FAGE® Total 0% Blueberry & Acai Greek Yogurt uploaded by kristin c.FAGE® Total 0% Blueberry & Acai Greek Yogurt uploaded by Mariah C.

BY FAGE #69 in Yogurt

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Perfect as a replacement for sour cream and tastes delicious with a teaspoon of organic lemon juice, sliced strawberries and a dash of stevia! " in 17 reviews
ReShicka P.
ReShicka P.
Foodie Expert
I use this Geek yogurt weekly. I get the plain flavor and I add fruit and granola to it for breakfast. I use it as a substitute for sour cream, I add it to my smoothies for thickness and creaminess. This Greek yogurt is versatile. It doesn't have too strong of a flavor which is nice for when you are adding things to it. I tried the Oikos Greek yogurt to get a comparison after I had bought this kind and it was much more sour. I didn't even finish the big container I had bought. I went back to Fage and have been happy with my decision.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite Greek yogurt. I used to think I didn't like Greek yogurt- that was because I was eating that grainy Chobani! Fage 0% yogurt is super smooth and does have a strange texture. I could even eat the plain 0% all by itself. I love the Blueberry Acai Fage. Each cup is 120 calories, 0 fat, 18 carbs and 13 protein. It's super delicious and comes in a 4 pack that makes it convenient to throw in the grocery cart!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Ballwin, MO
After doing a comparison on my sister and I's favorite Greek yogurt brands, I learned that this was the best Greek yogurt that I could get my hands on, by popular opinion. I sent my boyfriend to the store for some and what did I find? The mother of Greek yogurts! It's thick, delicious and perfect with local honey! This is the only variety that I'll ever buy again.
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Hilliard, OH
Foodie Expert
When I first started eating Greek Yogurt I was not sure I liked it. Then I tried Fage 0% Greek Yogurt and I loved it. The taste is smooth and not too tart. The consistency is very good- not too thick or too thin.
The price of Fage Greek Yogurt is reasonable, which I also appreciate.
I would recommend this to anyone that wants to try Greek Yogurt.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Monroe, GA
Foodie Expert
I love this yogurt. It's basically the only one I buy now a days. It taste great, it's organic, and it's less sweet as the other yogurts like Chobani. Kroger and other stores tend to have it on sale too. You can get it for $1. Also, the 0% doesn't taste that different from the 2%, so just buy the flavors you'd like to try.
Marzee I.
Marzee I.
Jamaica, NY
This is the best yogurt to have. I think is one of the healthiest yogurts I have encountered. It tastes like sourly which I really like and is packed with a lot of protein, so it fills me up. Is odd but I usually have this with cheerios and banana with peanut butter for breakfast. I also use it to make over night oatmeal.
jennifer l.
jennifer l.
Los Angeles, CA
If you ever have a sunburn and don't have aloe vera around, use greek yogurt! It brings a cooling sensation instantly and helps your sunburn heal faster. I usually let it sit for a 1 or 2 on my skin before washing it off. It's also a healthy snack if you're hungry while waiting for the yogurt to sit on your face.
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Troy, NY
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite Greek yogurt I have tried! It is so smooth and thick and is not too tart. I love how the fruit is separated from the yogurt so you can decide how you want to eat it. Also, the sides are never overly sweetened and the flavors are fantastic. My favorites are the peach and the raspberry.
kristin c.
kristin c.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
My go to for greek yogurt. I love the macros on greek yogurt. It is low in calorie and high in protein. Add your own fruits for a healthier version and lower calories than the flavored ones. I always add stevia to my greek yogurt to add sweetness to it. I usually buy the biggest size.
Bennett P.
Bennett P.
Lexington, KY
I'm a big fan of greek yogurt, or yogurt in general. However, I eat it because I know it is good for me. This greek yogurt has awesome fruit which helps to cover up the yogurt taste for me. It may be a little bit more expensive than others, but I would totally recommend.
julie k.
julie k.
What is the difference between Greek yogurt and yogurt?
Eusebio C.
Eusebio C.
Wichita, KS
Does anybody like there yogurt frozen or not that is the question?
Jen O.
Jen O.
Does anyone use this to make dips/dressings? I've heard of subbing greek yogurt into recipes calling for sour cream or mayo, and also using as a base for ranch/caesar/creamy dressings. Experience? Tips?
marina R.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
What's the difference in vitamins in this ine versus chobani?
Margaret K.
Margaret K.
Hilo, HI
Where to find these in Hawaii?