Add a Photo

By FAGE
#277 in Yogurt
Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt.with Honey.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural
Photos (2)
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Hudson , MA

This is one of my favorite yogurts! I eat it for breakfast but it almost tastes like dessert. I love the pure honey and the fact that you can mix in as much or little as you'd like. It's so creamy and tasty!
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Alexandria, VA

Version although all of the flavors are great. I prefer the taste and texture to other brands. I buy this often and make great snacks for kids. I would recommending trying this yogurt if you haven't already.
Kim N.
Kim N.
Southlake, TX

I eat one of these every single morning. They're healthy yet give a bit of sweetness due to the honey on the side. The flavor is fantastic and doesn't taste artificial at all. I highly recommend to others
Chasity G.
Chasity G.
Ruston, LA

When I first tasted the yogurt by it's self I didn't like the taste at all. But when I added the honey I was in love with it. The honey made the flavor just right. The yogurt isn't watery or runny at all.
Vikki C.
Vikki C.

One of my new favorite yogurts. I love how the honey almost makes you forget that you're eating greek yogurt, which sometimes you just eat plain. Wonderful taste and great for breakfast on the go.
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
Sanford, ME

I love Fage yogurt!! It is so healthy and it has a great taste and texture which is very important for me and my family. I love the honey cup flavor as well, adds the perfect amount of sweetness
A M.
A M.

This is a staple when i go grocery shopping. not too expensive it makes a great snack. my favorite way to eat it is when it's super cold and the honey makes it taste (a little) like candy! Yum!
Shivani P.
Shivani P.

My favorite Greek yogurt! I love that it comes with honey too, love eating it with granola and cinnamon and too! And they are very generous with the honey, sometimes I don't even use all of it!
Lorelei K.
Lorelei K.
Berkeley, CA

These are one my go to breakfast items. The yogurt is really high quality and I love the sweetness of the honey.

The packaging is nice and compact and easy for bringing to work.
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Overland Park, KS

I like to really mix it up with my foods most of the time but I am completely loyal to this yogurt. It leaves me very full and replaces any dessert wants I have.

Join Now