Add a Photo

By FAGE
#277 in Yogurt
Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt.with Honey.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural
Photos (2)
Raquel G.
Raquel G.

A classic Greek yogurt that tastes great! We've been eating this since before Greek yogurt became such a popular trend and this is just absolutely delicious!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Huntsville, AL

Love this stuff, with all the sweetener in it I'm out of luck on my current diet but if you aren't dieting and just want a delicious treat this is amazing!
Carleigh B.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX

My favorite Greek yogurt by a mile! Smooth, tart, creamy, great with fruit, nuts, granola. I love all the flavors, preferring the fruit and adding honey!
Chrissy K.
Chrissy K.

My favorite Fage yogurt hands down. It reminds me of visiting my family in Greece and my grandmother giving me a cup of yogurt with honey. Nostalgia.
Love this yogurt because it has the right amount of sweetness and i can control the level. I hate yogurt that is premixed and super sweet.
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
Los Angeles, CA

This yogurt is by far the best greek yogurt there is. There are so many options for flavors you can add. It's healthy and affordable.
Emma A.
Emma A.

Best yoghurt ever!!! Sooo smooth and ohhhh honeyyy!! Greek yoghurt already tastes good but what if you add honey?
Casey B.
Casey B.
Slatington, PA

I always have one of these in my lunch bag at work. Love the contrast of the creamy yogurt and the sweet honey.
sydney m.
sydney m.

love this yogurt eat it everyday keeps me full for hours perfect amount love every bite so yummy!!!!!! :)
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Fremont, CA

One of my favorite Greek yogurts, tastes amazing and is very affordable. Definitely recommend this

Join Now