Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Ashley M.Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Melissa D.Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Melissa D.

BY FAGE

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt.with Honey.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Katie B.
Green Bay, WI
Fage is a genuine greek yogurt brand! It's the only greek yogurt I purchase, especially the ones with honey. In my opinion, they should only be consumed with honey- they are so delicious!! I think Fage is superior to any other Greek yogurt brand you'd see in the grocery store.
Melissa I.
I love this product. Adding honey to greek yogurt is the key to eating greek yogurt in my opinion. I was eating this every day for a while until it became a little monotonous but when I changed up my routine to add in different flavors I was happy with it again. It is healthy and delicious.
Mo H.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
this is my favorite yogurt. not too sweet the honey balances out the tang of the yogurt. I usually get it from Acme and it's the only flavor I really care for. I find it to be worth the price and affordable, I just wish it didn't go off so quickly. I certianly recommend trying this out.
Kayleigh S.
Surprise, AZ
This was the first greek yogurt I ever tried and it's still my favorite! It's sooo delicious, the honey mixes with it really well, and there's just enough of it! You don't have to worry about them short-changing you and leaving you with a bunch of plain yogurt left over.
Brittney T.
Hahira, GA
This is the best greek yogurt! The honey flavor is my favorite. I have bought this over and over again. The yogurt does not separate like some other brands. I bought this at Wal-mart and it is comparable in price with other greek yogurts. I will continue to buy.
Sarah C.
San Mateo, CA
Fage is delicious even the 0% fat version. It's got a thick consistency that pairs well with other fruits. Even without flavor and just honey it tastes like you're eating dessert. I've purchased mine from Whole Foods or my local grocery store.
Rikki G.
new york, NY
I recently fell in love with Fage yogurts! I enjoy the option to put as much or as little of the topping as you'd like. I think he greek yogurt is just the right amount of tartness and thickness. My office orders these every week for the employees.
Amanda K.
If you're going to be indulging in some sugar do so with the honey yogurt. It's so sweet and creamy and more like a dessert-- but with bonus protein of course. I typically eat the plain one, but this is good when I want a treat but not to splurge! Totally recommend for a snack.
Karli J.
Charlotte, NC
I'm a little picky with my yogurt. I love the health benefits but also can't stomach flavorless brands. What I enjoy about this is the honey mixture. It gives just the right amount of sweetness to please my taste buds and my health.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
This is my favorite go to snack or if I need a sweet tooth fix this is what I turn to. It's a guilt free alternative and provides protein and it is al natural which is a huge plus for me. I have gotten my boyfriend hooked on these
Jillian W.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Does it have a strong honey flavor?