Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtFage
Total 0% Milkfat Plain Greek Yogurt - 176oz

FAGE Total 0% Milkfat Plain Greek Yogurt - 17.6oz

by Fage

#6 in Yogurt

Defiantly rich and creamy, but surprisingly fat-free, this is a nonfat Greek yogurt that doesn’t compromise on taste or texture

How does this taste compared to normal fage yogurt ? I want to try but I’m unsure. [product:fage-total-0-non-fat-greek-yogurt]
So, I am a HUGE fan. Currently, I use Fage in place of sour cream and in my overnight oats. Are there any other good ways to use this?
Start your review of FAGE Total 0% Milkfat Plain Greek Yogurt - 17.6oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I don't like sour cream, but I love Greek yogurt, so it is a great substitute.in reviews
The plain Greek Yogurt is such a universal product and can be used in many different recipes and people can never taste the difference.in reviews
I add a little cocoa powder, a sprinkle of Stevia extract, and a bit of natural peanut butter to it, and it's a great source of protein with a hint of sweetness!in reviews
Ema P.
Gardner, KS
This is the only greek yogurt I have come across that doesn't taste like sour cream. I always mix some honey in there to bring a pop of flavor, and throw in whatever fruit I have. Not only has this become a nice, easy, filling breakfast I look forward to, but it has helped me balanced my digestion a little!
Andrea G.
Mx
FAGE Total 0% Milkfat Plain Greek Yogurt - 17.6oz uploaded by Andrea G.
FAGE Total 0% Milkfat Plain Greek Yogurt - 17.6oz uploaded by Andrea G.
If you are looking to take healthy habits, this yogurt is the best option since it contains high levels of protein, ideal for gaining muscle, it contains low levels of carbohydrates and calories, the best porcent 0 fat contains B12 for the functioning of the brain, you can use it in desserts in snacks, add your fruits favorites etc. helps us recover after training take advantage of your time at home to train and try yogurt fage in your diet also its price is affordable and its taste is very good you will not have a problem with lactose. FAGE® Yogurt
Mackenzie A.
Brooklyn, NY
FAGE Total 0% Milkfat Plain Greek Yogurt - 17.6oz uploaded by Mackenzie A.
My go-to yogurt! I use this for everything from two-ingredient WW bagels (seriously, no other yogurt compares to the tastes of FAGE) to a replacement for our traditional sour cream on burritos. It’s the only plain Greek yogurt I’ll buy!
Jonathon S.
Brooklyn, NY
FAGE Total 0% Milkfat Plain Greek Yogurt - 17.6oz uploaded by Jonathon S.
Purchased at: Target
Love some Fage 0% Greek yogurt. It has 18g of protein per serving making it an alternative to meat to getting my protein everyday. I use with fruit and granola for breakfast and in smoothies to get a nice creamy texture! One of the best Greek yogurts out there
Tessa P.
Manchester, Lancashire
FAGE Total 0% Milkfat Plain Greek Yogurt - 17.6oz uploaded by Tessa P.
Loved that they gave me the option to have full or no fat yoghurt in my brunch at the weekend. I like the 0% because I find the taste somehow sharper which blends well with berries and granola. High protein.
Drea M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
FAGE Total 0% Milkfat Plain Greek Yogurt - 17.6oz uploaded by Drea M.
This was my first time trying completely non-flavored greek yogurt. They sell these single-serving cartons individually at my grocery store so I thought I'd try just one. Fage is known for using all natural non-GMO ingredients which is what drew me in. The yogurt is incredibly thick, I recommend shaking before opening and stirring it up to whip it into a creamy consistent texture. I think the thickness does make it more filling. It has a farm fresh taste, reminds me of cottage cheese flavor. I added fresh blueberries and it made it much better. I don't think I'd eat this plain but with any fruit of your choosing it's very good. I think it'd be excellent in a smoothie or used in place of sour cream or other recipes. I'll likely get this again.
Jennifer S.
Medinah, IL
FAGE Total 0% Milkfat Plain Greek Yogurt - 17.6oz uploaded by Jennifer S.
Purchased at: Walmart
As part of my commitment to eat healthier - this is my go-to treat instead of ice cream!! I add a tablespoon of honey or berries and it completely satisfies my sweet tooth. I’ve tried other Greek yogurt but love Fage’s creamy texture. It’s a treat!
Maria T.
FAGE Total 0% Milkfat Plain Greek Yogurt - 17.6oz uploaded by Maria T.
FAGE Total 0% Milkfat Plain Greek Yogurt - 17.6oz uploaded by Maria T.
Love this yogurt. Makes a perfect snack with berries, fruit and/or chia, sunflower, pumpkin seeds.
Pamela A.
Telese Terme , BN
FAGE Total 0% Milkfat Plain Greek Yogurt - 17.6oz uploaded by Pamela A.
Adoro questo yogurt perché nonostante sia senza grassi non è particolarmente acidulo
Jennifer N.
Ozark, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
This greek yogurt is more expensive than other options, but it is high in protein and low carb/fat. I like to mix it with jello sugar free cheesecake pudding mix, a splash of milk, vanilla, and top with frozen berries sprinkled with stevia. It is delicious and lower in sugar than pre mixed fruit yogurts.