BY FAGE

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt with Apple Cranberry.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural. see more...

Victoria J.
Auburn, AL
Love this as a mid-morning or midnight snack. Compared to similar products, it's usually the best value in price and taste. Pros: my everyday snack, protein and flavor-packed, sufficient portion (filling) Cons: rarely on sale, sugar content can be high depending on fruit
Olivia O.
As far as greek yogurt goes, this is one of my favorites! It makes for a very filling breakfast, and is super easy to eat on the go! It's a bit sour, but if you add the included jam, it sweetens up. I always find myself wishing that there is more of the jam, though.
Shauna A.
I only eat the one that is the plain yogurt. I add a little honey but granola and it is the perfect healthy snack. It is enough to fill you up on an afternoon snack. If you want it a little sweeter just add some natural sweetener.
Erica H.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
We are obsessed with the cherry flavored one. It's like cherry pie filling! So yummy. This is my favorite yogurt! Something all of us can eat. It's like a healthy desert. Hits the sweet tooth but packed with protein!
Jill S.
My boss once called this yogurt the "gold standard" in Greek yogurt and I definitely agree. The flavors come separated so you can mix as you please. The Greek yogurt flavor is amazing. It is incredibly smooth and creamy. The apple and cranberry flavor is also delicious. Not too sweet .
Kimberly M.
Washington, DC
Super tasty and creamy. I love that the fruit isn't sitting in the yogurt before I eat it. This combo of apple/cranberry is one of my favorite flavors. I don't buy them unless their on sale and then I stock up. Just watch the amount of sugar in some of the flavors, it can end up being a ton.
Erina M.
I'm not a super fan of FAGE tbh. I mean I love the fact that it's healthy and it hasn't too much sugars in it, but I feel like the flavor could be better. For me it's too sour. However I'd recommend it because it's super healthy especially if you're on a diet and you need a quick snack.
Benny J.
Seabrook
This is the 0% yogurt you've been looking for. Not sure how you pronounce the name, but it doesn't matter because all you're going to say is Mmmmmmm. Seriously, the macros on this yogurt are fantastic, but they didn't compromise taste to do so. Not sure how they accomplished this, but this is a fantastic yogurt hands down!
Ellen C.
My favorite yogurt of all time. i always get them for sale for 10/$10 at the supermarket at C-Town. I love that the yogurt is not to sour nor is it very thick. I love the consistency of the yogurt. It is my go-to yogurt and I put it in my overnight oats. Best Yogurt ever!
Lauren S.
Owings, MD
Fage is my favorite greek yogurt brand out there. I will never buy anything other than Fage, as it is the only true greek yogurt. Their strained yogurt gives the perfect amount of sweetness for any time of day. There's almost always sales for this in any grocery store I go in as well.