FAGE Total 0% Non Fat Greek Yogurt

by Fage

#4 in Yogurt

Defiantly rich and creamy, but surprisingly fat-free, this is a nonfat Greek yogurt that doesn’t compromise on taste or texture

How does this taste compared to normal fage yogurt ? I want to try but I’m unsure. FAGE Total 0% Non Fat Greek Yogurt
So, I am a HUGE fan. Currently, I use Fage in place of sour cream and in my overnight oats. Are there any other good ways to use this?
Start your review of FAGE Total 0% Non Fat Greek Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I don't like sour cream, but I love Greek yogurt, so it is a great substitute.in 2 reviews
The plain Greek Yogurt is such a universal product and can be used in many different recipes and people can never taste the difference.in 1 review
I add a little cocoa powder, a sprinkle of Stevia extract, and a bit of natural peanut butter to it, and it's a great source of protein with a hint of sweetness!in 1 review
a month ago
This yogurt is good to me because it comes in a variety of flavors it's affordable and you get a nice amount of yogurt for your money we add chia seeds or fruits to ours we also like granola with it as well i would buy it again because i was pleased with the price and it made a few servings and we used it in our smoothies which came out bomb
9 days ago
This is the absolute best fat free greek yogurt of all time. There is no sour taste and it is so thick! I only buy this in the single serving size because it releases water once it has been opened. The 2% is fine to buy in larger sizes because it is a bit creamier. I love to have this plain, mixed with cucumber and salt for a savory topping, or have with fruit and cinnamon for breakfast.
a month agoMauldin, SC
I truly cannot speak enough praises about this yogurt, it goes so well with anything and the thickness of this yogurt makes it so delicious. I keep a stash of them so I can at least eat one a day, it goes really well with a bit of honey.
2 months agochicago
This is my favorite Greek yogurt. I like to use it as a substitute for sour cream in recipes and I also added to my smoothies. I have a really good Caesar salad dressing recipe that I use with this also
10 months agoJuneau
Low calorie, low-fat, great with berries, fast-filling, and AMAZING. I used to be the person who buys the yogurt with the fruit on the bottom that you have to stir, or the yogurt with a ton of fat and a ton of sugar, but now I am a proud consumer of this product right here. What I have to say to people who have yet to try this amazing product, is don’t expect it to be sweet because it won’t be and it is not supposed to be.
13 days agoWilmington
Best tasting 0% non fat Greek yogurt ever. I’ve always been a fan of fage but when I tried the 0% I was shocked usually I can’t stand the taste of 0% but this was surprising good. I always add something to my yogurt, but this one is great alone or with added topping!
2 months agoForest lake , MN
Since starting my weight loss journey, this has been a STAPLE in my fridge! It’s so versatile and you can make so many different things with it - from fruit dip to ranch dip and then use it to top tacos! Amazing. I love the texture of it and I love that I can find it anywhere.
9 months agoBullhead City
This yogurt isn’t really the best it does have any taste and it taste butter and sour. If you like stuff like this then this is for you. It good and all but it just need a little bit flavor so it can tase better
2 years agoCharlotte, NC
While I would never eat this yogurt on its own (let’s be honest, it tastes like chunky sour cream - certainly not something I would choose if I could have vanilla Greek yogurt instead), I will say this yogurt is PERFECT for making healthier choices in my day to day. My recent favorite is creating pizza dough using this yogurt and self-rising flour. Makes the perfect consistency and a similar taste while cutting the calories down substantially!
2 years agoJacksonville, FL
This is hands down THE BEST Greek Yogurt ever. I've tried a bunch and none compare to how rich and creamy this yogurt is. I can't stand watery yogurt and this stuff is super thick. I always buy the plain kind and it does double duty as I use it in place of sour cream too! Now I only have one container taking up space in my fridge instead of two.  I like to pair it with a dash of vanilla extract and a few drops of liquid stevia. My daughters enjoy it with agave or honey. All of us like to sprinkle a few mini semi-sweet chocolate chips on top for the perfect high protein treat!