Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Ashley M.Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Melissa D.Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt With Honey uploaded by Melissa D.

BY FAGE

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt.with Honey.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Rachel S.
I really enjoy yogurt with honey especially Greek yogurt it is a great combo. It brings a little sweetness to the bitter Greek flavor. This specific package is convenient too because you can pour as much or as little of the honey as you would like. The yogurt is rich and creamy and I enjoy it. I purchased at Giant.
Devinnie M.
West Richland, WA
Great texture, taste and nutritional value. It's hard to find a plain Greek yogurt that does not taste "off" this one passes the test. If I'm going to add sugar I like the idea of honey because it's better for you than say a high fructose fake fruit mix. I love this stuff!
Grace V.
I loved Fage yogurt with honey. It was perfectly sweet. I enjoyed mixing the honey in myself. It was fun having a thing of honey next to the yogurt and then stirring it in. I would definitely buy this product again! It was overflowing with flavor.
Erin D.
Chevy Chase, MD
One of my favorite Greek yogurts. They give you just enough honey where you don't get carried away on calories. Tend to be on sale less than oikos but not crazy expensive. I would recommend 100%! Though I know a lot of people don't like plain Greek yogurt, it's way healthier and the honey sweetens it up.
Susan L.
Loganville, GA
This is honestly my favorite yogurt of all time. It is so good and so rich and so perfect. I love that I can pick it up at Target, Walmart, the grocery store...lots of places. I can usually get a pretty good deal on it as well. The taste is just heavenly. I wish I had one right now. Thank you, Fage!
Christina I.
West Palm Bch, FL
My favorite Greek yogurt. Tastes so decadent without the guilt. It’s also on sale all the time at Publix! It’s so creamy and the honey adds the perfect sweetness
Hindy G.
Passaic, NJ
This is by far my favorite flavor of yogurt. I love the simple but great taste of the yogurt mixed with the honey. The FAGE is super rich and the honey just elevates it.
Amanda S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Definitely think this is a bit tarte yet, which is not quite my thing... however, with a bit more honey, it's fantastic. It's my second favorite brand of yogurt, and I do tend to buy it relatively often. It doesn't upset my lactose sensitive stomach either (milk makes me sick beyond belief). Do I think there's better Greek yogurt out there? Yes. But is this good? Yes. So I do recommend at least trying it to see if it's your taste.
Gina W.
Chicago
I've recently started putting honey on everything I eat and drink! In my coffee, tea, on toast, you name it! I have tried other flavors of Fage 0% yogurt (strawberry, key lime, mixed berry) but none make the accompanying yogurt as rich and creamy as the honey flavor. It doesn;t taste sythetic at all, it tastes like straight up honey, and it masks whatever tangy flavor there is from the yogurt (naturally occuring in all yogurts). Would recommend to anyone who likes fat free yogurt, and honey!
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
My family and I love this brand of yogurt. Surprisingly enough my kids who don't like Greek yogurt ask for this one in particular, I guess its just not as tart as other brands. The honey one is good, their fruits ones are also good. I find they have flavors outside of the basic strawberry and mixed berries combo you always find in the grocery store.
Jillian W.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Does it have a strong honey flavor?