Add a Photo

By FAGE
#277 in Yogurt
Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt.with Honey.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural
Photos (2)
S I.
S I.
Arlington Heights, IL

FYI- I buy both the 0% and 2% fat versions of these, both are amazing.
I mostly save the 2% for when I'm feeling extra-ravenous (the little extra fat probably is more filling? Dunno, I'm no scientist....), or when I need it to replace junk food I was heading toward instead.....the 2% is maaaaaybe a tiny bit creamier to me, but I bet if you went into it blind, they'd both be amazing for you. Give 'em both a shot. Knowing you like both helps when there's only one kind left at the store! 8-/
***
This is the purest, simplest, most yummy thing ever!

Just thick, creamy, yogurt and natural honey that you drizzle over it.

Simple stuff really is the best!

This fills me up, satisfies my sweet tooth, and I know exactly what's in it.

Perfect stuff.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Washington, DC

Before the Greek yogurt craze, I tried many different brands. As far as honey, this is still the best. I stopped eating it for a couple of years (it was rarely on sale and a supermarket brand was cheaper when $ was extremely tight for awhile ), but I'm happy to say it still tastes the same. originally, the honey was in a larger amount which seem to be very wasteful, but now it's in a smaller size which makes so much more sense. I like that the honey is separate from the yogurt so you can add as much or as little that you want. The 0% and 2% taste the same to me so you aren't missing out if you opt for lower fat. To me this is still the best honey Greek yogurt!
Janine H.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ

If you are wondering whether or not you would like Greek Yogurt, try this one first! This is the first one I tried and I'm not a yogurt lover, but I am now. The thing I love about Fage is that it's not sour like a lot of yogurt products. It's creamy but thick, not runny. The cold honey is delicious and actually I can't think of a Fage yogurt I don't like. Many other brands are not for me but this one is by far, the best ever!
Mona T.
Mona T.

Sometimes when the grocery store doesn't sell the plain 0% FAGE yogurt in the big tub, I buy this instead. I always put honey, fruits, granola, chia seeds or cacao nibs when I eat the plain FAGE 0% for breakfast. But with this small container, the honey already comes with it, so I just add some toppings for crunch. Eating it by itself is also delicious as well. Great for in the go.
Kaitlin D.
Kaitlin D.
Bedminster, NJ

I am a bit of a health nut, and am usually not a fan of flavored yogurt, due to they're tendency to have artificial flavoring, coloring, and all around sugary flavor. This yogurt, however, is absolutely amazing and delicious! The honey adds just the perfect amount of flavor and sweetness to healthy, plain greek yogurt! Definitely would recommend for breakfast or an on-the-go snack!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Indianapolis, IN

One of my favorite yogurts that I've had. The yogurt, itself, isn't gritty and the honey adds the perfect accompaniment. It sweetens and smooths out the yogurt. I really like how they keep the ingredients separate, too. The act of adding the honey -as little or as much as you want, actually reminds me of getting yogurt while in Greece.
Margaret S.
Margaret S.
Phoenix, AZ

This yogurt is so good and so simple, it's amazing. It's very sweet though, so be prepared for that. This brand tends to be a little bit more expensive than I would like it to be. If it cost a little less I would buy a lot more often. But I usually recommend this to people just jumping on the Greek yogurt train.
Jakkie S.
Jakkie S.
Aurora, CO

Omggggggg this yogurt is amazing!!! I bring this to work and everyone in the rooms rates because it looks so delicious! I always get the honey or the strawberry nonfat. It's very sweet and a great start to the day. The packaging does say not to stir it but I don't know why, I always stir it up!
Laurel C.
Laurel C.
Warner Robins, Ga

This is one of my favorite snacks. The taste of the tangy yogurt with the sweet honey is a great wake up for my taste buds. The texture is really rich and creamy without being too much of a mouthful. It contains a great bit of protein and carbs. Definitely something I would suggest to a friend.
Sasha M.
Sasha M.
Washington, DC

This yogurt is one of my absolute favorite greek yogurts. Although it tastes different than other greek yogurts, I think tastes more genuine. Being able to control how sweet/how much honey you add is definitely a bonus. 10/10 recommend

Join Now