
I'm a little picky with my yogurt. I love the health benefits but also can't stomach flavorless brands. What I enjoy about this is the honey mixture. It gives just the right amount of sweetness to please my taste buds and my health.
Ashley M.
Gretna, NE
This is my favorite go to snack or if I need a sweet tooth fix this is what I turn to. It's a guilt free alternative and provides protein and it is al natural which is a huge plus for me. I have gotten my boyfriend hooked on these
Olivia I.
Cordova, TN
I love this nonfat version of Greek Yogurt. Fage does a great job with consistency and taste. An individual cup of this is perfect for a morning breakfast (a quick one!) along with a banana and maybe a handful of nuts. It should be available at most major retailers.
Mary J.
Mt Prospect, IL
This is my very 1st Greek yogurt that made me fall in love with Greek yogurt. Usually I didn't like Greek yogurt because of the bitterness of it, but this one was the game changer. Now Fage is my favorite!! Definitely will be buying again.
Shirley L.
I LOVE THIS. it's so good. I first saw it on the train a woman was eating it and it looked great. I looked for it and I found it and it also tasted great. I love this honey and the yogurt together it's so good.
Knar A.
Pasadena , CA
First off, delicious! Tastes so good, refreshing and I love the fact that I can take it with me on the go. Good value and price, very filling and protein packed , I would recommend it to others yes !! So yummy .
Jennifer R.
Love fage yogurt with honey it's so thick and creamy and such a great flavor. Low in calories so I don't feel guilty eating it at night as I'm watching tv. Can be a little pricey but if you watch your sale flyers it does go on sale quite often.
Jamie L.
Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt with Honey is one of my go-to breakfast choices. Sometimes I don't like greek yogurt because it is so thick it sticks to the roof of your mouth. This is the perfect consistency and flavor. The honey sweetens it but does not make it overbearingly sugary. It keeps you full for a couple of hours.
Amanda P.
Rego Park, NY
This is the only Greek yogurt I can happily eat and keep down. It makes it easy to eat clean with the fat free and honey option, rather than getting fruit on the side (even though the ones Fage carries are awesome).
Liza A.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Does it have a strong honey flavor?