Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Ashley M.Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Melissa D.Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Melissa D.

BY FAGE

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt.with Honey.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural see more...

Rachel S.
I really enjoy yogurt with honey especially Greek yogurt it is a great combo. It brings a little sweetness to the bitter Greek flavor. This specific package is convenient too because you can pour as much or as little of the honey as you would like. The yogurt is rich and creamy and I enjoy it. I purchased at Giant.
Cindy Y.
Greek yogurt and honey is a classic combination that's equally tasty as it is healthy (in comparison to cookies and cakes anyway). As with all Fage yogurts, I enjoy that the plain yogurt is separated from its additives, so you can adjust it to your own liking.
Khadijah J.
Avenel, NJ
This is my favorite Greek yogurt of all time I do not eat any other Greek yogurt this is my go to yogurt. The yogurt doesn’t have a funny aftertaste I like the consistency. Also with the honey I sometimes add banana it’s the best breakfast or snack option for me
Lyndsey A.
Suffield, CT
I’m not a huge yogurt fan but this one is so good. The sweetness of the honey really balances out the tanginess of the yogurt. Even my very picky 5 year old will eat this. Definitely a winner.
Susan L.
Loganville, GA
This is honestly my favorite yogurt of all time. It is so good and so rich and so perfect. I love that I can pick it up at Target, Walmart, the grocery store...lots of places. I can usually get a pretty good deal on it as well. The taste is just heavenly. I wish I had one right now. Thank you, Fage!
Grace V.
I loved Fage yogurt with honey. It was perfectly sweet. I enjoyed mixing the honey in myself. It was fun having a thing of honey next to the yogurt and then stirring it in. I would definitely buy this product again! It was overflowing with flavor.
Simone M.
Morganville , NJ
Fage makes the best greek yogurt. The combination of this with honey is the perfect touch. I sometimes add some berries and it becomes the perfect breakfast or snack! I purchase them in all the stores.
Hindy G.
Passaic, NJ
This is by far my favorite flavor of yogurt. I love the simple but great taste of the yogurt mixed with the honey. The FAGE is super rich and the honey just elevates it.
Amanda S.
Moreno Valley , CA
Definitely think this is a bit tarte yet, which is not quite my thing... however, with a bit more honey, it's fantastic. It's my second favorite brand of yogurt, and I do tend to buy it relatively often. It doesn't upset my lactose sensitive stomach either (milk makes me sick beyond belief). Do I think there's better Greek yogurt out there? Yes. But is this good? Yes. So I do recommend at least trying it to see if it's your taste.
Gina W.
Chicago
I've recently started putting honey on everything I eat and drink! In my coffee, tea, on toast, you name it! I have tried other flavors of Fage 0% yogurt (strawberry, key lime, mixed berry) but none make the accompanying yogurt as rich and creamy as the honey flavor. It doesn;t taste sythetic at all, it tastes like straight up honey, and it masks whatever tangy flavor there is from the yogurt (naturally occuring in all yogurts). Would recommend to anyone who likes fat free yogurt, and honey!
Liza A.
WESLEY CHAPEL, FL
Does it have a strong honey flavor?