Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Roya H.
I started using this greek yogurt as a substitute for sour cream and other ingredients used to add creaminess. It's my favorite because it's so thick and creamy but also very low calorie. It's one of my favorite yogurt brands and would definitely recommend to others.
Cas B.
It took me a long time to find a greek yogurt that I didn't hate. It's definitely an acquired taste. This product is so versatile in that I've used it for breakfast mixed with fruit and honey and I've used it as a substitute for sour cream. Definitely a quality product
Tanya D.
This is by far my favorite plain Greek yogurt! I can eat it plain, mix it in my smoothies, or replace sour cream in ANY recipe with it. I even substitute it straight for sour cream and you'd NEVER know the difference! I also enjoy putting just berries or honey in it!
Brittany J.
Dallas
I use the plain yogurt for when I am cooking. I use this as well as water and dill plus cucumber for a nice cool soup. Or another great idea is using almonds and dark chocolate pieces. It's a healthy alternative and you can either make it sweet or into a lunch soup.
Samantha S.
When on a diet, I prefer to eat plain greek yogurt. This one in particular is pretty creamy and tart, which I like. These are the perfect size to take on the go. I am docking a store because I prefer the full fat version. It has less carbs and is more filling.
Elaine T.
Roanoke
This is the only yogurt my husband and I eat. This yogurt, especially the 2% version, is very creamy and less tart than other Greek yogurt brands. I can eat this straight without any fruit, sugar, or vanilla. I even use it as a substitute for sour cream on my tacos.
Kaelyn T.
Murray, UT
I buy huge tubs of this at Costco because my daughter and I can't get enough. Great in smoothies, with fruit mixed in, with jam mixed in, with honey on top, or with granola. I also use it to bake with in place of oils and it gives a lovely moisture to breads, cakes, etc. Love love love the plain Fage.
Beth S.
S Jacksonvle, IL
Great tart yogurt taste, nice creamy (but not overly thick) consistency. I follow the Ketogenic diet and this is my go-to brand of yogurt for a protein punch but no fat. The active cultures make it a great choice for me. I even use it in place of sour cream.
Lauren L.
Dunellen
I've never really been a big fan of greek yogurt. I can't usually get passed the biter taste. About a year ago I purchased Fage Total plain from Target and i experimented with it. With a little natural honey and sometimes fresh fruit mixed in, I love it!
Elisabeth K.
Oklahoma City
High in protein and smooth. Conveniently sized container good for snacks or breakfast. Good for addig granola or fruit. Wish pricepoint was lower and it was available in a multipack. Good variety of flavors available. Best Greek yogurt available.