Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt uploaded by Alyssa S.Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt uploaded by Misty C.

BY FAGE

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural. see more...

• So, I am a HUGE fan. Currently, I use Fage in place of so...3 Answers
Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt
  • "I don't like sour cream, but I love Greek yogurt, so it is a great substitute." in 2 reviews
  • "I add a little cocoa powder, a sprinkle of Stevia extract, and a bit of natural peanut butter to it, and it's a great source of protein with a hint of sweetness!" in 1 review
  • "The plain Greek Yogurt is such a universal product and can be used in many different recipes and people can never taste the difference." in 1 review
Fanny Carolina
Elmhurst, NY
Prefer non-fat plain yogurt for its versatile in cooking. Add honey to make it sweet, or use it as a substitute for sour cream. Fage is a great strained yogurt; super rich in taste, nice creamy texture and a great price compared to some of the other brands in the supermarket. Haven’t tried any of their fruit flavored ones but their plain yogurt is very good!
Fiona M.
Boston, MA
I try to not eat too much dairy but this is my exception. It's become the only yogurt I buy and I use it with anything. Recently, putting a cup in my smoothie each morning has been wonderful. It's good for you, low calories and high protein which can be hard to find. I 100% recommend this stuff!
Juliette🌙⚡ C.
Sherman Oaks , CA
I like this stuff a lot. It’s high in protein, and low in sugar. A mild flavor I’ll sometimes add some honey to it occasionally. I buy this from Trader Joe’s and I’ve bought it multiple times it’s a good product and I definitely recommend it. Good I’m smoothies!
Julie R.
Fage has the best consistency of all the Greek yogurts.  It’s nice and thick!  Try it as a low cal substitute for sour cream.  It’s also the best one to use in the popular 2 ingredient bagel recipe circulating Facebook.  Love this yogurt.
Lindsey D.
Tallahassee, FL
Obsessed with FAGE! Very high in protein, zero fat, and little sugar! Sugar is something that it seems is added to all yogurt and with FAGE none is added! And there are no artificial sweeteners. I most commonly used it in a smoothie as the base and added fruit. Healthy, protein-rich yogurt!
Laura M.
freehold
I really liked this yogurt, but only with some honey and fruit mixed in. I love Greek yogurt but this one was just kind of thick and obviously had no real flavor to it. Overall though it was a good yogurt and i would probably have it again.
Heather S.
Amissville
This Greek yogurt is tart but not overly so. It’s daily healthy and blanda well with other flavors, such as in a smoothie or mixed with fruit. It’s not too expensive and is definitely a good product. Recommend.
Emily T.
Atlanta
This is my favorite Greek Yogurt - I use it in so many recipes and as a substitute/alternative for a variety of other less healthy ingredients. Lately I’ve been trying to go dairy-free, and honestly I’ve been missing my Fage!!
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
My favorite yogurt of all time! Thick and creamy and filling! Can be eaten as lunch or breakfast. It’s guilt free and I like to add some fresh fruit for toppings. Definitely recommended!
Alyssa S.
Chicago
I eat this for breakfast most mornings- I buy in bulk. I throw in some blueberries, pecans, and drizzle a bit of honey on top and it’s almost like a dessert! Not to mention it’s super healthy!
Kimberly W.
Atlanta, GA
So, I am a HUGE fan. Currently, I use Fage in place of sour cream and in my overnight oats. Are there any other good ways to use this?