Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Ashley M.Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Melissa D.Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Melissa D.

BY FAGE

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt.with Honey.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Shivani P.
Shivani P.
My favorite Greek yogurt! I love that it comes with honey too, love eating it with granola and cinnamon and too! And they are very generous with the honey, sometimes I don't even use all of it!
Lorelei K.
Lorelei K.
Berkeley, CA
These are one my go to breakfast items. The yogurt is really high quality and I love the sweetness of the honey.

The packaging is nice and compact and easy for bringing to work.
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Overland Park, KS
I like to really mix it up with my foods most of the time but I am completely loyal to this yogurt. It leaves me very full and replaces any dessert wants I have.
Raquel G.
Raquel G.
Foodie Expert
A classic Greek yogurt that tastes great! We've been eating this since before Greek yogurt became such a popular trend and this is just absolutely delicious!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Huntsville, AL
Love this stuff, with all the sweetener in it I'm out of luck on my current diet but if you aren't dieting and just want a delicious treat this is amazing!
Carleigh B.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
My favorite Greek yogurt by a mile! Smooth, tart, creamy, great with fruit, nuts, granola. I love all the flavors, preferring the fruit and adding honey!
Chrissy K.
Chrissy K.
My favorite Fage yogurt hands down. It reminds me of visiting my family in Greece and my grandmother giving me a cup of yogurt with honey. Nostalgia.
Love this yogurt because it has the right amount of sweetness and i can control the level. I hate yogurt that is premixed and super sweet.
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
This yogurt is by far the best greek yogurt there is. There are so many options for flavors you can add. It's healthy and affordable.
Casey B.
Casey B.
Slatington, PA
I always have one of these in my lunch bag at work. Love the contrast of the creamy yogurt and the sweet honey.