Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Libby T.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leidelin P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Candace L.
Sand Springs, OK
Fage has the perfect greek yogurt formula. I have tried just about every brand of greek yogurt and eventually stuck with FAGE's 2% plain. I eat it every morning with frozen blueberries. It is delicious, creamy and filling. I will be buying forever.
Lauren h.
I love the Fage plain non fat Greek yogurt! I like knowing all of the ingredients are of great quaility and fresh. I have had many other brands and the fage brand is by far the best! My favorite way is to add a tablespoon of honey to sweeten it!
Karen L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this yogurt because I can always make a new flavor/type of Brekky with it. I love to mix granola and blueberries with it. Sometimes I also mix PB and Bananas with it. It makes for a great snack and I would recommend others to eat it too!
Maresa M.
Honolulu
This is my go to yogurt! The thick creamy texture makes the plain slightly bitter flavor tolerable by itself. I would rather eat this over other products because there are no artificial flavors or added sugars. I definitely recommend this yogurt!
Mariana H.
Castalia, NC
This is just the best Greek yogurt out there. I have tried a number of others but they just compare in texture and taste. I eat the plain yogurt with fruit, chia seeds, nuts, etc. in the morning for breakfast. I also use it as a healthy alternative to sour cream for toppings and in recipes. I live in a rural area so it is sometimes hard to find and when I do I buy the 35.3 ounce container.
Nichole D.
Prairieville, LA
I absolutely love this Greek yogurt! I can eat it as either yogurt with a little sweet n low or use it as sour cream! Equally delicious either way! It is also quite healthy and has a great amount of protein! #contest #reviewerschoiceawards
Marisa L.
Tampa
 This yogurt is a staple in my house. I mix one of these every morning with my smoothie. If I don't have a protein smoothie I mix a tiny bit of honey and sliced almonds.  The yogurt is not only healthy but it is also creamy and delicious!
Lindsey B.
Philomath, OR
This is my go to plain Greek yogurt! I know that the ingredients will always be the best and honest. Nothing added to this plain yogurt. I use it as a sour cream substitute or to add fruit and honey to. I recommend this to all my clients that are looking to make healthier choices.
abby j.
Great for making smoothies or smoothie bowls. Love the tartness and low sugar. Thick and creamy. I use it often when I need a quick breakfast. Just top with dry cereal, granola, or fruit. Affordable, and would recommend to everyone with any budget.
emma c.
I love this yogurt. It tastes so good and is so good for you. I bought it at target and have bought it multiple times since. Not too pricey but it's mostly sold in singles. Very nice flavor and texture. I would definitely recommend it to other people!