Fage® Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt with Cherry Pomegranate 4-5.3 oz. Cups

BY FAGE

(pronounced: Fa-yeh!) see more...

Grace T.
Maplewood, NJ
I love fage yohurt. you really get a thick creamy greek yogurt taste without the calroies or guilt. the price is good and the packaging is okay but its just yogurt. tlots of stores carry it and this yogurt provides that tart and simple flavor you look for in a greek yogrt.
Liz B.
Pasadena, CA
this Greek yogurt is delicious! It is rich and creamy and satisfying. It is not the cheapest on the shelf, but worth the price. I buy this yogurt all of the time and I find it a healthy option for snacking. I highly recommend.
Kalliope Z.
Waldwick, NJ
Your original Greek yogurt brand! My family has been enjoying this brand ever since I can remember! The twist with the flavors is recent and I love it!!!! Especially this one!! Combines sweet and the great taste of Greek yogurt!
Rachael C.
Really delicious and not too sweet of yogurt. Great to pair with granola or other fruit. good size of product, a healthy portion that keeps me full for a long time. I frequently purchase this product and will do so again.
Cristee B.
Middletown, RI
This is my favorite flavor of yogurt. Fage has the smoothest blend of yogurt and tastes amazing. It tastes like real fruit instead of just flavoring. Keeps me satisfied for breakfast as well as a snack in between meals.
Kaitlin K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love the fruit on the bottom! Combined with the rich yogurt, it's almost like eating cheesecake, but it's still a healthy and filling breakfast or snack. It's fairly pricey because of the name brand, but the quality is worth it.
Tara D.
Jackson, NJ
I could eat this yogurt everyday! It is so great and rich compared to other yogurt. I love this flavor as well! I purchased this yogurt at shoprite and plan on doing so again. I 100% recommend this product!
Jerrene C.
I have eaten this yogurt a bunch before. It tastes alright but my favorite part is the seeds. It adds extra texture that is needed. I buy it from Safeway or target and occasionally Costco. I like the Fage yogurt the best because of its thickness.
Amanda F.
These were some of the first Greek Yogurt cups I'd ever tried and they will be the last ones I ever eat! These blow all the other brands out of the water. They're super thick and creamy and when combined with the fruit, they're so sweet and delicious! I love all of the Fage varieties of Greek Yogurt!
Court D.
Waipahu , HI
Besides the Trader Joe brand this is my favorite Greek yogurt brand. I like the individual cups with the fruit added. It's an easy and fast snack. It's also very healthy. I buy this regularly and they have different flavors but this one is very good.