Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Meg W.
Love Fage Total 0%  yogurt. Also love their 2% and whole varieties. Nothing silly added in its ingredients; just pure stuff. Love that I can use the 0% yogurt to make a tzaziki sauce that is thick and creamy, as opposed with other brands whose nonfat yogurts are often runny and thin.
Jess C.
Flemington, NJ
I make a homemade compote to go with this plain yogurt. It is affordable and as tasty as plain yogurt gets. We get a large container from Costco and then make our own additions at home. I would recommend to do this if you're looking for healthy alternatives to yogurts loaded with sugars.
Talia S.
Lake Orion, MI
Fage's Total 0% yogurts are perfect for someone who is trying to stay healthy and feed their body only the best of foods. I eat it on a regular basis as it has a nice creamy texture and is packed full of protein. I usually add some honey or granola, or use it in a smoothie. This yogurt is definitely #1 on my list for best Greek yogurts.
Ani A.
Pittsburgh
Love this plain greek yogurt. It's great for breakfast with fruits and nuts for my home-made fruit and yogurt cups. Also, given its tartness, I love using this yogurt to make dips, salad dressings, and other delicious treats. I love that this is high in protein and low in added sugars.
Kristin K.
Houston
This is my go-to yogurt when a recipe calls for yogurt. It's fat free which is great and it adds a creaminess to whatever I'm making. The price is very reasonable and I like having a brand I know I like because let's face it, the yogurt section is getting a little crazy these days.
Jo H.
Brooklyn, NY
The plain yogurt is great since I normally mix in some agave to sweeten it or leave it plain to either eat or cook with it. It all depends when you buy it since you could get it on sale for $1.00 which makes it a good value. I would recommend this product since it's so versatile.
Angelyn E.
I love  . It's super thick and rich with less fat, sodium and calories than most other Greek yogurts on the market. I love to eat it for breakfast with a little honey, fruit and granola or use it instead of sour cream with tacos or chili. The flavor is awesome and price is good.
Alyssa T.
Perfect texture and consistency you expect from greek yogurt. I buy plain and add my own toppings like honey & berries to cut down on added sugar. It's pricey but it's the only greek yogurt I recommend. I would say the 2% is by far my favorite over lower fat versions.
Dani D.
Appleton, WI
This product goes well on many things ranging from sweet to savory! You can use it alone or mixed with spices on any savory food for more protein and a sour cream taste. If you add honey and cinnamon it goes great on sweet things as well! The nutrition facts on this yogurt are far better than any other yogurt I have tried
L L.
Wilmington
The quality and consistency of this yogurt is unmatched. It's a little more expensive typically than other brands... but I always pay more for this. This is one of my staple items. I use it for smoothies, I mix in fresh fruit and honey, or I even use it as sour cream