Add a Photo

By FAGE
#338 in Yogurt
Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt.with Honey.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural
Photos (3)
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Washington, DC

Before the Greek yogurt craze, I tried many different brands. As far as honey, this is still the best. I stopped eating it for a couple of years (it was rarely on sale and a supermarket brand was cheaper when $ was extremely tight for awhile ), but I'm happy to say it still tastes the same. originally, the honey was in a larger amount which seem to be very wasteful, but now it's in a smaller size which makes so much more sense. I like that the honey is separate from the yogurt so you can add as much or as little that you want. The 0% and 2% taste the same to me so you aren't missing out if you opt for lower fat. To me this is still the best honey Greek yogurt!
Janine H.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ

If you are wondering whether or not you would like Greek Yogurt, try this one first! This is the first one I tried and I'm not a yogurt lover, but I am now. The thing I love about Fage is that it's not sour like a lot of yogurt products. It's creamy but thick, not runny. The cold honey is delicious and actually I can't think of a Fage yogurt I don't like. Many other brands are not for me but this one is by far, the best ever!
Mona T.
Mona T.

Sometimes when the grocery store doesn't sell the plain 0% FAGE yogurt in the big tub, I buy this instead. I always put honey, fruits, granola, chia seeds or cacao nibs when I eat the plain FAGE 0% for breakfast. But with this small container, the honey already comes with it, so I just add some toppings for crunch. Eating it by itself is also delicious as well. Great for in the go.
Jakkie S.
Jakkie S.
Aurora, CO

Omggggggg this yogurt is amazing!!! I bring this to work and everyone in the rooms rates because it looks so delicious! I always get the honey or the strawberry nonfat. It's very sweet and a great start to the day. The packaging does say not to stir it but I don't know why, I always stir it up!
Laurel C.
Laurel C.
Warner Robins, GA

This is one of my favorite snacks. The taste of the tangy yogurt with the sweet honey is a great wake up for my taste buds. The texture is really rich and creamy without being too much of a mouthful. It contains a great bit of protein and carbs. Definitely something I would suggest to a friend.
Sasha M.
Sasha M.
Washington, DC

This yogurt is one of my absolute favorite greek yogurts. Although it tastes different than other greek yogurts, I think tastes more genuine. Being able to control how sweet/how much honey you add is definitely a bonus. 10/10 recommend
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Gretna , Ne

This is my favorite go to snack or if I need a sweet tooth fix this is what I turn to. It's a guilt free alternative and provides protein and it is al natural which is a huge plus for me. I have gotten my boyfriend hooked on these
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Hudson, Ma

This is one of my favorite yogurts! I eat it for breakfast but it almost tastes like dessert. I love the pure honey and the fact that you can mix in as much or little as you'd like. It's so creamy and tasty!
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Alexandria, VA

Version although all of the flavors are great. I prefer the taste and texture to other brands. I buy this often and make great snacks for kids. I would recommending trying this yogurt if you haven't already.
Kim N.
Kim N.
Southlake, TX

I eat one of these every single morning. They're healthy yet give a bit of sweetness due to the honey on the side. The flavor is fantastic and doesn't taste artificial at all. I highly recommend to others

Join Now