Add a Photo

By FAGE
#244 in Yogurt
Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt.with Honey.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural
Photos (2)
Love this yogurt because it has the right amount of sweetness and i can control the level. I hate yogurt that is premixed and super sweet.
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
Los Angeles, CA

This yogurt is by far the best greek yogurt there is. There are so many options for flavors you can add. It's healthy and affordable.
Cori K.
Cori K.
Richmond, VA

Fage has the best "original" flavor without a doubt. Pair that with the yummiest/thickest honey and you've got an amazing breakfast!
Casey B.
Casey B.
Slatington, PA

I always have one of these in my lunch bag at work. Love the contrast of the creamy yogurt and the sweet honey.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Fremont, CA

One of my favorite Greek yogurts, tastes amazing and is very affordable. Definitely recommend this
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

Favorite greek yogurt. the honey is so thick and yummy and just feels like heaven on my tongue.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Rogers, AR

This is such a healthy and yummy snack. It satisfies a sweet tooth without wrecking your diet.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX

I absolutely love this yogurt. Fage is the only Greek yogurt I will eat. Simply delicious!!!
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Spring Lake, NJ

Love mixing this with granola, honey, and fresh fruit. It's the best snack!
Chasity G.
Chasity G.
Ruston, LA

When I first tasted the yogurt by it's self I didn't like the taste at all. But when I added the honey I was in love with it. The honey made the flavor just right. The yogurt isn't watery or runny at all.

Join Now