GroceryDairyYogurtFage
Total 0% Honey Non Fat Yogurt

FAGE Total 0% Honey Non Fat Yogurt

by Fage

Sweet, golden honey paired with FAGE Total’s creamy but surprisingly nonfat yogurt.

Que rico!moriria por probarlo a que sabe???
Does it have a strong honey flavor?
Start your review of FAGE Total 0% Honey Non Fat Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
If you are wondering whether or not you would like Greek Yogurt, try this one first! This is the first one I tried and I'm not a yogurt lover, but I am now. The thing I love about Fage is that it's not sour like a lot of yogurt products. It's creamy but thick, not runny. The cold honey is delicious and actually I can't think of a Fage yogurt I don't like. Many other brands are not for me but this one is by far, the best ever!
Desiree L.
Fremont, CA
I love how sweet it is in contrast with the tangy Greek yogurt and tartness. I love the comforting creaminess it has and it'd be like to have some fruit with it or granola! I highly recommend it.
Allie F.
Brooklyn, NY
Fage has a fantastic yogurt flavor! A little bit of honey goes a long way though. I definitely don’t use all of the honey when I eat this!
Casey B.
Slatington, PA
I always have one of these in my lunch bag at work. Love the contrast of the creamy yogurt and the sweet honey.
Desirea O.
Simple and delicious. It’s difficult to find yogurts that are sweet without added sugar. If at home I usually take plain yogurt and sweeten it myself with fruit or honey, but the process isn’t convenient when on the go. Fortunately [product:fage-total-0%-honey-non-fat-yogurt] solves that problem. Perfect healthy snack for on the go. Even my children love it and take it regularly in their lunches.
Jessica R.
Staunton, VA
Absolutely delicious, it includes almost too much honey. Perfect for indulging a sweet tooth without a guilt trip.
Lyndsey A.
Suffield, CT
I’m not a huge yogurt fan but this one is so good. The sweetness of the honey really balances out the tanginess of the yogurt. Even my very picky 5 year old will eat this. Definitely a winner.
Paulina L.
Corona, CA
I love how creamy this yogurt is. Is more on the tangy side but it goes perfect with the honey. I love eating this as a snack.
Influenster M.
Definitely think this is a bit tarte yet, which is not quite my thing... however, with a bit more honey, it's fantastic. It's my second favorite brand of yogurt, and I do tend to buy it relatively often. It doesn't upset my lactose sensitive stomach either (milk makes me sick beyond belief). Do I think there's better Greek yogurt out there? Yes. But is this good? Yes. So I do recommend at least trying it to see if it's your taste.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
My family and I love this brand of yogurt. Surprisingly enough my kids who don't like Greek yogurt ask for this one in particular, I guess its just not as tart as other brands. The honey one is good, their fruits ones are also good. I find they have flavors outside of the basic strawberry and mixed berries combo you always find in the grocery store.