Add a Photo

By FAGE
#239 in Yogurt
Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt.with Honey.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural
Photos (2)
Kim N.
Kim N.
Southlake, TX

I eat one of these every single morning. They're healthy yet give a bit of sweetness due to the honey on the side. The flavor is fantastic and doesn't taste artificial at all. I highly recommend to others
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
Sanford, ME

I love Fage yogurt!! It is so healthy and it has a great taste and texture which is very important for me and my family. I love the honey cup flavor as well, adds the perfect amount of sweetness
Shivani P.
Shivani P.

My favorite Greek yogurt! I love that it comes with honey too, love eating it with granola and cinnamon and too! And they are very generous with the honey, sometimes I don't even use all of it!
A M.
A M.

This is a staple when i go grocery shopping. not too expensive it makes a great snack. my favorite way to eat it is when it's super cold and the honey makes it taste (a little) like candy! Yum!
Lorelei K.
Lorelei K.
Berkeley, CA

These are one my go to breakfast items. The yogurt is really high quality and I love the sweetness of the honey.

The packaging is nice and compact and easy for bringing to work.
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Overland Park, KS

I like to really mix it up with my foods most of the time but I am completely loyal to this yogurt. It leaves me very full and replaces any dessert wants I have.
Raquel G.
Raquel G.

A classic Greek yogurt that tastes great! We've been eating this since before Greek yogurt became such a popular trend and this is just absolutely delicious!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Huntsville, AL

Love this stuff, with all the sweetener in it I'm out of luck on my current diet but if you aren't dieting and just want a delicious treat this is amazing!
Carleigh B.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX

My favorite Greek yogurt by a mile! Smooth, tart, creamy, great with fruit, nuts, granola. I love all the flavors, preferring the fruit and adding honey!
Chrissy K.
Chrissy K.

My favorite Fage yogurt hands down. It reminds me of visiting my family in Greece and my grandmother giving me a cup of yogurt with honey. Nostalgia.

Join Now