Add a Photo

By FAGE
#343 in Yogurt
Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt.with Honey.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural
Photos (3)
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
Los Angeles, CA

This yogurt is by far the best greek yogurt there is. There are so many options for flavors you can add. It's healthy and affordable.
Cori K.
Cori K.
Richmond, VA

Fage has the best "original" flavor without a doubt. Pair that with the yummiest/thickest honey and you've got an amazing breakfast!
Casey B.
Casey B.
Slatington, PA

I always have one of these in my lunch bag at work. Love the contrast of the creamy yogurt and the sweet honey.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Fremont, CA

One of my favorite Greek yogurts, tastes amazing and is very affordable. Definitely recommend this
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

Favorite greek yogurt. the honey is so thick and yummy and just feels like heaven on my tongue.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Rogers, AR

This is such a healthy and yummy snack. It satisfies a sweet tooth without wrecking your diet.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX

I absolutely love this yogurt. Fage is the only Greek yogurt I will eat. Simply delicious!!!
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Spring Lake, NJ

Love mixing this with granola, honey, and fresh fruit. It's the best snack!
S I.
S I.
Arlington Heights, IL

FYI- I buy both the 0% and 2% fat versions of these, both are amazing.
I mostly save the 2% for when I'm feeling extra-ravenous (the little extra fat probably is more filling? Dunno, I'm no scientist....), or when I need it to replace junk food I was heading toward instead.....the 2% is maaaaaybe a tiny bit creamier to me, but I bet if you went into it blind, they'd both be amazing for you. Give 'em both a shot. Knowing you like both helps when there's only one kind left at the store! 8-/
***
This is the purest, simplest, most yummy thing ever!

Just thick, creamy, yogurt and natural honey that you drizzle over it.

Simple stuff really is the best!

This fills me up, satisfies my sweet tooth, and I know exactly what's in it.

Perfect stuff.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Indianapolis, IN

One of my favorite yogurts that I've had. The yogurt, itself, isn't gritty and the honey adds the perfect accompaniment. It sweetens and smooths out the yogurt. I really like how they keep the ingredients separate, too. The act of adding the honey -as little or as much as you want, actually reminds me of getting yogurt while in Greece.

Join Now