Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by leidelin p.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Alyssa T.
Perfect texture and consistency you expect from greek yogurt. I buy plain and add my own toppings like honey & berries to cut down on added sugar. It's pricey but it's the only greek yogurt I recommend. I would say the 2% is by far my favorite over lower fat versions.
Dani D.
Appleton, WI
This product goes well on many things ranging from sweet to savory! You can use it alone or mixed with spices on any savory food for more protein and a sour cream taste. If you add honey and cinnamon it goes great on sweet things as well! The nutrition facts on this yogurt are far better than any other yogurt I have tried
Cas B.
It took me a long time to find a greek yogurt that I didn't hate. It's definitely an acquired taste. This product is so versatile in that I've used it for breakfast mixed with fruit and honey and I've used it as a substitute for sour cream. Definitely a quality product
Roya H.
I started using this greek yogurt as a substitute for sour cream and other ingredients used to add creaminess. It's my favorite because it's so thick and creamy but also very low calorie. It's one of my favorite yogurt brands and would definitely recommend to others.
L L.
Wilmington
The quality and consistency of this yogurt is unmatched. It's a little more expensive typically than other brands... but I always pay more for this. This is one of my staple items. I use it for smoothies, I mix in fresh fruit and honey, or I even use it as sour cream
Tanya D.
This is by far my favorite plain Greek yogurt! I can eat it plain, mix it in my smoothies, or replace sour cream in ANY recipe with it. I even substitute it straight for sour cream and you'd NEVER know the difference! I also enjoy putting just berries or honey in it!
Samantha S.
When on a diet, I prefer to eat plain greek yogurt. This one in particular is pretty creamy and tart, which I like. These are the perfect size to take on the go. I am docking a store because I prefer the full fat version. It has less carbs and is more filling.
Brittany J.
Dallas
I use the plain yogurt for when I am cooking. I use this as well as water and dill plus cucumber for a nice cool soup. Or another great idea is using almonds and dark chocolate pieces. It's a healthy alternative and you can either make it sweet or into a lunch soup.
Elaine T.
Roanoke
This is the only yogurt my husband and I eat. This yogurt, especially the 2% version, is very creamy and less tart than other Greek yogurt brands. I can eat this straight without any fruit, sugar, or vanilla. I even use it as a substitute for sour cream on my tacos.
Kaelyn T.
Murray, UT
I buy huge tubs of this at Costco because my daughter and I can't get enough. Great in smoothies, with fruit mixed in, with jam mixed in, with honey on top, or with granola. I also use it to bake with in place of oils and it gives a lovely moisture to breads, cakes, etc. Love love love the plain Fage.