Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtFage
Total 0% Milkfat Plain Greek Yogurt - 176oz

FAGE Total 0% Milkfat Plain Greek Yogurt - 17.6oz

by Fage

#2 in Yogurt

Defiantly rich and creamy, but surprisingly fat-free, this is a nonfat Greek yogurt that doesn’t compromise on taste or texture

How does this taste compared to normal fage yogurt ? I want to try but I’m unsure. [product:fage-total-0-non-fat-greek-yogurt]
So, I am a HUGE fan. Currently, I use Fage in place of sour cream and in my overnight oats. Are there any other good ways to use this?
Start your review of FAGE Total 0% Milkfat Plain Greek Yogurt - 17.6oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I don't like sour cream, but I love Greek yogurt, so it is a great substitute.in reviews
The plain Greek Yogurt is such a universal product and can be used in many different recipes and people can never taste the difference.in reviews
I add a little cocoa powder, a sprinkle of Stevia extract, and a bit of natural peanut butter to it, and it's a great source of protein with a hint of sweetness!in reviews
Mackenzie A.
Brooklyn, NY
FAGE Total 0% Milkfat Plain Greek Yogurt - 17.6oz uploaded by Mackenzie A.
My go-to yogurt! I use this for everything from two-ingredient WW bagels (seriously, no other yogurt compares to the tastes of FAGE) to a replacement for our traditional sour cream on burritos. It’s the only plain Greek yogurt I’ll buy!
Jonathon S.
Lenox, MA
FAGE Total 0% Milkfat Plain Greek Yogurt - 17.6oz uploaded by Jonathon S.
Purchased at: Target
Love some Fage 0% Greek yogurt. It has 18g of protein per serving making it an alternative to meat to getting my protein everyday. I use with fruit and granola for breakfast and in smoothies to get a nice creamy texture! One of the best Greek yogurts out there
Drea M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
FAGE Total 0% Milkfat Plain Greek Yogurt - 17.6oz uploaded by Drea M.
This was my first time trying completely non-flavored greek yogurt. They sell these single-serving cartons individually at my grocery store so I thought I'd try just one. Fage is known for using all natural non-GMO ingredients which is what drew me in. The yogurt is incredibly thick, I recommend shaking before opening and stirring it up to whip it into a creamy consistent texture. I think the thickness does make it more filling. It has a farm fresh taste, reminds me of cottage cheese flavor. I added fresh blueberries and it made it much better. I don't think I'd eat this plain but with any fruit of your choosing it's very good. I think it'd be excellent in a smoothie or used in place of sour cream or other recipes. I'll likely get this again.
Jennifer S.
Medinah, IL
FAGE Total 0% Milkfat Plain Greek Yogurt - 17.6oz uploaded by Jennifer S.
Purchased at: Walmart
As part of my commitment to eat healthier - this is my go-to treat instead of ice cream!! I add a tablespoon of honey or berries and it completely satisfies my sweet tooth. I’ve tried other Greek yogurt but love Fage’s creamy texture. It’s a treat!
Maria T.
FAGE Total 0% Milkfat Plain Greek Yogurt - 17.6oz uploaded by Maria T.
FAGE Total 0% Milkfat Plain Greek Yogurt - 17.6oz uploaded by Maria T.
Love this yogurt. Makes a perfect snack with berries, fruit and/or chia, sunflower, pumpkin seeds.
Jennifer N.
Ozark, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
This greek yogurt is more expensive than other options, but it is high in protein and low carb/fat. I like to mix it with jello sugar free cheesecake pudding mix, a splash of milk, vanilla, and top with frozen berries sprinkled with stevia. It is delicious and lower in sugar than pre mixed fruit yogurts.
Zoe G.
Meriden, NH
Great yogurt, just don’t forget to take the paper layer off before scooping some out. Love to eat with a drizzle of honey and berries or with some granola for a crunch.
Hillary A.
Montauk, NY
FAGE Total 0% Milkfat Plain Greek Yogurt - 17.6oz uploaded by Hillary A.
FAGE Total 0% Milkfat Plain Greek Yogurt - 17.6oz uploaded by Hillary A.
Purchased at: Peapod
This Greek yogurt was everything I was looking for me. I had this every morning with fruits, granola and a spoon of peanut butter. I’ll never get tired of it. Super healthy and delicious.
Shelby C.
Vacaville, CA
I love Fage 0% yogurt! Not only do I use this product for a yummy snack I also throw some hot sauce it to use as a sour cream substitute. It is delicious and pretty healthy for you. Its a great price and great with anything!
Joey C.
Denver, CO
This is now the only yogurt in my home! It is very creamy and chock full of protein. Great with honey, fruit and granola. We also use it in smoothies, overnight oats, potato salad, and as an alternative to sour cream. The whole family loves this yogurt!