Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Ashley M.Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Melissa D.Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Melissa D.

BY FAGE

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt.with Honey.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Audrey S.
Overland Park, KS
Foodie Expert
I like to really mix it up with my foods most of the time but I am completely loyal to this yogurt. It leaves me very full and replaces any dessert wants I have.
Raquel G.
Foodie Expert
A classic Greek yogurt that tastes great! We've been eating this since before Greek yogurt became such a popular trend and this is just absolutely delicious!
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
My favorite Greek yogurt by a mile! Smooth, tart, creamy, great with fruit, nuts, granola. I love all the flavors, preferring the fruit and adding honey!
Chrissy K.
My favorite Fage yogurt hands down. It reminds me of visiting my family in Greece and my grandmother giving me a cup of yogurt with honey. Nostalgia.
Love this yogurt because it has the right amount of sweetness and i can control the level. I hate yogurt that is premixed and super sweet.
Nicole Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
This yogurt is by far the best greek yogurt there is. There are so many options for flavors you can add. It's healthy and affordable.
Casey B.
Slatington, PA
I always have one of these in my lunch bag at work. Love the contrast of the creamy yogurt and the sweet honey.
Melissa G.
Fremont, CA
One of my favorite Greek yogurts, tastes amazing and is very affordable. Definitely recommend this
Stephanie D.
Favorite greek yogurt. the honey is so thick and yummy and just feels like heaven on my tongue.
Elizabeth M.
Rogers, AR
Foodie Expert
This is such a healthy and yummy snack. It satisfies a sweet tooth without wrecking your diet.