Fage® Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt with Cherry Pomegranate 4-5.3 oz. Cups

(pronounced: Fa-yeh!) see more...

Phederine L.
Stamford, CT
Fage is an amazing brand. I love how thick and creamy the yoghurt is. The real fruit jam on the side is the perfect amount to mix in with the sour notes of yoghurt. I purchase my Fage pretty much anywhere that sells them, Shoprite, target, Stop and Shop or Fairway. Yes I would recommend the brand to others
Grace T.
Maplewood, NJ
I love fage yohurt. you really get a thick creamy greek yogurt taste without the calroies or guilt. the price is good and the packaging is okay but its just yogurt. tlots of stores carry it and this yogurt provides that tart and simple flavor you look for in a greek yogrt.
Liz B.
Pasadena, CA
this Greek yogurt is delicious! It is rich and creamy and satisfying. It is not the cheapest on the shelf, but worth the price. I buy this yogurt all of the time and I find it a healthy option for snacking. I highly recommend.
Kalliope Z.
Waldwick, NJ
Your original Greek yogurt brand! My family has been enjoying this brand ever since I can remember! The twist with the flavors is recent and I love it!!!! Especially this one!! Combines sweet and the great taste of Greek yogurt!
Cristee B.
Middletown, RI
This is my favorite flavor of yogurt. Fage has the smoothest blend of yogurt and tastes amazing. It tastes like real fruit instead of just flavoring. Keeps me satisfied for breakfast as well as a snack in between meals.
Rachael C.
Boulder, CO
Really delicious and not too sweet of yogurt. Great to pair with granola or other fruit. good size of product, a healthy portion that keeps me full for a long time. I frequently purchase this product and will do so again.
Andrea S.
Clermont, FL
This may be plain flavor but there is so much you can do with it! Its packed full of protein. You can add your own fruit. You can use it as a sour cream on potatoes or chili. Use it for all kinds of different things!
Tara D.
Jackson, NJ
I could eat this yogurt everyday! It is so great and rich compared to other yogurt. I love this flavor as well! I purchased this yogurt at shoprite and plan on doing so again. I 100% recommend this product!
Kate S.
Woodbury, MN
This is actually one of my favorite yogurts. The favor is delicious, it's sweet but you can choose the amount you want to add to the yogurt so you don't have to consume all the sugar if that's not your thing.
Kaitlin K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love the fruit on the bottom! Combined with the rich yogurt, it's almost like eating cheesecake, but it's still a healthy and filling breakfast or snack. It's fairly pricey because of the name brand, but the quality is worth it.