FAGE® Total 0% Blueberry & Acai Greek Yogurt uploaded by kristin c.FAGE® Total 0% Blueberry & Acai Greek Yogurt uploaded by Mariah C.FAGE® Total 0% Blueberry & Acai Greek Yogurt uploaded by Megan P.

BY FAGE

We Oppose the Use of rBGH. The farmers who supply our milk and cream pledge not to treat their cows with rBGH. The FDA has said no significant difference has been shown, and no test can now distinguish, between milk derived from rBGH treated and untreated cows. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Perfect as a replacement for sour cream and tastes delicious with a teaspoon of organic lemon juice, sliced strawberries and a dash of stevia! " in 17 reviews
Yoo-Jin K.
These yogurts are my absolutely favorite. I like the tartness of the Greek yogurt and that I can control how much sweetness and real fruit I can add from the sectioned cup. I really don’t like other yogurt brands purely for the immense sugar content. For friends who can’t just eat plain Greek yogurt (me too...) this is a perfect medium. The flavors are also great- I love the blueberry, honey, pomegranate, mango guabanana, all of them. If you have a BJ’s warehouse membership they have them in bulk! Otherwise they have frequent sales at Safeway. They’re perfect for breakfast and a pick me up in the afternoon.
AE H.
lanham
The only reason this doesn’t get five stars is the construction of the container. The flavor is natural and not cloyingly sweet and it tones down the sourness of Greek yogurt . If you don’t mind waiting for gravity to work, or digging at crazy angles with your spoon, it’s definitely a good Greek yogurt.
Chrissy F.
Des Moines, IA
I like this Greek yogurt more than others. I enjoy the consistency and love adding granola to it for a really good breakfast. I don't eat a ton of yogurt because I'm lactose intolerant but if I'm going to this is what I eat!
lauren15 H.
I️ LOVE this yogurt- it might be my all-time favorite. Fage is so smooth and creamy and doesn’t have the bite that some Greek yogurts have. It’s expensive, so I️ don’t always get it, but I️ love treating myself to it every once in a while.
Kamilah G.
Delicious yogurt. It has a very creamy texture. It tastes not too sweet with the honey yogurt combination. It is healthy as it is high in protein with 0% fat. This product is healthier and less sweet compared to competitors. I would highly recommend it to others.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
I thought I was gonna love this but I hated it. I got it from Kroger I believe. I love blueberries and I really thought it would be good but it was so thick and just was not my cup of tea. It was the first time trying and I will not be buying again
Sarah D.
Medford
This is pretty much my all time favorite snack! Yogurt is a perfect, creamy, rich and thick consistency and the blueberry açaí mixture is just sweet enough to satisfy.
kristin c.
san diego, CA
My go to for greek yogurt. I love the macros on greek yogurt. It is low in calorie and high in protein. Add your own fruits for a healthier version and lower calories than the flavored ones. I always add stevia to my greek yogurt to add sweetness to it. I usually buy the biggest size.
Jessica W.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
We use to use just random Greek yogurts (whichever we're on sale) however my husband started to get heart burn from them. So odd but he loves his Greek yogurt so I went on a hunt. Low and behold fage yogurt doesn't seem to affect him!! It's the only yogurt that he can eat free and clear of any issues and still enjoy the great benefits and taste of Greek yogurt. As far as flavor my fat is the blueberry acai. It's so true to taste and a staple in our home!
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
I have been on the fence about Greek yogurt, mostly because of the texture. Fage is very smooth, which is one of the more important factors for me. The Blueberry & Acai mix in part is soooo good. I usually share this with my kids (both under 2) and they love it just as much as I do. I've done a bit of research on which yogurt is the healthiest (and which ones are trying to trick you into thinking they're healthy) and Fage was on the good list.
julie k.
What is the difference between Greek yogurt and yogurt?
Eusebio C.
Wichita, KS
Does anybody like there yogurt frozen or not that is the question?
Jen O.
Does anyone use this to make dips/dressings? I've heard of subbing greek yogurt into recipes calling for sour cream or mayo, and also using as a base for ranch/caesar/creamy dressings. Experience? Tips?
Margaret K.
Hilo, HI
Where to find these in Hawaii?
Maria S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I've never tried this one. I heard its delciius. How can you make dips  with this?